Meeting

Oh My God!

Kim YongSun, 24, has been offered a job at Star Corporations. She has been dreaming of working there since she was a sophomore in high school, and has studied business management and the likes for years. Finally, her efforts have paid off. Although she only interviewed for a desk job, she was offered to be the CEO's new assistant. Thinking that the new position would be much more rewarding and with no less work, she gladly accepted it. Being the enthusiastic person she is, she immediately contacted her two best friends WheeIn and HwaSa, and offered to treat them to dinner at their most frequented restaurant and tell them the great news.

    At around six in the afternoon, they arrived at Johnny's and ordered food. YongSun couldn't keep her excitement any longer and started rambling.

"Can you believe that I am going to be the new assistant? I am finally working there! It's a dream come true!" She exclaimed.

"You better have gotten that job! You worked so hard for it, spending hours upon hours studying in that little bedroom of yours." WheeIn said.

"Yeah, I think I even see some gray hairs and bald spots up there." HwaSa stated while pointing at YongSun's hair.

"Hey! I checked this morning before the interview and I know I don't!" YongSun retorted while pouting.

"Okay okay, just don't make that face at me. I already have small WheeIn here doing it to me all the time and I think I'm going to barf." HwaSa said while making a gagging noise.

"Awww but honey, you know you love it." WheeIn joked and made a puppy dog face to HwaSa while YongSun just laughed.

"But seriously, before you accepted the job did you even meet the big boss?" HwaSa asked.

"Oh... I guess I was so excited to be working there that I forgot?" YongSun questioned more than stated.

"You dummy! You are going to be working with this person for probably a long time and you didn't even think to learn about them?" WheeIn accused while HwaSa nodded.

"Well in my defence, I caught a glimpse while I was walking out, and from what I remember, he's a guy around my age i think, and he looked nice." YongSun grumbled.

"You know, I heard rumors that he is really serious and doesn't accept mistakes so you especially should watch out." HwaSa added.
    At that moment, the food they ordered arrived and the delicious aroma greeted the trio's noses.

"I will! Now stop worrying about me and lets dig in! Yum!" YongSun cheered while scooping up a huge spoonful of rice and shoving it into .

"Slow down! We don't want you to choke!" WheeIn giggled then mirrored her friend's actions.

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to die before your first day." HwaSa snorted while taking a bite of her chicken.

----------

     The first day of work came and YongSun was going to be late. She wore a dazzling monochrome checkered dress that showed off her toned legs. Her face was nicely done with a little mascara and eyeliner to bring out her eyes, completed with some red lipstick. Her auburn hair was tangled and she was lightly sweating because she had ran from the bus stop to the building in order to make it on time.
    Ugh! All because of that dog! Why did it have to be so cute? Now I'm late! She thought as she rushed into the elevator and pressed the button leading to the fifteenth floor. 
    Oh no, my hair is a messed up. I better fix it so I look presentable. The elevator opened and YongSun hurried out and walked to her boss's door. 
    So his name is Moon YulYi. Interesting. But before she could knock, the door swung open and she stood face to face with a man who was slightly taller than she was; maybe by only a centimeter or two. He looked very handsome wearing a typical black suit and dress shoes. His obviously dyed blond hair and slightly feminine face gave him the flower boy look. His smile exposed his pearly white teeth and brought attention to his slightly scrunched up nose. His voice was a low alto that startled YongSun.

"Hi. You must be my new assistant" he spoke.


So here is my first chapter. Maybe I'll continue, maybe not. It really depends on if I am busy or not, but i will try to update.