Hello 2NE1

Dangerous SNSD & The Lovely 2NE1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hello 2NE1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

Aria’s POV

 

“I’m sorry, Baby girl…” Oppa apologized, standing before me, but why was he saying sorry to me?

 

Now that I think about it, why is he here?

 

I looked at the room, that we were in, to find out that we were in the living room of our parent’s home.

 

That’s very weird because Oppa and I moved out to our separate dorms for our respective music groups.

 

“Why...why are you apologizing, Oppa?” I asked him, but he just kept his head down so I couldn’t see his face. He didn’t even answer my question.

 

Instead, the front door opened and I glanced over to see a strange figure standing in the doorway, leaning on the door. For some weird reason, I couldn’t see their face clearly but there was a playful smile on their lips.

 

“Who are you?” This escaped my mouth before I could let it process through my mind first.

 

The person let out a chuckle and opened their mouth.

 

“Unnie.”

 

What?

 

Did this person just say, “unnie”?

 

“Excuse me?” I uttered out, but I heard that stranger speak again.

 

“Unnie…”

 

That low voice, it sounds oddly familiar.

 

“Unnie, wake up!”

 

Wake up? Wait...Ha-Yi?!

 

I opened my eyes to see Ha-Yi’s face so close to mine.

 

HOLY ! OUR LIPS ARE TOUCHING!

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! MAKNAE?!” I screamed and that also made Ha-Yi scream too.

 

“UNNIE?!” Ha-Yi screeched, pulling her face away from mine.

 

“M-MAKNAE! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR FACE SO CLOSE TO MINE?!” I exclaimed, yanking the blankets closer to me. Ha-Yi had this hurt puppy look when I tried to shield myself with the covers.

 

Then, I noticed our position on my bed. She was straddling my waist with her legs on either side of my body while her arms were relaxed by her sides.

 

“Unnie,” Ha-Yi’s infamous Aegyo appeared as she leaned back down so our fronts were touching if it weren’t for the blanket, “I was just trying to wake you up. Don’t be mad at your Ha-Yi, right?” She used her cute baby talk, and it totally got me especially when her puppy eyes are right in front of me.

 

It was my weakness, my Achilles heel.

 

I sighed, feeling my strong grip on my blanket loosen, and smiled at the fidgety girl on top of me. I slid my arms from under the blanket and wrapped them around Ha-Yi’s smaller body.

 

“Okay, I’m not mad at you, Ha-Yi-ah…” I whispered and kissed her forehead, earning a hum of approval from Ha-Yi. She rested her head in the crook of my neck and rubbed her face to get into a comfortable position, which I didn’t mind.

 

Yet, there was still this one thought that keeps on bugging me.

 

Why was Ha-Yi that close?

 

I mean, I’m all for skinships but Ha-Yi usually isn’t the type to express her Aegyo to everybody. She would ask for kisses from the other unnies—including me—at times but usually, Ha-Yi would ask Chaerin unnie but that’s because Chaerin unnie is a loving mother toward Ha-Yi!

 

Basically, Ha-Yi would be more cutesy with Chaerin unnie and Dara unnie than anyone else but we all get along fine.

 

But, that doesn’t explain the reason for Ha-Yi’s sudden affection toward me just now.

 

I should just ask.

 

“Maknae…?” I called for her.

 

“Hmmm…?” Ha-Yi murmured against my neck.

 

I pulled my head back so we are face to face.

 

“Maknae, is there something wrong? You are being very affectionate this morning,” Her face turned bitter when I said this, “WHICH I don’t mind, but you are usually acting like this with Dara unnie and Chaerin unnie.” I clarified.

 

Ha-Yi pouted at me, making me coo in the inside from her abnormal amount of cuteness this morning.

 

“Why can’t I act like this with you?” She grumbled.

 

My arms tighten around her waist.

 

“I’m not saying you can’t, Maknae. I just want to know why. That’s all…” I explained myself in a gentle voice, being careful not to irritate her. I even kissed her puffy cheeks to reassure her.

 

Ha-Yi’s puffy cheeks disappeared and her pouty lips became a straight line.

 

“Unnie, you are special to me like all the other unnies. Do I need a reason to show that you’re important to me?” Ha-Yi never sounded more serious than this very moment as she sent me the sternest glare I’ve ever received.

 

I shrank under her laser eyes.

 

“No...you don’t.” I weakly answered.

 

Ha-Yi moved one of her hands to take a hold of my chin so I had to look at her.

 

“Then, why do you seem so hesitant, unnie?” Her eyes stared deeply into my own as if she was trying to read my emotions.

 

“Then...why did you kiss me?” I muttered, but it was too quiet.

 

“What? Unnie, you have to speak louder…”

 

I coughed to regain some of my voice and my confidence back, “W-Why did you kiss me, Maknae?”

 

Ha-Yi just gave me the most innocent look.

 

“Isn’t that normal, unnie? We give each other kisses all the time.” She pointed out, which was true but not all the time though.

 

In my defense, what if a close friend suddenly gives you a kiss? On the lips!

 

Okay, okay. It wasn’t exactly “a kiss” but I concur that any lips touching, even just a little touch, is basically a kiss. A peck is also a kiss too, according to my definition of “kisses.”

 

Don’t judge me.

 

“But Ha-Yi, kissing someone on the lips is just for lovers…” I told Ha-Yi and she gave me the most simple but dangerous answer.

 

“Oh really? Then, we are lovers!” Ha-Yi beamed at me, making me drop my jaw.

 

Wow.

 

Uhhh...wow.

 

Ummm...our relationship escalated really fast.

 

“I....uhhhh…” I couldn't even speak properly.

 

I seriously didn’t know what to say because the term “Lovers” is kinda complicated, for me the least.

 

Lovers are people, who truly love one another whether they are the same gender or not. I love Ha-Yi but respectfully as a sister, just like the other unnies.

 

Although as a lover, that is a huge leap, don’t you think?

 

But Ha-Yi used my weakness against me again.

 

“You don’t want to be my lover?” Ha-Yi dropped her face and removed her hand from my face. I could imagine flatten doggy ears on her head because of how sad this girl looked.

 

I sighed again, unwrapped one of my arms, and placed a hand on her head. I rubbed the soft locks to make Ha-Yi look at me, which she did.

 

“I would love to, Ha-Yi, but being someone’s lover is something special because lovers love each other, and not in a family way. And I love you but as a close sister. Remember that, okay?” I said softly, making Ha-Yi nod, as I her brown hair.

 

I may seem calm on the outside, but I am actually freaking out.

 

Like...Like how did our relationship change so fast?! All in the morning!

 

Goodness, if Chaerin unnie and Dara unnie hear this, then I’m so dead! I can imagine it now. My death is going to take place in this dorm and in my closet.

 

Maybe they’ll use a chainsaw and-

 

“Unnie.” Ha-Yi interrupted my mindless ramblings about my future.

 

I looked at her to see Ha-Yi back to resting her head on my neck.

 

“Yes, Ha-Yi?”

 

“So, can we kiss?”

 

I choked on my saliva when she asked me this.

 

“K-Kiss? On the lips?”

 

She nodded with a bright smile, that I couldn’t refuse.

 

“Yeah, can we?”

 

As much as I wanted to deny her suggestion, I couldn’t. This little Angel is too much for me to do such a cruel thing.

 

I grinned sheepishly, “Sure, Ha-Yi. We can kiss but you remember what I said, right?”

 

“Of course, unnie! We are lovers until we find our special someone!” Ha-Yi declared, proudly.

 

That little cutie.

 

I couldn’t help but giggle at her. It sounded like a silly promise but it was all too cute, to me.

 

“Fine, Baby.” I with my pet name for her, “Can you get off me? I need to wash up.”

 

Ha-Yi didn’t seem to mind it; She actually looked pleased with it.

 

“Okay, unnie!” Ha-Yi moved her body away from mine but not without giving me a kiss on the cheek. How adorable.

 

Ha-Yi hopped the bed and dashed out the door. I just chuckled to myself before heading to the bathroom.

 

I guess I got myself a girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Hyunnie!” Minzy unnie called me from the Main table with all the other unnies there, including my new girlfriend, as I was walking over to them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter