FINAL

Closet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I don't really care about grammatical error. I think I'm done with it since I already passed all exams on school days. I hope my English teacher doesn't mind with my "ability".

Secondly, I'm really glad someone will read this but... if you don't mind... please leave any comment.

Third, this is one shot, so don't tell me to update, okay? ^_~

Lastly, this is long... prepare your popcorn!!

“Unnie, is that your jacket?”

Moonbyul glance at the picture on Hwasa’s phone. Solar just posted another picture on her Daily Memo. Just a little nod is enough for the rapper as the answer.

“Does she wearing it for another date with Eric?”

This time, it’s Wheein’s turn to throw the question. Moonbyul doesn’t catch it. She just stares at both of them who stare back at her.

“Jinja…you guys are….” Hwasa doesn’t continue. Everyone can fill the blank whatever they like.

“You know there is a fuss after that picture released when Solar unnie wore your pants, right?” Wheein continues the interrogation. “What will fans think if they found out about that jacket?”

Silent is gold. Moonbyul believes that. She has no answer. And the suspect isn’t her, but Yongsun. They should ask her instead of her.

“And you should know better if we won’t stop asking until you give us an answer, right?”

Moonbyul finally release a sigh, a deep one. “You should ask your suspect, instead of me. She steals my clothes, not the opposite.”

“But sometimes I think you’re willing victim, unnie,” Wheein argues. “And you’re witness! In detective movie, the detectives will question the witnesses before going down to meet one suspect.”

“First, you know the suspect,” Moonbyul tries to defend herself. “Secondly, do you see I am happy with what she has done with my room? I need to clean it TWICE today!”

“But you do it, right? Willingly?” Hwasa accused her. “Wait! I suddenly remember Pink’s song!!”

“Just because you love pink, doesn’t mean everything will….”

“Right from the start

You were a thief

You stole my clothes

And I'm your willing victim …” Hwasa doesn’t let Moonbyul finished whatever she wants to say and starts singing.

“Unnie, just admit it,” Wheein continues. “You’re a willing victim, right?”

“Whatever,” Moonbyul rolls her eyes before stand up. Her thoughts being with 2 young members can help reduce her anger after Yongsun left, but apparently… it annoys her more.

“Where do you want to go, Moonstar?” Hwasa holds her shoulder before she can reach the door.

Moonbyul glance before saying, “Out.”

“Okay, whatever,” Hwasa shrugs. “But before you go – and I know you’re not busy – 2 days later go with me to Lotte World. I have 2 tickets and the short girl over there can’t go with me. So you’ll be my date!”

“Yah! Who you called short?!” Wheein complains.

Moonbyul frowns to hear the demanding tone comes from the youngest members of the group and completely ignore Wheein’s complain because it’s true. “Why should I?”

“It’s better than moping whole day, right?” Hwasa grins.

“Why should I?” Moonbyul replies the same question.

Hwasa and Wheein wrap their arm around Moonbyul’s shoulder.

“Unnie, stop being a broken record,” Hwasa suggests her. “And we know.”

“Just admit it,” Wheein continues. “Is that really hard coming out of the closet? You look okay when being greasy, though. I’m really waiting the day you will confess, but we start getting tired of waiting.”

“Do you know what ‘fan service’ means?” Moonbyul coldly says. “And let me go. Heavy!!”

Hwasa and Wheein put hands up like surrender.

“Whatever you said, Unnie,” Wheein calmly says.

Hwasa nods. “And you know where you can find us.”

Moonbyul only waves her hand before leaving Hwasa’s place. She actually has no place to go, that’s why she decides to walk to her company. She thinks dancing can help calm her down and clearing her mind.

But secretly Moonbyul is planning to blame Yongsun for whatever happened today when she goes home later after stealing her things, including her heart.

This should not happen again!

Moonbyul starts getting tired being tease by the younger members.

*

“Byullie! Byullie! Open the door!!! It’s cold here!!”

Moonbyul is battling with her own mind at the moment. She clearly can hear Yongsun is ready to break her door with all that banging sound on the door. The older girl gives no mercy to Moonbyul’s poor door, but Moonbyul has no plan to save it in the near future.

“I know you hear me. Don’t pretend sleeping!”

If only Yongsun knows Moonbyul is standing behind the door even an hour before her arrival, she maybe knows how suffer the rapper is. Between waiting and wanting to ignore isn’t a good battle to do with your mind and your heart. Moonbyul is almost exhausted – not because of waiting.

“C’mon, Byullie!! Or you let the police…”

Moonbyul interrupts Yongsun’s words before she fills the blank. She doesn’t need her neighbor to apply a noise complains in the nearby police station. Last Halloween is enough proof that Yongsun won’t stop even if someone yells at her.

“Can you stop doing that?” Moonbyul asks after letting Yongsun enters her place. “You know for sure the landmark will send me away if you keep making noise at…. 11 p.m,” she continues after glance at the clock.

“If you want me to stop doing that, you should give me your spare key,” Yongsun replies lightly. “And it’s really freezing cold there!! Try the wind if you don’t trust me!”

Moonbyul sighs heavily. “You have your own place, Unnie. You can just go back there.”

Yongsun shows her cutest pout ever in her life. Mostly if will melt Moonbyul’s heart and forgives her immediately, but today Moonbyul promise herself to stay strong. Yongsun needs to learn about personal space. And this place belongs to Moonbyul and Yongsun.

“No, you’re not 5 years old kid. You won’t get anything you want by pouting,” Moonbyul sternly says.

“Why you’re so cold to me?” Yongsun whines while holding both Moonbyul’s hands. “You can feel how cold my hands is, right? And your place is closer than mine!”

“But your place in the next door, remember?” Moonbyul replies although she rubs Yongsun’s hand to give some warm to it.

“But I need to return your jacket,” Yongsun keeps her pout.

“Just take it off and put in the couch,” Moonbyul replies. “Or you can return it tomorrow morning before you leave for work.”

Yongsun pouts more. She doesn’t like how Moonbyul responds to every word she said. She hates this Moonbyul.

“Go away!”

“Haish… Acting disease again, huh?” Moonbyul snarls. “I thought you had enough today. Or you even don’t act when you filming WGM with him?”

Moonbyul really hates herself now. She suddenly acts bitter. Why should she do that?

“Really, Unnie… just go home and get some rest. I think you need it,” Moonbyul gives up. She really doesn’t know what to act or what to do when Yongsun suddenly silent after what she said.

Maybe they need break. Maybe they both tired. Maybe… she is jea….

What Moonbyul doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter