BTS I Need U

Music Video One Shots

Based off the lyrics of I Need U by BTS 

If you haven't already, please read the lyrics before reading this short oneshot. Thank you and enjoy. 

 

 

I hate you but you're my everything...

 

Hoseok heaved again, spilling the rest of his stomachs contents into the porcelain toilet. He leaned back, eyes hazily gazing about himself and stifled a laugh. Of course he'd be here insided the house that haunted him everyday. He couldn't help it, he had to keep coming back. The sound of a fist pounding on wood made his glassy eyes roll over to stare at the door. His body was too wiped out to reach over to unlock it, so he settlted for scraping up some of the pills that had fallen out of his shaky hands only moments ago. Hoseok tipped his head back and swallowed all of them, smiling at the familiarity of the matter and began to laugh bitterly. How many times had he been in this situatiion? Too many to count, thats for sure. He shuddered as the pounding was replaced with uncontrolled sobbing and screaming. Screaming that was all too familiar. He knew it would stop sooner or later. Plus he was too tired from vomitting the meger contents of his stomach to even try to care anymore. It was all just too much for him these days. Hadn't it always been, though? 

As he pondered how long it would take until he finally passed on, he head the sound of fading footsteps and finally the opening and closing of a door. And there he goes. Hoseok thought sourly as he stood on jelly legs and looked to the mirror. Tears pricked at his eyes as he stared at what he had become. Dark eyes met his own and he knew it was time. Time for this all to stop, because all this was was a giant circle. He would come here every morning around 3 o'clock and the life out of the man he was too stubborn to love, make the other male fall only so much deeper for Hoseok, and fall asleep for a few hours. Hoseok would wake up first to have a violent purging session, soon after downing pills that never seemed to kill him. After his weak spell he would wonder down the street to the meeting placde he had with people like him. Taehyung would be there too, waiting on the couch with dry eyes that hid well the fact only hours ago he had been begging at the door of a suicidal 20 year old. Hoseok smiled at that, the fact that someone even acted like they cared. It was...nice.

"Get your together, man." He muttered to his reflection before unlocking the door and heading out. Without realizing, he was face to face with an angry Taehyung. Once he became focused again, he spoke a soft, "I'll see you later.'

"No," Taehyung's deep voice boomed back.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. This was not their normal routine. Normally Taehyung would be gone, leaving Hoseok to do whatever he wished. "Why,"

"Why do you do this to yourself?"

"i don't think that's any of your business, Taehyung. Let me go now." Hoseok tried to push past, but the younger male wasn't budging. "I said let me go."

Taehyung stood his ground.

Hoseok sighed. "Look, I'll you later, okay? For now i need a walk."

"Is that all it is to you?"
"Isn't that all it is to you?"

Taehyung stepped aside, letting Hoseok go. 

"I knew you didnt care." Hoseok hissed as he reached for the front door, only to be yanked back by his hand. 

"Don't care? I love you for Christ's sake! You're my-"

"Shut it. This will be easier if you just don't care, okay?"

"Fine, I hate you!"

Hoseok pulled back as though he had been burned. Taehyung stared at him with watery eyes and opened his mouth. Hoseok left before hearing whatever it was that the younger had to say.

"You're my everything, Hoseok..." Taehyung said weakly as he fell to his knees.

The angry Hoseok stomped down the driveway and across the street. Who did Taehyung think he was to say such things to him? Hoseok held back a sob at the thought of him not caring. The young male began to hurry down the road until he felt a sharp pain bubble up his throat and rest in his heart. His mind flashed back to only memories of Taehyung and he together, cuddling next to the fire together and laughing. Everything became pure to him before his world spun out of control and eventually stopped in a large pool of black as his head hit the concreat with a crack. His sweet memories seeped out of his skull in red ink, waiting for Taehyung to come and read them before they ran dry. 

 

I love you. I hate you. Forgive me...

 

 

Jungkook slammed his fist into Jimin's stomach for the umpteenth time that night, just like every night. Jimin took it with red eyes and wet cheeks, not saying a word. Something was strange about todays beating. Jungkook ceased his ministrations as he grabbed the smaller male by his hair and held him up off the ground. "Why aren't you saying anything tonight? Huh?" He asked with narrowed eyes, staring into the olders soul. All he could see was hurt, something he hated to see. Every time he saw it he grew confused and would begin to cry over what he had done. But tonight was different, so he wouldn't apologize nor cry. He wouldn't cuddle into Jimin's chest like a kitten and fall asleep. No, today he would be strong like his family had taught him. Like all those beating taught him...

Jimin held his breath as he felt Jungkook drop him to the floor.  He braced himself for the steel toed boot to pound into his side like usual until Jungkook realized what he had done. He knew Jungkook didn't mean to hurt him, but it still hurt his heart everytime his best friend beat him to a pulp. Every day it hurt to lie about why he walked strangely or why there were bruises on his face and arms. "Just rough ," he would say even though everyone knew 'rough ' meant so much more. That was another thing that hurt him.

People knew he got beat. Not by Jungkook, of course, but they knew someone did. Someone heartless, only , Jungkook wasn't heartless. At least that's what Jimin came to believe after having Jungkook cry into him with his terrible stories of his childhood. Even though he couldn't relate, Jimin still listened and stood by Jungkook because, well they were best friends. Nothing could come between them. But today was different.

"I asked you a question." Jungkook growled through gritted teeth, preparing to kick his already beaten friend.

Jimin spoke so quietly that Jungkook had to strain his ears to hear. "Because today is different, Jungkookie. Couldn't you tell?"

Jungkook smiled genuinly at his friend on the floor. He knew something was off. "What is it that's different?"

Jimin smiled back, "because today is the last day you will hurt me, Kookie."

The younger snorted. "And how do you know that?"

"Just do," The shorter answered back simply, closing his eyes for Jungkook to continue. 

And continue he did. 

 

The next day, Jungkook was beaten by his father for not having a girlfriend. He didn't see Jimin.

The next day, Jimin slipped into a tub full of cold water with a picture of Jungkook. He admired the picture for a few moments before setting it ablaze and dropping it outside his pool of water, watching it burn up quickly into ash. A sigh of relief escaped his parted lips and shut his eyes peacefully as he fully submerged himself into the water. He never rose out.

That night, Jungkook found him.

That night, Jungkook lost himself as well.

That night, Jungkook didn't see the headlights.

That night, they were togther in peace.

 

 

(This has not been edited. Please bare with the mistakes)