ONESHOT

You should've left the keys with me

[I AM SORRY, ALL KISEOP FANS.THIS IS JUST A STORY. I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO PUT, KISEOP JUST CAME INTO MY MIND. AND YES, IT WILL BE A ONESHOT. AND PLEASE WATCH U-KISS'S TICK TACK MV http://youtu.be/GOeZsTS4-n8 WE NEED TO GET 1 MILLION VIEWS BY 14 DEC (CHECK KEVIN'S TWITTER~)]

 

Kiseop and you were on our way home after a dinner date at a fancy restaurant downtown. He insisted to fetch you home even though you lived in a secluded area and the opposite direction of his home. You finally gave in and agreed to let him fetch you home. The car ride was silent, only the sound of the engine audible.

 

Kiseop finally broke the silence. "So, what's your favourite movie?" You started dating recently and were just getting to know each other. You soon started a conversation, talking about your likes and dislikes, when the car came to a sudden halt.

 

"What happened?" You paicked. "Don't worry," he smiled confidently. "It just ran out of gas. I'll be back [A/N: 2PM fangirl moment] with some help. Lock the doors though." He didn't feel an ease, leaving you alone, in the middle of nowhere at 2 in the morning. What's more, this area was infamous for having rapists and murderers, but he kept himself from saying so as he didn't want to frighten you.

 

You locked all the doors before slumping into your seat restlessly before taking out your iPod and listening to U-Kiss's Tick Tack. "How long has it been? 20 minutes?" You glanced worridely at your watch. You started to occupy yourself by playing with games on your iPod when suddenly, you see a shadows fall across your lap.

 

You pressed the pause button and looked up, to see...not Kiseop, but a strange, crazed looking man looking at you with a creepy smile on his face. Goosebumps ran up your spine as you fumbled in your bag, looking for your phone. You shakily dialed for the police. Before you could press the call button, you looked up to see if he was still there only to find out that he was swaying something in his right hand.

 

He leened in closer to the glass and slowly raised his right hand. In it, was Kiseop's decapitated head, twisted horribly in pain and shock. His beautiful face was pale, totally drained of blood. You let out a deafening scream and accidentally dropped your phone. You bent down and d around but to no avail. He knocked twice on the window and instinctively, you looked up.

 

You mentally slapped yourself for doing so, as the image of Kiseop's head filled your mind once again. You shut your eyes in horror and tried to make the image go away. When you opened them again, nothing had changed. The man was still there grinning psychotically.

 

He slowly lifted his left hand,

and he was holding

Kiseop's keys...

to the car.