Our first night together

The Dilemma

Have you ever feel trapped? Before you answer, you should know that I mean between two men.

Well, that was my problem. How was this possible? Maybe you are wondering.

Ok.I will tell you my story…

I moved from other city not long ago to a new house in a beautiful place. What I didn’t know it’s that the house was already occupied.

I was taking a shower when the phone began to run, I tried to go out quickly but I couldn’t make it to the phone. At that moment I realize that the shower was turn on again. I run upstairs and took off my towel so I could continue, but someone was already in taking a shower.

At first, I paralyzed, but then I thought about how difficult had been to find a place for myself with my savings so I make a decision. I walked slowly to the room and looked for the hanger. Minutes later I was back in the bathroom armed with the hanger and full of energy.

I hit with all my strength and as a result the intruder felt in the bath wrapped with the bath curtain. I dropped the hanger and checked condition of the intruder. I unrolled the curtain to see who he was. And there he was the most attractive guy I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

Why the hell was he in my bathroom taking a shower? I was reflecting when someone behind me screams like a little girl.

-Aaooooh!! You killed him! What have you done? Are you crazy?-he was nervous

I picked up the hanger again and tried to defense myself.

-Who are you? What are both of you doing here, in my house?-I Yell impatiently

-eeh! Drop that weapon girl I know already what you can do with that hanger- He tried to conceal.-We need to call an ambulance he is unconscious.-he explained

-Of course!-I admitted-But I will call the police too, so get out of my way!-I said

I went downstairs to call but he caught me before I reach the phone.

-ok, don’t call the police we both know we can make a deal for our sake.-he said, and then, he sit down and try to explain the situation.-We are brothers and have been living here for years but the landlady died about two months ago, while we were on a school trip and her son must have rent it to you. We have just arrived from the trip. That´s the reason we didn’t see each other till now-he concludes

.

-So this is a misunderstanding, I want to see your rent contract-I said-but then I realized I have been all the time . My face turned red-and you better stop looking at me! ert!-I added.

He laughed at me during 5 minutes probably, or that was what I felt, and then he went upstairs to help his brother to recover form my beating.

-Are you a professional wrestling or killer? –Asked the hurt brother.-How can a woman hit someone so hard?  Look!! Look at me my body is full of bruises! How are you gonna make up for this? You crazy woman!-the hurt brother said.

-I’m really sorry, but you were in my room, in fact, you were in my tub.-I replied.-Let´s start over, I’m Jolie, nice to meet you.-I said and we shook hands.

-I’m Myungsoo(y)- he said while he looked at his bruises- I almost die, you sure are strong to be a little girl- now, he was kidding´

-And I’m his older brother Woohyun(x), Take a look at this.-He showed me the contract and everything seemed to be right.

So, I was the intruder I thought, I had been too brave till the very moment I saw the papers. There was me, in a new house of a new country and living with two unknown men. Well, I mean two unbearable attractive men.

-How old are you, guys?-I asked. By looking at them I guessed they were about my age.

x-I’m 25 and my young brother he is 23 years old, and you?

-I’m 24 years old-I smiled.

x-So I’m older, try to call me Oppa- he smiled at me.

-No way! Then your brother has to call me noona.-As I was older than him.

AS you probably will think, it was not easy to live with these men. There were plenty of situations I feel embarrassed. For example, do you know that days of your period when you need to eat ice cream at all cost? And you don’t want to do anything but let yourself die on the sofa while watching dramas?

Well, How was I supposed to do that, when there were two hotties around me? No way!

But I will tell you the good side of it, I didn’t need to watch dramas anymore, as soon I was bored, I went downstairs to looking at them. Their daily life was like a bromance drama I was hooked on.

One day, I saw Myungsoo (Y) really mad when he got home. So as an act of kindness I asked him what he mad at was.

y- Why? It’s not your problem peach, get lost!-he said.

Of course, he was mad that was a reaction I already expect. Therefore, I had already used to my nickname.

-hey! No way! I`ll be bothering you till your brother come back home.-I said hanging myself from his arm.

y-I won’t give you another chance, I told you to leave me alone, wont you?-he said seriously.

I stand up and looked at him, he was really mad, and his eyes were kind of frightened.

-I just want you to feel better, come and sit with me lets watch something on tv, ok?-I suggested and take his hand to sit him on the sofa.

y-Are you dumb or something? I don’t want to be with you here I prefer to go to my room.-once again he stand up.

-Don’t worry your brother will be here as soon as he get out of his part time, why don’t you take a shower and relax?-I was already trying my best to make him feel better.

y-I told you don’t mess with me, don’t talk me about my brother again he is the problem why I’m mad.-he screamed.

-What? Did You argued? hey! don’t take it to heart, it’s a brothers quarrel .I’ll prepare some tea to calm you.

y-You don’t know anything about us just shut up and get lost!-he throw his bag away.

-Ok, I don’t know you enough but I live with both of you, your brother is really kind he will forgive you.

y-HA! Keep dreaming girl! There´s no way I call you like that little peach.-Y said.

-Little peach? What is the meaning of that? –I asked annoyed.

y-its mean cute and fatty little girl I would like to eat as dessert.-he said pleased.

-The landlord tells me that he has a business meeting in EE.UU so he is going to be very busy to visit. I guess I can tell him to come when he finish to solve up this problem. But till then, How are we supposed to live?-I told them.

x-It’s easy, we can just share the rental expenses and live  respecting each other, we are adults. It can’t be difficult.-he suggested-

AS you probably will think, it was not easy to live with these men. There were plenty of situations I feel embarrassed. For example, do you know that days of your period when you need to eat ice cream at all cost? And you don’t want to do anything but let yourself die on the sofa while watching dramas?

Well, How was I supposed to do that, when there were two hotties around me? No way!

But I will tell you the good side of it, I didn’t need to watch dramas anymore, as soon I was bored, I went downstairs to looking at them. Their daily life was like a bromance drama I was hooked on.

One day, I saw Y really mad when he got home. So as an act of kindness I asked him what he mad at was.

- Why? It’s not your problem peach, get lost!-he said.

Of course, he was mad that was a reaction I already expect. Therefore, I had already used to my nickname.

-hey! No way! I`ll be bothering you till your brother come back home.-I said hanging myself from his arm.

-I won’t give you another chance, I told you to leave me alone, wont you?-he said seriously.

I stand up and looked at him, he was really mad, and his eyes were kind of frightened.

-I just want you to feel better, come and sit with me lets watch something on tv, ok?-I suggested and take his hand to sit him on the sofa.

-Are you dumb or something? I don’t want to be with you here I prefer to go to my room.-once again he stand up.

-Don’t worry your brother will be here as soon as he get out of his part time, why don’t you take a shower and relax?-I was already trying my best to make him feel better.

-I told you don’t mess with me, don’t talk me about my brother again he is the problem why I’m mad.-he screamed.

-What? Did You argued? hey! don’t take it to heart, it’s a brothers quarrel .I’ll prepare some tea to calm you.

-You don’t know anything about us just shut up and get lost!-he throw his bag away.

-Ok, I don’t know you enough but I live with both of you, your brother is really kind he will forgive you.

-who’s Kind? Why do you think I was who did wrong?-he asked  mad at me.

-Sorry, It was not my intention, I just think …I mean.. he will let this problem pass.it doesn’t matter who’s right or wrong, you are brothers.! Don’t you think?-

-So you are the same, he is the older so he is the mature one. The one who will never make wrong.  You better feel sorry because he isn’t like that at all.

-C’mon you are just mad at him, but he is your brother,-

-cut the crap! I warned you too many times- he took my arm and pulled me over him. He kissed me.Then he added-I told you that you are a peach I will eat. –and then he went to his room and cloed the door.

At that moment X came back home, he left the shoes and looked right at me who was standing there like a zombie.

x-Is there any problem? You look pale-he said as he come closer to me.

-Not..nothing, your brother is in your room I don’t know what has happen but he´s really mad at you.-I was scared he realized about the kiss so I ran upstairs to my room.

x-What’s the problem with this girl? Bro! Get out of the room, lets dinner!-he scream loud.

y-let me be! I´ve already eat a peach!-he said waiting for me to listen it.

x-Jolie! Come here lets dinner together just the two of us!-

so I Went downstairs. After washing my face just to felt a little better.

-Just the two of us? didn’t you  fix the problem yet?-I asked.

y-Keep dreaming! I wont let both of you dinner alone.-he said while coming to us. He put his arm around me and said:-I’ve already taste this peach so I’ll sit with her.

-Hey what are you saying! Hands off!-I told him

x-What do you mean? What have you done?-he asked curious.

y-nothing at all-he smiled

They were really weird that night so I decided to find out what was the problem and fix it.

-are you free later Woohyun? I would like to talk with you about something-I asked him.

x-Sure!-he replied.

y-what the hell have you two to talk about? You better take distance from my brother he is really dangerous-he told me.

Woohyun laugh and stand up to wash dish