AUTHOR: IDK IMA RETARD

WhY YOuu AlWayS LyiiNnN?

Yoongi didn't know when it started, when did he fell for Park Jimin, well, not exactly Jimin himself, but Jimin's glorious asss. Park Jimin is his new personal asssistant at his company. Yoongi doesn't show it to others but he is quite lazy to begin with, but Yoongi have no choice because his father really does trust him for the future of the company. It was a hustle for Yoongi between him and his music career. Yoongi sighed when he heard from Namjoon that his personal asssistant left because of Yoongi being lazy asss and leaving him in charge with all the duties. Yoongi doesn't regret being an asss to his older one, because his new one is kind of cute.

"Hey, this is what you have to finish for my next meeting." Yoongi slammed all the paper works on his desk, ignoring his ballpen that fell down from his desk because of the papers. Jimin with wide eyes just nodded. Yoongi smirked, he sat back to his office chair and took a glance at his cellphone to check any calls or any messages. He saw 6 miss calls of Namjoon and he just chuckled, turning off his cellphone, not caring whether it's important or not. When he saw Jimin turn around to leave the office, something caught his attention, something at the bottom half of the brunet's body. Yoongi saw a peek of white boxers with a printed 'y'. Yoongi chuckled.

"Hey, great boxers. Did you put a hole on your pants to show off your nice asss?" Yoongi mockingly said. Jimin jolted making him drop all the paper works from his hands and cover his . "P-..." The younger mumbled. "Excuse me?" Yoongi stood up from his chair and slowly walked up to the blushing brunet. "Don't you think it's bad to talk back to your boss?" Yoongi pinned the younger to the wall. Jimin averted his gaze from his hyung who is now brushing his nose lightly against the brunet's cheeks. Jimin felt his cheeks burn from the little skinship. "M-Mr. Min, I sincerely apologize..." Jimin said in a low tone.

Yoongi took a step backward releasing the younger. Jimin quickly bent down and grabbed all the paper works from the floor and dashed out of the office immediately and Yoongi can still see the faint red on the tip of the younger's ears. Yoongi mumbled the word 'cute' as he watches the younger's figure disappear from his sight. Yoongi sat back down to his chair and turned around, now facing the window, he sighed. He can see droplets of water flowing down the big window. He can clearly see the white clouds heavy with silver linings. The sky painted with dark colors with a tint of white. The sound of the droplets hitting the ground is like a music to Yoongi, a music which he really hates listening to.

He stood up from his chair and looked down the window glancing at the people below, some hurrying their pace, some people running around with their bags on their heads. Yoongi sees nothing, but grey. Grey Seoul, and his Grey Soul. Yoongi felt his phone vibrate from the side pocket of his pants. He sighed and ran his fingers through his scalp.

Namjoon Calling...

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah?"

[Hyung, There is this guy named Jungkook who wants to apply.]

"Yeah?"

[He graduated early, have an outstanding skills in strategy an-]

"Yeah?"

[Hyu-]

"Give him to Taehyung in the sales department."

[What? Why?]

"Because because, do I need to explain myself? I already checked his biodata."

[But Hyu-]

Yoongi immediately cut off the call and threw his phone somewhere on the sofa.

"I want to play with Jiminie..." Yoongi mumbled to himself. Yoongi was startled by a loud thud on the door and he almost jumped out of his chair. "Fuc- Hoseok What the ?" Yoongi hissed. Hoseok kept on walking to Yoongi's couch and just shrugged off. Yoongi rolled his eyes and took a sit again. "So.... Planning on playing with your new personal asssistant?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow. "How did you know?"

"Saw him blushing on the way to somewhere from your office.."

"Oh that.."

"Did you do something?"

"Wha- No."

Hoseok has been friends (well he hates to admit it but he is kind of attached to Hoseok as a friend despite his crazy and annoying attitude.) so Hoseok knows when does Yoongi lies or tell the truth, he even knows that Yoongi is the kind of guy to go for 'asss'es, the kind of guy that goes for guy's asss and not for girl's asss inside the club. Hoseok knows what are his thoughts in one specific topic, he knows too that he likes to curse, he can't count how many curses he might have said in one day.

"Oh my god the guy is too cute for your sh!tty games. Control your ing hormones." Hoseok joked.

"Oh my god Hoseok, don't talk to your hyung like that and I just a little.." Hoseok earned a smack from the elder.

"Mhm... A little.." Hoseok smirked.

"Too goddam cute to be tainted." Hoseok teased again.

"Yeah right..."

"You like him hyung..." Hoseok squealed.

"No I don't. I prefer guys with much more dominant side... Yeah.. And correction: I like his asss."

"Mhm... Dominant, are you kidding me? Hyung, you like to be the dominant one. I know you. And oh God.. What will Jimin say if he knew exactly what's going on in your mind?" Hoseok laughed and poke his tongue out, and Yoongi is not amused.

"You know what. off." Hoseok pouted and left Yoongi's office with his arms crossed. Yoongi sighed, he got nothing to do again and he wants to have fun even for just minutes. Sometimes he just wants to escape this sh!tty Office and have fun in his studio once in a while. He really misses touching his note pad, he misses making scribbles down on his notebook whenever a new idea cross over his mind. He loves the sound of his fingers touching the keyboard making the rattling sound. He remembered the time he first song, it was quite crappy but he felt satisfied.

And now he wants nothing but to improve what he had loved since he was a child. Yoongi left his office. turning the cold door knob. He went outside greeted by the warm smiles of his employees and clients. He is glad that there is a big improvement for his family's company. Yoongi forced a smile when he heard his clients greeting him. Yoongi doesn't really like happy thoughts.

He suddenly changed his act when he saw Park Jimin standing on the balcony of the office with a.. Girl? The girl was laughing with him and Jimin forming a crescent when he smile, his eyes disappearing, and his laughter can be heard across the room, soothing to the ear. Yoongi doesn't really know why he felt his heart ache a little bit and he had the urge to fire whoever that b!tch is. His thoughts were interrupted by Hoseok who just now pinched his arm. "Yah! Hyung! We need to discuss later for further more sh!ts." Hoseok dragged the elder to the meeting room. His gaze still fixed on Jimin and the girl, laughing together. He wished he can smile like that too. I just wish I have a warm heart..

***

"Okay now what's your name again?"

"Sir, Jeon Jungkook.."

"Okay."

Taehyung flipped through the pages of his resume and records regarding his excellence on his last performance (or test). Taehyung can hear Jungkook gulping hard and Jungkook is going to die in this awkward atmosphere surrounding the two males. Jungkook tried to play with his fingers easing his nervousness and trying to act straight in front of his future-boss. "Why the hell would Yoongi-hyung give you to me?" Jungkook heard his future-boss mumble. Jungkook frowned at the idea of Taehyung not liking him.

Suddenly a knock was heard. "Sir Kim?" Jimin went inside and turned around for a brief moment to close the door and went to Taehyung's table. "Hi Chimchim!!" Taehyung beamed suddenly. "Take a seat Jungkook." Jungkook immediately obliged to the statement.  "There is this carnival tomorrow, but it's kind of the same time as my meeting with Yoongi.. Tell your boss that he is so strict." Taehyung frowned. "Don't worry Taetae, I'm sure you'll get to go to another event this year." Jimin chuckled. Jungkook is left dumbfounded. Jimin looked at him head to toe and just smiled. "But this year they will sell Fried Ice cream, I MUST GO THERE." Taehyung shouted, slamming the table as he stood up. "Yeah yeah.." Jimin laughed heartily and left the papers on Taehyung's table and went outisde the office.

Taehyung cleared his throat and went back to sit, "Now let's begin."

"You're were such an excellence trainee, why would he give you to my department?" Jungkook suddenly felt his face lit up a little because of the elder's complement "What can you do?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "I can give you good service?" Jungkook shrugged. And he knows his answer is not good enough for his boss so he never really hoped to be accepted. "You're hired."

Jungkook can't believe what he is hearing right now. "W-What sir?"

"Your hired! And the first task you're going to do is......" Taehyung stood up and looked at his watch. Jungkook knotted his eyebrows when he saw the elder's strange action. "Would you look at that? It's lunch time, your first task is to have lunch with me kookie." Taehyung said and left the office immediately with Jungkook following him.

Jungkook felt his cheeks burn at the nickname given to him and tried to hide it from the other employees at the corridor as they walk their way to the restaurant next to their building. "S-Sir I don't understand aren't I suppose to do some hard paper works?" Jungkook tugged at Taehyung's sleeves. "Kookie, I'm not like Yoongi-hyung who is now being an asss to Jimin." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, because of the sudden said of unfamiliar names. Who is Jimin and who is Yoongi?

After 10 minutes Jungkook found himself sitting on a fancy table across the table is his boss Kim Taehyung. Jungkook really doesn't understand the other male's action. The other male should be strict, he should be giving him things to do, or paperworks. Jungkook isn't really used to get treated nicely by his boss because of his past company. He is although very grateful for God to give him a nice one this time. Jungkook felt right for this job for the first time in his working life. "So.. Tell me about yourself Mr. Jeon, do you have a wife?"

Jungkook shakes his head as a reply to which Taehyung just nodded. "Sir, I-I still don't get this. I'm supposed to be-"

"Shush! Let Taetae handle this Kookie." Taehyung beamed. "Taetae?" Jungkook questioned. "Taetae is my nickname! You can call me that! And please," Taehyung raised his hand "stop being so formal." Taehyung rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Y-Yes si- I mean Taetae." Jungkook shyly smiled at the elder. "Good!" Taehyung clapped his hands.

The awkward atmosphere was interrupted by a waiter rushing to them "I'm so sorry for the slow service, oh dear..." The waiter repeatedly bowed at both males but gestures him that it's fine. It was a great afternoon, Jungkook got to have a great conversation with his boss and now comfortable with each other. Jungkook even blushed when Taehyung insisted that he should swipe off the younger's face because of the whip cream on Jungkook's nose. Jungkook's shakes his head but Taehyung still grabbed the napkin and did so.

Taehyung is fond of their relationship but he really wants to go slow for the younger not to be scared of him. Even though, it's just the first day, he is already attached to the younger. Which he really find disturbing..

"Kookie! Tomorrow I have a meeting at 1pm. You should definitely be there!

"Ofcourse Tae.."

..................

"The sales are going up, but we still need to upgrade some things here and there." Jin said.

"Mhm, the other Marketing strategies though, if you use these, it'll go nuts for sure!" Namjoon exclaimed while pointing at the board.

Yoongi really hates meetings if one thing he doesn't like about them is he needs to listen for almost an hour and he really wants to sleep right now. Meetings are boring for him but he have no choice now that the company's life rest in his hands. He can't have the idea of letting down his family's name. Yet he doesn't want the idea of his falling career in music.

When the meeting is finally done he get to leave the room immediately. He was about to go home but stopped when he caught a glimpse of Jimin walking across the room with that girl again. This time the girl ed her two buttons revealing a bit of her cleavage. "b!tch.." Yoongi mumbled. The girl was talking to Jimin while trying to press her chest to Jimin's arm. Jimin who is being naive, kept talking to her as if he doesn't notice what's the girl's doing.

At this moment Yoongi's not sure if he can hold in the attempt to fire the so-called-b!tch now. The girl is now trying to ghost her hands all the way to Jimin's abdomen and Yoongi is loosing his temper. Yoongi rushed to their direction clearing his throat. The girl rolled his eyes and formed a forced smile greeting Yoongi. Yoongi raises his eyebrow. "Excuse me..." Yoongi cleared his throat. Jimin bowed and smiled "Good Morning Mr. Min.."

"Good Morning, Mr. Park.." Yoongi smirked. The girl who is now standing beside Jimin crosses her arms. Yoongi exhaled deeply and... "You're fired." Yoongi smiled at the girl. "What?! You can't just fire me!" The girl shouted. "I have my reasons." Yoongi calmly said. "No! You piece of ."

Now the girl triggered the beast inside him. "Get the out of my sight you , trying to hit on your own co-worker is against the rules, get the hell out or I have to pull your bad-smelled-hair out of this building and please, you don't know who you're talking to, you incompetent b!tch." Yoongi snapped. The girl's face was priceless and Jimin his mout shaped in 'O'.

The girl flipped her hair and left the office trying to ignore the stares of the other workers. "M-Mr. Min W-What was tha-"

"Please Jiminie, keep yourself from the hands of the s and Manwhore, wouldn't want that hole tainted would we?" Yoongi smirked. Jimin felt his cheeks burn and nodded.. "Seriously? You didn't notice her flirting with you?" Jimin shakes his head and shrugged. Yoongi sighed and instead ruffled the younger's hair letting a few strand hit the back of his hands. Yoongi wouldn't deny the fact that Jimin's hair felt good, it's soft against his hand. Yoongi widened his eyes when Jimin whimpered at the small touch, Yoongi almost cursed. "Mr. Park I would like to see you in my office later." Jimin nodded in response. Yoongi looked down and saw Jimin's shoe with a little dust on it. He pointed at Jimin shoes to which Jimin noticed, he bent down to clean the dust with his handkerchief, Jimin's asss curve visible to Yoongi's vision, Yoongi almost cursed at the perfection of 'the asss'.

Jimin thanked him and left immediately as if he was about to do something he completely forgot.

Yoongi shook his head trying to get rid of his dirty thoughts. Jimin's asss

Yoongi smirked at himself making fun of himself for liking an ordinary guy's asss. He swears to himself that this is the first time he ever thought of his employee like that, and he doesn't like the idea of being a hindrance to his employee's life or worse, a mistake. He almost threw himself when he felt Hoseok's shoulder against his, "So???" Hoseok wiggled is eyebrows looking like an idiot and Yoongi is not amused.

"What do you mean so?" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Park Jimin's asss? And seriously Incompetent b!tch?" Hoseok chuckled. "There's nothing I could do, she is trying to hit on Jiminie and that is against the rules ya know?" Yoongi argued back. "Mhm.. Lies.. You're jealous." Hoseok teased. "No I'm not." Yoongi sulks.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yep."

"No."

"HYuUNgG WhY YoUu LYINNN WhY You ALwaYs IN LYInnnnn!!" 

"I'm not lying Hoseok."

"And since when did you gave Jimin a nick name?"

"Err.. I just thought of it now."

"Mhm...." There was a long  pause before Hoseok say something "I have to go now I have another meeting at the Kim Enterprise." Hoseok bowed to Yoongi and left immediately. Yoongi is left with his thoughts hanging around, he doesn't know what to do. "So boring... Only if I could go home now, leaving the company behind." He murmured to himself. He went inside his office and sat on his office chair looking out the window. He stood up and looked down.

He saw a familiar brunet on the streets, he seems to be in a rush. "Jiminie?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and just shrugged. He looked at his watch, "He's supposed to meet me around this hour right?" He questioned himself. He just shrugged, he mentally noted himself for punishing Park Jimin later for being late. Yoongi is humming his favorite song from his new mixtape and is currently scrolling down the twitter page. 

He isn't really interested on any news on his twitter wall, but a familiar face caught his attention. "Minnie why you gotta be a ing tease hm?~" Jimin on the picture all sweaty. Jimin took a selca of him inside the gym, Yoongi can clearly see the budge of his abs on his black tank top. 8-packed abs, and Yoongi took a tissue just in case he drools. on the caption it says: So Tired~~ 100th day of Gym!! #RefreshingDay. "Minnie has been working out hm? God if only I can get my hands on you." Yoongi fake sobs, he unconsciously  saved the picture and stared at it for 5 minutes before turning off his phone again.

He clicked on Jimin's twitter page and scrolled down at some of his selcas. This one this time saw a selca of Jimin making breakfast with a morning look, his hair covering the corner of his eyes, his t-shirt all wrinkled and his hair all messy. With the caption: OMO! Just Woke up! Pancakeeeess~! #MakingBaconPancake #ThatsWhatImGonnaMake~. Yoongi heartily laughed at the cute selca of the younger. Then there is also this one with Jimin wearing only nothing but a pair of shorts Jimin is at the beach, Jimin is all wet and the water tracing the 8-pack chocolate of Jimin's. His toned abs, his pink and kissable lips, his disappearing eyes, his asss, and and... " Jimin why do you have to so much making me ugh!" 

Yoongi cringed and sent out a high-pitched scream through his office.

"Sir?"

Then, there it goes. Yoongi's doom. Jimin is there right in front of him at the door and Yoongi asssumes he heard what he just said a little while ago. And he is super embarrasssed by the words he just said. "sh!t." Yoongi mumbled. "S-Sir I'll just pretend I heard nothing." Jimin continued to walk inside his office and threw himself to the couch. "Hmm... sh!t and oh yeah, You're late." Yoongi smirked at Jimin. "Well Sir.. I was helping Namjoon-hyung sort things and before I knew it, it was already this late and I came running down to your office..." Jimin lowered his head afraid to look at his boss's eyes. "Mhm, I'll let it slide this time." 

Jimin sighed in relief he was expecting some kind of punishment like, more paperworks, and more 'dealing with stubborn companies that wants to offer Yoongi craps and Yoongi doesn't give a sh!t.' kind of business. "Actually, you're new... So you have to deal with the consequences..I'm gonna have to punish you Minnie..."Jimin's eyes widened, his lips quivering a little and his knuckles turning pale. He doesn't know what kind of 'punishment' Yoongi was referring to, but something tells him that it is something inappropriate since he caught his boss saying something about him.

"Don't worry it won't hurt." Yoongi stood up from his office chair and went to Jimin's side, ing Jimin's polo and slowly creeping up his hand inside his shirt. Jimin shivering to Yoongi's touch as he trace the lines of Jimin's abdomen. Jimin felt the need to cover up when the cold air hit him. Yoongi suddenly chukled and went closer to Jimin's face. He can clearly see the beautiful orbs of the younger, he rested his chin on the younger's shoulder and breathes softly. "You're so cute."

"Oh my god, I still have a family and please don't turn me into one of those girls I see in the movie. Those guys who spank the girl's asss and the ones who ties their girls in the bed and let them call the guy ' daddy or master' oh my god I have my sister, I have my dog named Sugar! And and and and-... OH MY GOD FIFTY SHADES OF YOONGI!!!!" Jimin outbursts and Yoongi is speechless. "You're really cute." Yoongi repeated "But I'm not that kind of guy, I was just trying to tease you earlier."

"And seriously what kind of movies do you watch? Fifty shades of Gray?" Jimin nodded which makes Yoongi chuckle a little. "Hey! What's so funny! It's so romantic and heart breaking!" Jimin whined. "Hey, what's so romantic about Gray tying up his gf?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. Jimin lowered his head and blushed. Yoongi swears he can die off of cuteness overload like.. seriously...

"Sir, what was that about earlier? Were you looking at my photos?" Jimin smirked, asssuming that his boss has the hots for him. "I'm definitely NOT looking in your twitter page." Yoongi denied. Jimin chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Really?" Jimin teased. "Mr. Park  I am not some creepy stalker---" Yoongi can see in Jimin eyes that that's not the answer Jimin wanted to hear. "Of course you're not." Jimin said in a low tone looking to the floor.

For a moment Yoongi thought that Jimin might have a small crush on him and Yoongi thought of an idea. "Hey Jimin, what do you say, want to go at my apartment?" Jimin  narrowed his eyes unsure of what his hyung trying to do then, it clicked him.

oh.

"Sir is that an invitation for ?" Yoongi didn't know why he would ask Jimin out to have with him but, he really want to find out just how glorious Park Jimin's asss is. "Look Sir, if you really love my asss then you would have to work hard for it, to get a look-- or even better, take a taste of this asss you want so badly." Jimin snapped. "Look I'm sorry if you're offended-"

"Yes I'm offended, I'm not some kind of you would pick up inside your office and pay me more money by shoving your inside my asss. If you want it you would have to date me, try to put more effort, now excuse me sir I need to go, my dog needs to eat dinner soon." Jimin stood up and bowed to Yoongi "Bye sir, have a nice evening." with that Jimin left the office leaving Yoongi with an open mouth, eyes wide, his brain trying to catch up with what the just happened; and did Jimin just refused to go with him. As far as he knows no one dares to decline Min Yoongi. "sh!t, what have I done.." Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair.

He kept biting his nails and trying to come up with a good plan, but he really doesn't watch those kind of romantic movies, he thinks it's too cheesy. He kept walking back and forth inside his office, frustrated and he doesn't know what to do to capture Jimin. "sh!t Minnie, I didn't know you're this-- I thought you're so innocent, unlucky me." Yoongi mumbled a couple of curses, he can't even count with his fingers the number of curses he just muttered under his breathe. This time he really needs a help of his 'so-called-friend'. He hated getting advice from Hoseok but, at times like this Hoseok is an expert. 

He got his phone from his side pocket and went to contacts searching for Hoseok's name. He made a little 'aha' sound when he finally found it after going through that 100 list of H names in his contact list. "Who dafuq is Harry, Harlison, Honey, Hani?" He just shrugged off and continued to click on Hoseok's name.

Dialing...

[Hello hyung? It's not like you to call for me this late.]

"Yeah, Well, Listen I need your help."

[What happened? Something wrong? Is this about Jimin again?]

"Well yeah, I kinda messed up."

[Wow, you're so serious with capturing Mr. Park asss.]

"It's Jimin." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

[Yeah yeah whatever, so what happened?]

"I asked him if we could go to my apartment and he said he isn't some I can just pick inside my office to bang for pleasure, and Hoseok he have a cute dog named Sugar, very similar to my stagena-"

[No time for that dog- or whatever. You're kind of stupid to do that.]

"I wasn't thinking straight okay?"

[It must be because you're so at the moment.] Hoseok chukled.

"Hey! Well maybe yeah I am." Yoongi scratched the back of his neck.

[Well, what else did he said?]

"I need to work hard to take a taste of his glorious asss."

[So it's like showing efforts..?]

"Yeah."

[No big deal hyung, try to date him once in a while. Or even give him chocolate.]

"Are you ing kidding me, you know I don't like those cheesy romance and sh!t and stuffs."

[Hyung, capturing one's heart is like trying to make a baby calm from crying, you need to think of many ways to capture, Minnie's heart.]

"Hoseok, I'm the only one who can call him Minnie."

[Whatever Hyung, and I recommend you going on a date first, then flowers, then chocolates, then try to invite him to the park. Then you can bang him.]

"Okay okay fine, I need to go now, it's almost noon."

Yoongi ended the call and tried to clear his mind.

 

.................. 

The next following day, when Jimin entered the office, he is obviously avoiding making contact with Yoongi, Yoongi just sighed when he heard the jolly and nervous voice turned into a cold and harsh tone, "Sir, Here are your schedules, at 1pm you have a meeting with Sir Kim Seokjin at the Kim Enterprise, 3pm meeting with Kim Taehyung-sshi and-" Jimin stopped for a moment to flip the page 

"--5pm you have lunch with Sir Hoseok to discuss furthermore discussion." 

"Jimin be ready." Yoongi said trying to pack his thing. ".....for what?"

"You're sticking with me the whole day. No buts. No declining, I've had enough with you turning down my invitation yesterday." Yoongi said while fixing his tie. "S-Sir I- Fine.." Jimin sighed in defeat and groaned, he still hates Yoongi. Oh boy it's going to be a long day... "Sir we should get going it's 12:00 and travelling time is 30 minutes to the Kim enterprise." Jimin scanned through his boss's schedule once more before grabbing the keys to his boss's car. "Oh, you're- we're not going anywhere." Yoongi snatched away the keys from Jimin's hand "S-Sir we're going to be late."

"Call Kim Seokjin- wait, no, in fact call all the meetings canceled." Yoongi lazily said as he sat on the chair and spun around with the keys still on his hand. "Are you insane? You finally got Kim Seokjin's trust in your hands and you're going to cancel it?" 

"Jimin- Minnie, there is much more important matters I- WE have to do." Yoongi exclaimed. Jimin crossed his arms and arched an eyebrow. "What?" 

"You. Me. Date." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist and went to exit the office but Jimin slapped the back of Yoongi's hand

"Wait what?! Have you forgotten what you ing said yesterday?"

"Oh..." Yoongi blinked.

"Yeah.."

"Oh my god Minnie, you sound y when you curse." Jimin mentally facepalmed and Yoongi just smirked, grabbing his again to go outside the building. Jimin was still trying to calculate in his mind what just happened back there, he was mentally laughing for Yoongi being so smooth as . Yoongi didn't see it, but, Jimin smiled when he felt Yoongi's hand warm his hand from the cold air of his boss's office. 

On the way to exit the building, "Now Minnie, want to go to a shopping date? Or... what would you like? Maybe to the park, Jimin, or maybe I could reserve us this night at the luxury restaurant near my house?" Yoongi didn't notice he is blabbering and Jimin barely even listened to a single thing Yoongi is saying to him, he is busy staring at his phone, texting someone, and Yoongi stopped walking, he turned around and crossed his arms, tapping his foot. Jimin noticed and stopped texting. "What? You told me to cancel every meeting?" 

Yoongi sighed and got Jimin's phone "Hey!"

"I'll call them later, now focus on me." Yoongi kissed the back of Jimin's hand and proceeded to walking. Jimin blushed, lowered his head, and thought about how cold was Yoongi's lips against his warm skin. "Cold.." Jimin mumbled, the other didn't heard him, and went straight outside the parking lot.

When they got inside the car Yoongi called someone, it's a familiar voice. "Hey Jinnie, cancel the meeting." Through their conversation the younger stayed still, he pressed his lips and just sat uncomfortably at the back of the car, all he can smell was Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi. The scent was driving him crazy. He suddenly heard a few groan over the phone

[WHAT DO YOU MEAN CANCEL THE MEETING?]

"I've got a date." Jimin almost felt sorry for Yoongi, just because of his glorious asss, Yoongi had to let go of the best oppurtunity he have been waiting for, for almost a year now. "Yeah, wish me luck, mhm, yup." After that call he went to call another one again. after 3 seconds of ringing it picked up.

[Hey hyung!]

"Tae, cancel the plans."

[What? why?]

"Date."

[OH MY GOD.]

"Yeah..."

[YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING LAID.]

Jimin swears he can hear Taehyung over the phone, and Yoongi  is literally a few feet away from the other. 

[Oh my god, yes for Fried Ice cream!!!] Taehyung shouted from the phone, that made Yoongi turn his ear away from the speakers of his phone. 

[C'mon Kookie! We're going to the carnival.] Jimin and Yoongi both heard a series of 'wait' and 'what' behind the background at Taehyung's office. Both thought that it must be that new worker. Jimin thought that it must be that guy sitting on Taehyung's office yesterday, and Yoongi thought it was the guy that he gave to Taehyung's department. 

 Yoongi ended a call and started driving them out of the building. It's Yoongi's first time taking a day off, because of some date. Being the CEO really tires Yoongi, he have no choice though. Through the ride, Jimin really isn't saying anything, it's just dead silence inside the car. The younger opened the car window and let the wind hit his face, he saw enormous buildings passsing by, and electronic cords on every street.

He kind of miss Busan... "So what do you like... to do?" Yoongi finally speaked up still, focusing on the road. "Hmm... I would love to go to the carnival.." It clicked Yoongi. "You mean the carnival Taehyung was referring to at the call?" Jimin just nodded. "Where is that event anyway?" Yoongi asked. Jimin shrugged, making Yoongi groan. He called Taehyung to ask the whereabouts of the event.

When they arrived Jimin was the first one to get out of his seat and sprint towards the Main event's gate. 

"Yoongi I'll pay." Jimin insisted "No. I'll pay." Before he turn down Yoongi for the 5th time, Yoongi already gave the money to the cashier and gave them a pair of entrance tickets. "Let's go!" Jimin couldn't really wait, as soon as he gets inside, there were clowns and sh!t juggling around, there were dancers carrying fire rings and spitting fire like a boss. Children's laughter can be heard, there were couples around holding hands making Jimin cheeks goes hot, he noticed Yoongi's fingers sneaking their way to hold Jimin's hand and Jimin just chukled.

 "Oh my god look at that!" Jimin pointed at the big balloon clown head that made Yoongi jolt from his position. "You're such a baby.." Jimin laughed at Yoongi, he just shot the younger a glare. "Clowns are very... I don't know... scary.." Yoongi lowered his head thinking about his childhood where a clown kind of messed up his birthday party. "Yoongi you are such a-"

"-dork, Jimin do it like this." Yoongi  tried to guide Jimin's hand and adjust the gun at the aimed toy. Jimin isn't really good with carnival games. Jimin brethed in and out slowly. "Ok.. Go." Yoongi cued. Jimin gripped on the handle and..

bang!

The cork hits the right place and the toy fell down, Jimin putting his hands up and hugging Yoongi for Victory. The toy was a white fluffy bear, with a black scarf tied unto its head. Jimin hugged it and Yoongi just laughed at the sight before him. "What's so funny?" The tone like Jimin is offended, finally after a brief moment Yoongi stopped laughing "Nothing, you look cute." Jimin gripped the bear tighter into his arms and blushed. Yoongi never laughed this well.. never laughed with a heart before (You get the idea). It's always been fake smiles, and fake laughs; but with Park Jimin  he is so fully awake. "C'mon Jiminie, you're so cute and so-"

"-weak baby who is scared of clowns." Jimin teased. They're now at a high striker where Jimin insisted, and when Yoongi gathered all his strength and released the hammer, when he striked it didn't ring the bell so he was a little bit of dissapointment making Jimin laugh and hurt his stomach. "Hey! It was so hard." Yoongi sulked and Jimin just kept on laughing "I'm sorry hyung, here let me try." Jimin took off his office coat and rolled up his polo sleeves, he raised the hammer and striked it down, Yoongi widened his eyes when he heard the bell rung. "Woah Jiminie." Yoongi was dumbfounded; and Jimin sure did looked hot while he was taking a piece of his cloth off.

After the two had fun, they went inside a restaurant nearby the carnival, it was getting late and Jimin still wanted to do something. When Yoongi ordered things, Jimin got confused with names. "How about Aubergine soup? Oh, and Buttered chicken and pasta." Yoongi said to the waiter. The waiter nodded and left the both of them.. Jimin is really shy to ask what the is an Aubergine. Jimin leaned in closer making sure no one will hear him "H-Hyung.. What is a Aubergine?" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi chuckled and leaned in closer to Jimin too. "It's an eggplant." Jimin crossed his arms and made a confused look. "Why wouldn't they just make the name into 'eggplant soup'?" Jimin rolled his eyes," Do they have to confuse people?" Jimin sulked. Yoongi just can't help but chuckle at the younger now, he just wants to punch him, with his lips of course. "It makes it sound more delicious and fancy I guess.. " Yoongi shrugged. "I guess." Jimin mumbled. "Still doesn't make a ing sense." Jimin pouted. 

When they finished eating Yoongi paid the bill, the younger insisted again, but he sneaked his hands full of money into the cashier again. They tangled their fingers together when they went outside, it was a chilly night, and Jimin is excited to show the perfect view to Yoongi.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's wrist and made a run for it, they were running accross the streets leaving their problems behind and Yoongi never felt so alive. "J-Jimin where are we going?" Jimin just chuckled "You'll see." That smirk spread accross the younger's face, it is just making Yoongi question his existence 'Just what the did I do to deserve this little sh!t in front of me?' he thought to himself. Jimin was panting, and he kept hold of Yoongi's wrist until they reach an old building, the air hitting his ears, he can't hear the horns of the cars, all he can hear is Jimin breathing heavy and laughing heartily , they climbed the stairs up and up until Yoongi felt the cold wind hit him, making him shiver.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Jimin looked into the horizon of city lights and tall buildings, passsing cars, and walking people. They are now on top of the building, with a perfect view. The sky was filled with stars, the moon was so bright. "It's nothing compared to you." Jimin smiled when he heard that compliment from Yoongi. Jimin was the one who made the first move, He pressed his lips against Yoongi's and kept it like that for a while he just thought 'kept that hot session later' and it seems like Yoongi agrees.

"Jiminie..."

Yoongi said before laying on the ground, Jimin did the same thing, he rested his head on Yoongi's chest, still panting from exhaustion. He listened to his heartbeat and sighed. "Yeah?"

"I love you and... Be my boyfriend?" Yoongi said half nervously.

"Sure.. Is there a reason to say no?"

Eventually after they came home Yoongi got to finally taste Park Jimin's asss.

 

A/N:  Okay.... Probably shoud've done better, but it's past noon time here..

Hope you enjoyed!!

You might see some like double letters like

'asss' it is meant to be '', they censor it,

So I had to do it that way. *Sighs*

Word count: 6392