One

Dontknow

The 26 years old Kim Taeyeon and Hwang ____ are friends sice kindergarten. But they are always awkward when they met each other.

 

They always met everywhere wherevere they go like they turned out in the same primary and high school, then to the same college and now their work place. But the two girls are still awkward with each other. Its like fate is playing with them.

 

In the office

 

You can hear that someone is sighing continuously inside one of the partition in the office.

 

"What are you sighing for?" Sunny jump out of her seat and shocked the latter who were sighing just now.

 

"Ouh shiiii! You scared the shii out of me!"

Screamed Taeyeon to her best friend.

 

"Yaaah! Keep your voice down and no cursing!" Sunny screamed in a whispering tone. 

 

"It's your fault for scaring me! Tch..." Roll eyes to Sunny.

 

"Whatever. So I need my answers." She acclaimed

 

"Nothing... It's just... I..I miss her Sunny."

 

Taeyeon has been liking you since they were 16 after you saved her from being bullied when she got a confession from the hottest guy in school that time.

She accidentally told Sunny everything about her crush for you when she got drunk on Sunny's birthday party. 

 

"Well, It's your fault for not accepting the chairman offer to go for the workshop. And now she goes with Yuri." Sunny retorted.

 

"It's not my fault! I didn't know that she got that offers too. I thought if I go to the workshop, I have to leave her and missing her when she's not with me. Furthermore, the workshop happens to be in Busan!" Pouts Taeyeon to the other.

 

"Ughh.. Don't pout like that. It's not cute at all. Well, if it's not because of someone who is not communicate well and being awkward with her, all of this wouldn't happen ya' know?" Sunny smirks to her bestfriend.

 

"Whaa... It's just... When I tried to talk to her, everything around me is spinning and I happened to forgot what I'm about to talk about. Help me Sunny..."  Cries Taeyeon.

 

"Geez Tae. Man up please! I thought you're the 'man' if you ever got together with her."

Gritted teeth.

 

"Uwaaahhh... Do you think there's a way to get to her?" 

 

"Ummm... I think I heard that Yuri is not feeling well and she asked for a substitute. You should ask the chairman." Said Sunny

 

"Okay! I'm gonna ask himafter I finish my work here." Taeyeon says while pointing to her pile of documents on her desk.

 

After Taeyeon finished her works, she directly goes to the chairman room and ask for his secretary permission to met him.

 

In the chairman room

 

"Sir, Can I be the volunteer as the substitute for the workshop in Busan." Taeyeon look at her chairman directly in the eyes.

 

"I've already assigned someone else to go to Busan, but it looks like you offer yourself, so why not?" Said the chairman.

 

"Thank you so much sir! I really am!" The latter said in joy.

 

"That's not a problem Taeyeon-ah. Hey... What's with the formality? You used to call me by my name! Huh!" Puff cheeks.

 

"Aaa..aa I'm sorry Heechul oppa. It's because you're my boss, and I'm just your emplyee. Hee... I'm scared of what the others are going to say if I called you by your name." Taeyeon said timidly.

 

"It's okay Taeyeon-ah. You don't need to hear what the others says. They are just jealous that you are best friend with this handsome oppa. Hahaha" Laugh Heechul.

 

"Handsome my ." She makes faces at the man.

 

"Hahaha just kidding dongsaeng-ah. I'll ask my secretary to text you the address of the hotel that you'll be staying at. For now, I think you should start packing your stuff. Time is ticking! Go!Go!Go! Shoo!" Heechul suddeny turns into a cold ceo.

 

"Thank you again Sir, I mean Heechul oppa. Uuuu" Runs Taeyeon to her car and drives to her house.

 

When Taeyeon packs her stuff for the workshop, she saw her mini album on her night stand. The album is full of hers and ____ pictures. She flips through the page and smiles yo herself.

 

'____, when will you be mine? Why won't you look at me? Am I not pretty enough? Or maybe that you are straight!?' Taeyeon shocked because she just realizes that you might be a straight person.

 

'Ooohhh... No..no.. It's okay Taeyeon-ah. You can bend her if she's straight. Fighting!' She chants to herself and drives to Busan.

 

At the hotel

 

"Welcome to Empire Hotel. I am Yoo In Na, may I help you?" Said the receptionist.

 

"Aa.. I'm Kim Tae Yeon from SM company, I'm informed that I can get my card for the room." Said Taeyeon.

 

"Aa. Yes, Taeyeon-shii. Your company called us just now. Here is your key card for the room. It is room 0300 on the 9th floor. Enjoy your stay and would you like our help for the luggage?" Smiles to Taeyeon.

 

"No thank you. I can bring it myself, and noneed to me. I can go by myself. No worries, thank you." Tqeyeon bows and make her way to her room.

 

When she found her room, she inserted the key card and gets into the room. 

 

Taeyeon goes directly to the window and aspect the beautiful scenery of Busan in front of her. 

 

"Waaahhhh! This place is awesome! I'm so lucky to be here." Taeyeon open widely.

 

Taeyeon runs around the room and saw someone else luggage on the chair beside the window. The sound of water in the bathroom make her shocked too. Afraid of her thinking that it might be a serial killer from the thriller collection that she just watched, she stealthily walks to the bathroom and took a peek when suddenly...

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

So who do you think that is screaming?

 

:P