Assurance

Insecurities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s life without , bro!” Hansol exclaimed.

“Don’t say that word out loud!!” Jihoon hurriedly shushed him, covering his own face in embarrassment.

“Yah, I know you’ve never watched before, but don’t tell me you’ve never ever thought about it before?” Hansol questioned.

“Shut up…” Jihoon whined in embarrassment.

“Wait, that means you haven’t done anything with Seungcheol yet? Nothing at all?”

“We have! We hold hands and cuddle… and he always kisses me on my cheeks!” Jihoon argued.

“You two have been together for almost a year but only cheek kisses? Oh my God, what have you been depriving him of?!”

“Seungcheol never pressures me to do things that I don’t wish to do!” Jihoon huffed, feeling upset at the accusation.

“That just him being patient, he’ll get bored of you soon.” Hansol snorted.

“But Seungcheol says he loves me!”

“Sugar-coated lies.” Hansol rolled his eyes, looking at Jihoon.

Jihoon’s lips trembled as his eyes began to water. He looked away in frustration, trying hard to not let Hansol’s words affect him.

“I wouldn’t mind having a taste of you, I’m sure you taste so much better than those annoying girl flings.” He smirked, sliding a hand down Jihoon’s back.

 

“So you two are here studying, I couldn’t find you earlier. Why didn’t you two pick up your phones?” Hansol’s head snapped upwards and quickly retracted his hand as he saw Seungcheol jogging towards their table.

Jihoon ducked his head down and quickly rubbed his tears away, excusing himself to the toilet.

Seungcheol noticed Jihoon’s hurry to escape and eyed Hansol.

“Did you say anything to him?”

“H-huh? Nah, we just… had a small discussion. Nothing much.” Hansol smiled, but Seungcheol sensed that his friend seemed a little off.

“Just warning you, don’t you dare hit on Jihoon. He’s mine, unlike your usual flings and one night stands. I’ll castrate you if you dare.” Seungcheol warned.

Hansol just shrugged, going back to his books.

Seungcheol left his bag on the table and went to search for Jihoon in the toilet.

Pushing open the door, he saw Jihoon at one of the sinks, staring at his reflection in the mirror.

“You okay, Jihoon?” Seungcheol asked.

Jihoon snapped out of his daze and hurriedly washed his hands, trying to run away again.

Seungcheol sighed and pulled him back, his chest coming into contact with Jihoon’s back as his arms wrapped around the younger’s waist, forming a back hug.

“What’s wrong, baby? Why are you crying? Did Hansol say things that made you cry?” Seungcheol asked softly.

Jihoon shook his head, but still continued to look down at the floor.

“I can’t help you if you don’t tell me anything, Jihoon.”

“It’s okay, you don’t have to worry over such small and insignificant matters.” Jihoon mumbled, pulling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter