Chapter 1

Forced Love

Victoria decide to sail to China when she knows that her parents are going to betray her with a guy that she never met. She walks weakly with her bag pack at the airport. She sit on the bench to calm her mind while listening to her headset. A few minutes later, it is the flight to China. Victoria is ready to fly but then she remember her passport. She is searching for it in her handbag while walking. Unfortunately, a guy bump to her or else, Victoria did bump to him.

"Choseonghamnida. It was an accident. Sorry again." Victoria bowed the guy 90 degree.

"It's okay." the guy said without looking to Victoria. Well,he's rushing.

Victoria looks to the guy rushing all over. When she is going to take her things on the floor, she found out a passport.

This might be mine!

She looks over the passport and it's not her passport. It's the guy she bumped just now's passport. Victoria start to look for him everywhere.

Ricky's pov

When I received a call from my halmeoni in Korea, I make a fly in the morning. My halmeoni said that she's going to bring me meet with the girl she pair with. Actually, I don't want to but because of my halmeoni's will, I have too. My halmeoni is the only person that look after me since my parents was dead.

I walked in the airport and decide to find taxi to ride me to my halmeoni's house. Then, I unfortunately bumped a girl. She appologize me with bowed. i couldn'r see her face actually but who cares? I'm in rush right now I have to arrive at my halmeoni's house in time!

"Yaa!" I heard someone shouted. I doesn't expect that was me she calling but I still turning around.

"Me?" I said to her.She is the one who bumped with me just now.

"I think this is yours." she said. Showing me my passport.

"Oh yeah. Thanks."  I thanked her.

"You looks so young. May you tell me your name?" she said

"Uhmm....just call me Ricky" I said

"I'm Victoria.Anyway I saw you rushing, I think we might stop here." Victoria said

"Oh yes. Can I know how old are you?" I asked her. Maybe I shouldn't ask that but an idea passing through my mind right now.

"I'm 20.Why do you wanna know that?" Victoria asked me back

"I need your help...but it is only if you agree with me." I said to convince her.

She looks like thinking something but then she nod.

"Yeay! khamsahamnida." I bowed her.

"What can I help?" Victoria asked me curiously.

I doesn't confident with my crazy idea 100 per cent because it might be a very serious thing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So guys :)

how my first chapter?

Do comment k?

hope you guys enjoy with my story :)