FINAL

Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

LET THIS BE MY CONTRIBUTION TO #kingjacksonday LMAO

~~~~~

You stepped inside your house, to be welcomed by a delightful scent of chocolate coming from the kitchen.  You assume that your boyfriend is already at home, maybe his work ended early.  You removed your shoes and coat and you dropped your bag on the couch before making your way towards the kitchen.

“What are you doing?”  You whispered at his ear that caused Jackson to yelp in response, almost spilling the chocolate drink from the small kettle that he’s holding.

“________-ah, you scared me!”  He clutched his chest before dropping the kettle on top of the kitchen counter.  You giggled at his reaction, causing you to snort and that made Jackson’s eyes form into slits.

“Are you laughing at me, baby?”  He inches his way closer to you and you know where this is exactly heading, so you run as fast as you can from him.  You are surprised that he was able to catch you almost immediately, knowing that his legs are short, so you two ended up on the couch, him on top of you, tickling your sides until you are out of breath.

“I give up, Jackson, oh my gosh stop!”  You yelled at him and he stops tickling you and he kisses your lips briefly, before helping you sit up next to him.

“But seriously, what were you making?  I can smell chocolate when I came in so I am assuming that it is for me?”  You pouted and he suddenly stood up.

“Oh yeah!  Good thing you reminded me!  I made some hot chocolate, wait let me get that for you, okay?”  He patted your head before making his way towards the kitchen to resume filling in the mugs with hot chocolate from the kettle.

You smiled to yourself as you made yourself comfortable on the couch.  Jackson is the best boyfriend you ever had in your life.  Your friends envy you because you have such a “perfect” boyfriend; handsome, hot, caring, pure, loyal, rich, etc.  He is the total package and every girl would want a guy like him.

“Here you go, jagi.”  He hands you the mug, which you gladly took.

“Thank you, oppa.”  You smiled at him and he sat down next to you, taking a sip from his chocolate drink.  You blew on the drink, the cream slowly moves forward and you took a sip, the cream staining your lips.  Jackson has been staring at you the entire time; just watching you move and breathe is enough for him, he can never be happier.

“This tasted so good, Jackson!  You already know how I want my chocolate drink to be done.” You lean your head against his shoulders as you enjoy your drink.  Jackson wrapped his arm around your shoulders, pushing your close to him as you rest your head against his hard chest.

“I’ve been doing this for the longest time so I should know by now,____-ah.”  He ruffles your hair and you let out a chuckle.

The night went on normally just like how your nights are.  Cuddling, talking, and sharing your thoughts with each other.  Jackson started kissing your neck, your chest, and your lips as the cuddling progresses.  His hands started to roam around your clothed body, and you held his wrists, subtly stopping him.  He stared at you in disappointment, but you are quick enough to put on your innocent face and pouty lips, which is his ultimate weakness.

“I am too tired, oppa… Can we do this some other time?”  You told him and he smiled at you, giggling as he kisses your nose.

“Alright then, babe.  I am sorry, I just missed you, you know?  It’s been awhile.”  He murmured against your neck, and you moved away from him by instinct.  Jackson frowned for a bit when you are not looking, but he smiled again when you looked up to him with a pout.

“I am going to bed oppa, I am sleepy.”  You yawned and stretched your arms and you stood up from the couch.  “Are you still staying here?”  You tilted your head to the side as he looks at you, and quickly nodded.

“I think I’ll be staying here for a bit, good night Princess.”  He winked at you and held your wrist, pulling you close to him.

“I love you.”  He looks at you straight in the eyes and you froze, but you didn’t show him, you quickly wrapped your arm around his neck and pecks his lips, distracting him.  You pulled away from him and walked your way towards the room, shutting the door close.

Jackson was left all alone by himself on the couch, resting his tired body against the comforts of the sofa, closing his eyes in frustration.  He doesn’t want to think what he was thinking right now, but he cannot seem to get it out of his head.  Your relationship was the best thing that happened to him.  He was the happiest man on earth when you finally decided to be his girl.  He gave you almost everything that you need and he was always there for you, even though it is hard for him because of the life that he lives.  He had suffered a lot in the past and you came just at the right time.  He became a better person because of you; and he will forever be grateful for that.

You helped yourself in climbing on the bed, draping the covers against your body, feeling the guilt slowly creep up your veins.  You saw the look in Jackson’s eyes, and you know that he’s not oblivious to the change in your actions for the past few weeks.

Jackson is the best boyfriend you ever had in your life.  The relationship that you had prior to him was all shallow, and most of them are jerks.  You cannot be thankful enough to have him in your life, to share his happiness, sadness, and moments with you.  If you were to be asked if you wanted to stay with him forever, you will be happy to.

However, you know more than anyone else that it is not going to be fair.

You didn’t even know when or how it started, but you feel like you are outgrowing your feelings for him.  You were shocked at first; thinking that it was because you spend too much time together; so you tried to take a vacation to not see him more often.  You did miss him during those times though, but not as much as you have expected it to be.

It is killing you inside, knowing that the guy you always wanted in life is already here for you, but you cannot afford to make him stay just because it is working f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter