Final

A piece of

She stood up when she saw the two walked out the door of their company. She followed them silently and covered her face with a hood. She was breaking, everything inside her was breaking and she knew, he can't give a single damn.

She watched the two held hands, she watched the two flirt with each other. She watched the two as if it was a fairy tale meant for woman in her age.

He opened the car door for her and kissed her forehead before saying, "Krystal, take care, I love you." Camera flashes were like christmas lights, blinking through thin air.

And there she is, standing on the other side, listening, waiting.

Krystal smiled and leaned over to reach his lips, "I love you too, dummy."

A sting of pain pinched through her heart, the similar feeling of loosing someone has now crept over her head and heart. She clutched her chest and looked down on the floor, a toned hand was visible down there which made her heart ache more.

"Noona, come on."

She hated to hear that voice, she hated to see that face but, she couldn't resist it. Even though it was breaking her apart, she looked upwards to meet his glazing eyes, to meet his handsome face. Her knees weakened, her eyes watered.

And in a blink, her tears were flowing.

"Kai, you are a piece of ."

He looked offended and was about to comment on Hyoyeon's comment but was cut by her words, "A that I love, a that I fantasize over, a that was more than a on my life, a that can never ever be mine because I am just your dance partner. Only your dance partner."

(I dedicate this to all hyokai fans out there. Virtual hugs. This one-shot was made for me because I am in pain of realizing that Hyoyeon and Kai will never be a thing.)