One

Senpai, Please Notice Me!

You kissed your mom's cheek as you skip to the kitchen.

Grabbing a toasted bread and jam, you gave her a small wave gesturing a 'goodbye' before heading towards your front door. You grabbed your black backpack before closing the door.

You inhaled the fresh morning air and started to walk to school.

Being the class president, you would be one of the early students in school. Smiling, you headed to the hallway and went to your locker.

It's 15 minutes left before the bells rings and you figured that you should grab your History book from the locker- getting ready for the first period.

You wait for your best friend to show up but she didn't. It has been 5 minutes. You took out your phone and dialed Hana's number, "Hey, where are you?"

"I'm at the bathroom, chill," she replied. "Man, I've been waiting for you for 5 minutes. Get your here, please." you cooed the word 'please' sweetly. That gave Hana some chills down to her spine.

You hated waiting, she knows that. "Fine, where are you?" she asked. "Lock- er-" you grunt as you tried to reach your History book from the top shelf. 

"Okay, don't go anywhere," she said before she hung up. You smiled to yourself, sometimes when you're too lazy to wait for someone, you don't.

You slipped your phone inside your pocket and continue to try and get your History book. You closed your locker with a thump in the end and sighed. You're too short to take it so you had to wait for Hana to come and grab it since she's tall.

You took out your iPod from your pocket and plugged in your earphone. You searched through the songs and soon pick out your recent favourite one, Do Kyungsoo's cover of Justin Bieber's Boyfriend. You love how his voice sounded like a lullaby.

You closed your eyes and hummed to the tune, totally overwhelmed by his voice. You leaned against your locker to get a better support.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone hit you hard while you were daydreaming making you jolt in surprise. 

You heard a groan as your iPod dropped together with your earphone. You bent down to pick it but noticed that there were two similar iPod on the floor.

You were about to pick it up when a hand suddenly snatch it from the floor in a rush. You didn't look up to see who. You were a bit startled but then picked the other iPod up and got up to brush your crumpled shirt off.

You searched for the person earlier but it's no luck, you were blocked by the flock of girls- fangirls to be exact. They were ogling at the kingkas as they call them.

You shrugged and look down to your iPod. You noticed that your earphone were gone and widened your eyes. "Oh god, where is it?!" you exclaimed as you searched for it, looking down on the floor.

While you're busy, Hana arrived while panting, "Sorry I'm late! The fangirls are killing me. Looks like Taehyung's here." You answered with a nod and continued searching.

Hana looked at you weirdly and titled her head, "Hey, what's wrong?"

You didn't answer her but instead busy going back and forth, looking down on the floor. You did not want to lose that earphone nor the iPod, it was a gift from your late oppa.

He bought it as a gift with his salary so it was so important to you. Moreover, you had promised to cherish it.

Hana was annoyed that you didn't bother to answer her and stomped her feet like a whiny child. She crossed her arms and sulked. You shift your eyes to her and noticed her pouty face, "I lost my earphone. I'm trying to find it."

She rolled her eyes, "Probably because you're always so clumsy." "No-" you snapped. "I was hit by a guy, he had an iPod with him too."

You looked at the iPod on your hand and gasped, "He took my iPod!" Hana looked at you and sighed, "Good, we know the culprit so let's find him and take your iPod back."

You looked down solemnly, "I- I didn't get to see his face..." Hana shook her head and clicked her tongue, "Okay, this won't do. Class starts in 5, Sumin. We'll find it later okay? I promise." She said, pinching your arms lightly to lighten you up.

You rubbed your arms and nodded, still feeling blue, "Okay."

She smiled, "Alright, let's go!" she said, walking ahead of you. "Wait-!" 

"What?" She turned around and looked at you, annoyed. You smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of your neck, "Get my history book, peasant." 

She laughed and shake her head again, "Why do you have to be so short and petite." You pouted, "Why are you so tall? You're like a pole!" 

She pinched you softly, "This pole is your best friend okay! Let's go, shorty." She stuck her tongue out and handed you your book.

Hana linked her arms with yours, "Yay, claaassss." she faked cheered and make a face. You laughed, "Hey, class is fun okay."

"Yeah yeah, miss prez." she chortled, "The only thing that's fun is I get to meet Taehyung." You rolled your eyes, "Taehyung this, Taehyung that-"

She slapped your arms and teased you, "Jungkook this, Jungkook that-" 

A blush crept onto your cheek, "Yah! It's a secret. Shh." She made an 'okay' sign but continued to tease you on your way to class.

6_zps2d548298.gif

Short one, as a teaser (no). Okay guess, who's the boy? 
Though the answer is so obvious! Hahaha.
(He who must not be named would appear in chapter two ^~^)

Thanks for subscribing! /hugs and kisses. 
(I'm editing...)