Final

I like you Jeon Somi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi x Sejeong

--

It's been a week since produce 101 announced the final line-up for the group I.O.I
Even though Sejeong is close to everyone, there's this one member that she's not that close like everybody else.
I.O.I's maknae, Jeon Somi.

 

Today is the day where all the members are going to move to their new dorm.
The roommates are still not announced but she was hoping that she will not be room with Somi.
Their manager are still outside and the members are all tired while sitting on the floor since they have a lot of things to drag inside.

 

"I'm Hungryyyy" Somi whined.

 

"Aigoo, our maknae is hungry?" Yoojung said, Somi just pouted and nods her head "We're all hungry here you pabo, Let's just wait for our manager to announce the roommates so that we can leave the dorm and eat something together." She added.

 

Somi rolled her body due to desperation and the members couldn't help but to laugh at her.

 

"Just wait a little longer Somi-ya, I'm already looking for a place where we can eat all the foods you want." Nayoung as the older one said and patted the maknae's head.

 

While waiting, Sejeong remembered that she had some foods in her backpack.

 

She was thinking whether she should give it to Somi, because maybe in that case she can get Close with her, She smiled as she thought of it and was about to get some food when..

 

"Somi-ya, I have some chips and biscuits here that you can eat." Chungha said and stood up to grab her bag that is full of snacks.

 

Somi's eyes turned into heart shapes and crawled to Chungha before hugging her waist "Unnie, Gomawo! This is the reason why you're my favorite Unnie." Somi said.

 

"Yah, Jeon Somi! What about us then?" Pinky whined, the others also protest except for Sejeong, she was a little bit dissapointed because of what Somi said.

 

She was a big fan of their Maknae since Sixteen and couldn't help to feel a little bit, Jealous?

 

"You don't like us Jeon Somi?" Chaeyon asked while smiling, obviously they were teasing their Maknae.

 

"Anniyo, I like all of my Unnies here." Somi said "But my favorite is my Chungha Unnie." Somi said while eating a bag of chips and clung her left arm with Chungha's Right arm.

 

Sejeong couldn't take it anymore and closed her eyes, she quickly stood up that made the members look at her.

 

"I'll just look around the dorm." Sejeong said and started to walk away from the girls.

 

"Unnie, I want to look around too!" Somi said and stood up with a bag of chips, and run towards Sejeong and Clung to the older girl's left arm.

 

Sejeong was shocked when the younger girl did that. "Unnie, let's go?" Somi said and run towards the pink room while dragging Sejeong.

 

"S-somi-ya.." Sejeong said still shocked, well this is the third time that Somi was this close to her.

 

"Wow, Daebak." The younger girl said in awe, "It's so big."

 

There were four beds and the room is covered with pink hearts.

 

"Unnie, want to be my roommate?" Somi said while smiling.

 

"H-huh?" Sejeong asked.

 

"Nothing. Let's go!"

 

They continued to look around the dorm while the other members are still resting, after a few moments their manager came in.

 

"Okay girls, Gather up." Their manager said, The members gathered up while Nayoung called Sejeong and Somi. "I know you are all hungry that's why I'm going to announce the roommates really quick."

 

"Nayoung, Pinky, Chaeyeon and Yeunjung in one room 1." The manager said, the girls nodded. "Okay in Room 2." Sejeong was really hoping that she will not e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter