1/1

Control

I liked to pride myself in the fact that I was always in control of the situation and the situations around me. 

 
I'm in control when it come to recording
When it comes to the boys
The kids
When it comes to what happens in dorms
When I say something, I'm in control.
 
So why am I feeling so out of control when a hand wraps around my eyes, another arm pulling me closer to a strangely familiar body. 
 
Why do I feel so out of control when I hear someone gagging on their own blood, when my eyes are covered even as my hands claw to remove them.
 
Why do I feel like I've lost all control when his voice whispers into my ear,
 
"You'll be okay Yoongi-hyung. He was bad. We're good. You're good. So good."
 
Why do I feel like all that I've worked so hard to take pride in was ripped away when the hands were removed and I throw up because of the gruesome sight of the mutilated body.
 
Why do I feel like I don't want control as familiar hands; stained in blood, hug me, telling me the words I needed for so long.
 
"We're in control now baby."
 
Why do I feel so happy when my world goes black, all control I once thought I had gone with the bland colors of the scenery around me.
 
Why do I feel so happy when I wake up surrounded by the same boys I've know for years. Even after I've seen what they've done.
 
Why do I feel so happy when they caress my face, hair, and all over my body. 
 
Why do I suddenly want control back when they are pounding me into the bed.
 
Why do tears cloud my vision as I lie there, again, surrounded by the same boys I've know for years. 
 
Especially knowing what they've done.