Hug

Good Good~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting with PD-nim, I tried to call Jihyo noona but she didn't pick up even after several tries. Well, its searching time. I asked a few people in the building if they saw Jihyo noona but they don't know about her whereabouts. Then, I saw Tzuyu walking down the hallway. "Chewy-ah". "Oh, Hoonie oppa". "Chewy-ah, have you seen Jihyo noona?". "Oh, she's in the practice room right now with the others". "Alright, thanks Chewy", I said while patting her head. She just stands while blushing. I ran to their practice room leaving Tzuyu.

"JIHYO NOONA!", I opened the door and saw Sana noona with Jihyo noona sleeping on her shoulder with their backs on the mirror. "Where are the others, noona?". "They went out for a while", Sana noona answered. I went to her and sat down beside her. "Noona must be tired", I said to Sana noona while placing Jihyo noona's head on my lap and played with her hair. Sana noona just nodded her head. 

After a few minutes, the other members came barging in the room without knowing that we were there. They were surprised when they saw us. "HOONIE~!", they all shrieked except for Tzuyu who just smiled. I told them to be quiet and just continue to play with Jihyo noona's hair. "Ohh, you guys look like a family", Jungyeon noona stated. "Yeah, Hoonie is daddy, Sana is mommy and Jihyo is their kid", Nayeon noona said while the others just smiled. I smiled at them while Sana noona blushed. They all came over to us and just tell stories quietly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter