Finale

Almost Is Never Enough

Jaebum couldn't help but kiss Jinyoung's pretty pale skin, Jinyoung was always the kryptonite that weakened Jaebum. He loved his pink lips especially when they were latched on Jaebum taking him deep.

 

Jaebum loved when Jinyoung would sit his on Jaebum, watching as his would disappear and reappear within Jinyoung.

"Your so beautiful... " he would whisper as he would unravel Jinyoung. He'd whisper sweet nothings in his ear as he'd feed Jinyoung each and every inch, he could just watch and enjoy this.

Jinyoung moaned softly, trying to stifle his voice. "You don't need to be quiet," Jaebum says as he nibbles on his neck. Leaving love bites and marks on his creamy skin. As Jaebum ed inside the great warmth of his Jinyoungie, the latter would grip tightly. Slowly coming undone from what his lover is doing to him.

"Your so big..." Jinyoung would moan. Jaebum would tell him he's so beautiful taking his .

 

"I feel so full..." Jinyoung would mewl and whine. He tell his princess that his is only Jinyoungie's. Jinyoung would never admit it, but he craved Jaebum's . It was something he needed. It kept him sated.

"Make love to me..." Jinyoung would whisper in Jaebum's ear. He'd push himself back against his Jaebummie, loving how thick his lover is. One thing that made Jinyoung swell is when Jaebum would pick him up and place him in his lap as he'd treat Jinyoung like a princess.

"I love it so much, Jaebummie. me! Oh God!"

"Take it, just swallow me whole..." Soon both Jinyoung and Jaebum would together, proving how much they were made for each other. After they finished, Jaebum would clean them up and would cuddle and spoon his precious princess.

 

"You don't know what you do to me," Jinyoung would say because, he can't help but crave Jaebum's touch. It sent his skin aflame. This would be routine almost. Jaebum would get drunk, He'd feel so bad for what he's done, Jaebum would get filled with such animosity towards Jinyoung's "wife" or "girlfriend" it's not like he cares. Jaebum takes pride in his work.

 

He's not someone that takes things for granted, so when he's reminded of what he's done to Jinyoung, he can't help but feel saddened. He regrets leaving. He regrets cheating. He hates himself but he hates Jiyeon and Suzy more.

 

 

 

 

"Leave her...," Jaebum started, after they finished. He's holding Jinyoung close. Running his fingers through his black hair.

"Jaebum, you know I can't." Jinyoung responded.

 

"And why not? It's not like she makes you happy. I do..." he fired back, he said it more annoyed at the situation than his lover.

"You shouldn't even be here, Jaebum. Why do you even care about my happiness. It's not like you cared when you slept with Jiyeon." Jinyoung told him bluntly. Jaebum knows he deserves that.

 

"I know... I ed up, and you have every right to hate me. But I still want you, I know I'm being selfish but she doesn't deserve you. She just wanted a baby. " Jaebum let his facade fall, showing his true feelings. He's never felt that Suzy was enough for him, she was just a trophy wife.

 

Jaebum just doesn't care for anything that doesn't involve him loving his Jinyoung.

"I don't understand what you want from me..." Jinyoung sighed, rolling his eyes. Jaebum wanted nothing more than to just hold him.

 

"I want you, your love, your time, I want everything that is you." Jaebum replied. Jinyoung wanted to cry but he wanted to smile. He was just so... conflicted.

 

"Your so selfish... " Jinyoung muttered, he wanted to punch Jaebum so hard.

"I hate you. I hate that I love you." Jaebum kissed Jinyoung's forehead. He'd take Jinyoung's hate than nothing at all.

 

"Jaebum, your too late... I wish I can but I can't. I...I'm not gonna say I love Suzy, but there is a connection between us. I have a child."

"You are mine, Jinyoung!" Jaebum demanded. "I was almost yours..."

"But almost is not enough, it's never enough. "

 

 

Maybe, if Jaebum never cheated their love would blossom.

 

 

Maybe, in another universe they'd be soul mates.

 

 

Maybe, if Jinyoung never met Suzy he'd still fully love Jaebum.

 

"Why won't you just trust me?" Jaebum felt so frustrated. He wanted to yell and scream and roar and...

 

"I trusted you once and look what happened." Jinyoung screamed.

"I gave you all of me and you threw it away!"

 

"And I'll pick those pieces right back up and make you whole! I won't make the same mistake I did when I was younger."

"You make it seem like it's so easy..."

"It's not, and I know it's not but if I'm with you I'd go to war to make sure your okay." Jaebum would do anything for Jinyoung. No matter what it would be, he hates not having Jinyoung beside him. He just wants him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you at least think about it?" Jaebum asked, he had to know. Jinyoung nodded.

 

 

"Let's just sleep..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He can't say it doesn't hurt, because it does. It ing does but Jaebum deserves the pain. He knew Jinyoung wouldn't stay, but it still hurt. He felt like his heart was taken from him.

 

That Jinyoung took it without even thinking about it. He left without so much as a good bye, no note. Nothing...

 

"Just let me love you..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung couldn't stay, he couldn't. He knew he wanted to give Jaebum a chance but he was scared, he just couldn't handle another heartbreak. He loves Jaebum but he doesn't know what to do, he has a child, a wife. He has a Family but is he willing to let that go for Jaebum. He isn't gonna neglect his own son, but even still...

 

"Jinyoung, is there anything wrong?" Suzy asks, she can tell her husband isn't okay. His body language makes it obvious.

 

"I'm fine, Don't worry about dear." He tells her, but Suzy presses the issue.

 

"Jinyoung, I know there's something wrong. Just tell me..."

 

"I said it's nothing, don't worry about it."

 

"Park Jinyoung, why are you lying to me?"

"Park Suzy I said it was nothing, why do you bother to press a nonexistent issue?"

"I would quit asking if you just told me?"

 

 

"Tell you what, I'm not happy! That I've never been happy... that I don't love you! Is that what you want..." This information didn't surprise Suzy at all, she knew... She knew from the beginning, her husband wasn't happy.

 

 

He only did this for his mother. And she never pushed him. Suzy wasn't a dumb girl. She's very perceptive of what goes on. And she knew that someone else was making her husband happy, now only a fool wouldn't know who this someone is, but she knows that compared to him, she wasn't even close to winning.

 

 

 

"I know..." Suzy started, her voice going soft,"I know your not happy and I know who makes you happy."

 

"H-How?"

 

"Jinyoung only a fool would say he couldn't see it, Jaebum makes you happy..." To say Jinyoung was shocked is an understatement, he was flabbergasted.

"But, why? Your not mad?"

 

"Why should I be? It's not your fault. We can't help who we love... "

 

 

 

"I really do appreciate you... And there will be someone who loves you, but it's not me..." Jinyoung reassured her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum knew he'd put in some work to make them perfect, but it was worth it. Almost can still be enough... if you just take initiative.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you, you know that, right?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah...I do..."