Ch. 01

Chances never taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 12, 2016 - 6:17 PM

Smiling bitterly at the small electronic device in his hands, he let a few tears slip from his eyes. Kyungsoo just found out the man he's been harboring a crush for has been going out with Krystal for nearly a year. Wiping the tears from his eyes hastily, he got up from the bench which he was sitting on when he heard Jongin calling his name. Forcing a smile he turned his head towards the man who so carelessly carries his heart in his hands. "Kyungsoo! Want to go get some bubble tea?" Releasing a sigh Kyungsoo stood up. Hoping his voice wouldn't betray him, he continued to speak. "Sure." He said and he made his way over to Jongin.

Wrapping his arm around Kyungsoo, Jongin smiled widely. "It's been awhile since we hung out Soo! How have you been?" Oh, how Kyungsoo really wanted to say he's been doing horrible but opted for lying and saying he's been great. "Have you heard the big news Hyung?" Trying not to let a tear slip from his eye, Kyungsoo turned and faced Jongin, promptly shaking the arm he had wrapped around his shoulders off. "Yeah... Congratulations." The smile on Jongin's face only grew wider. "Isn't it great Hyung? I can finally take the love of my life out without having to hide from all of those love-struck girls. I'm taken." Love of his life... Kyungsoo's chest clenched painfully, leaving a dull ache. "Yeah. I- I have to go I'm sorry." Turning around Kyungsoo started to jog away from the reason why he was in such pain. He could hear Jongin shouting after him and he didn't hold back this time. Letting tears spill from his eyes, while everything started to just hurt. He rounded the corner before falling to his knees. "Why? Why won't this pain go away?" He sobbed, lost in his own little world of pain.

April 13, 2016 - 7:02 AM

Sitting up from his now messy bed due to the tossing and turning he did last night, Kyungsoo let out a shaky breath. All the memories from yesterday came flooding back. Smiling bitterly Kyungsoo got up, but immediately fell to the floor. He couldn't do it. He pounded at the floor relentlessly, screaming in agony as he did so. "Why can't I be good enough for you?" Kyungsoo said in a soft whisper. "Kyungsoo! Are you okay?!" Someone shouted. Kyungsoo whipped his head around towards the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter