My only friend

The host game

What would you do when you are swallowed by darkness. And no one cares if you are death or alive. When you’re own parents tells you that they wished that you would never have been born. This happened to me, I ran away from home. In the past they abused me , my mother even broke my Jaw. Now I am staying with a woman that is using me as her cleaning lady. 

Luo With her hands in her short dark brown  hair , sobbed in her room. She pushed herself from the ground. Looking at herself in the mirror. Her dark brown eyes were red from all the crying. Her full lips were wet from the tears. From when she was small she found a way to deal with this sadness. She put the Laptop on her lap. Starting up a Dating game. She felt the sadness melt away. The man in this game were the only one who would never hurt her. Smiling she caressed the face of the handsome man on her screen. ‘Luo I was waiting for you’. The man smiled at her, with his short black hair and silver colored glasses he looked so handsome that she felt her heart beating faster. ‘Why can’t this man be real.’ Everyone around me treats me like I am a bad person. The only friends I have are the ones in the games. She played the game until 2 am in the morning . I feel tired I should go to bed. Alright one more game, this is the last one.

 

Dating Game

‘ My name is Shin nice to meet you’ Together They went inside the classroom’. ‘You can call me Luo’. I will be studding with you from this day on’’. The shin on the screen bowed before her. A pleasure to make your acuteness , Luo. She bowed back at him. Shin smiled brightly . So what do you think about this school until now? Well I guess its nice. Shin grinned mischievous. What about those man over there? Well there alright not really my taste. He put his arm around Luo. Which one do you like more?  Well if I had to choose, then it would be you. Luo said this while smiling at Shin. Really , well let’s go on a date then.’ ...

Luo laughed, well that went unrealistic fast.   Let’s play another game.

‘Let’s talk about the school festival that is coming this week . And I want to introduce someone ’ Minami a boy with spiky black hair pointed at Luo. ‘Hello My name is Luo, It’s a pleasure to meet you all’. An shota small boy came walking inside with black hair and the cutest smile that I have ever seen. ‘Hi my name is Taichi’. Luo shook his hand. Ruffling his hair she smiled at him. ‘You’re a cute kid’. Luo turned towards the rest of the committee. ‘We have to set up a boot’. ‘Really is there more we have to do?’ Luo nodded her head , yes. ‘ Singing or dancing anything creative’. Taichi jumped up and down excited. ‘Let’s do our best Luo’. They high-fived .

Luo’s avatar went home. They were interesting and so cute. Let’s go to bed an sleep , I have to work hard tomorrow.

The next morning , There is Taichi. ‘Good morning Taichi kun!!!’ Taichi turned around . ‘Good morning Sempai’. He is So cute. Smiling he said  ‘I have some news for you.’ I wonder what the news is. ‘Someone from enhoji will be coming to help us with the boots for the festival.’

Luo’s phone ranged, a taxed came in . making her snap out of her game world. Turning on her phone she saw something that made her heart feel pained. There was a photo of people who used to be her friends. Staring at it she felt sad. There they were smiling and laughing together, leaving her behind. Before they always expected me to tell them everything I did . And now they’re going out behind my back. And I had to find it out this way. This is another reason why I don’t want human friends. I want to forget about this. She turned the phone of and went back to her game.

Wow this guy that just came in the game is so hot. His name is Shiraishi. Smiling at Luo  he said’ Nice to meet you’. Blushing She said’ Nice to meet you to’.

Inside the meeting room. Minami Stood up ‘So does anyone knows what to do with the boots’.  Taichi Jumped up putting his hand in the air. ‘Yes!’ let’s sell food’.  Why not , I love food . Luo drooled while thinking about all the food she could eat on the festival. Shiraishi nodded, ‘yes , it sounds like fun’. Taichi ran in circles in joy. ‘let’s make Monjayaki’. Shiraishi looked confused. ‘What is Monjayaki?’ Taichi looked surprised. ‘ Eh you don’t know what Monjayaki is, Shiraishi kun?’ Shiraishi looked a little bit down hearted. ‘If it’s Okonomiyaki, then I know’. Taichi smiled at him. ‘Well there kind of the same’. Shiraishi looked relived. ‘hm , then it’s okay’.

Slowly Luo eyes felt heavy , I am falling asleep I should go to bed.