AU Group

♔The Complex RPG♔
MAIN IMAGE

I'm Ready - AJR

Scroll Down

WELCOME ICON
STATUS ICON
LOVER ICON
SONG ICON
 

Introduction

The AU section is basically the dorama that the Korean celebrities ( Aka the muses ) will be taking part in; it will comprise different stories that are intertwined and the connections and background stories will be created by you, the mun.

The AU section will hold events where a certain theme will be played out for a week, so that people with interest in playing a supernatural character, an au character in a TV show or movie can explore new topics. For the most part the AU will follow a realistic plot, meaning your muse can be a politician, a teacher, a mafia boss or any other character you can find in your everyday city.

 

The rules

 
LOVER GIF

We aim to be the sort of RP group that prides itself on literacy and activity, so make sure to keep this in mind when applying for this group.

 

Our AU rules:

Rule one | BIO | Please create a basic bio so others can have your character’s AU readily available for plotting.

Rule two | VIOLENCE | Moderate violence is allowed but don’t go overboard, don’t be too graphic and remember that the death of any character in the RP is strictly forbidden.

Rule three | PLOT | Before you make any starter make sure to ask your potential plot partner if they’re ok with the events that could unfold and don’t involve anyone who isn’t part of the plot, especially when IC drama is involved.

Rule four | | Like in the idol verse group keep all ual acts and talks private; if we see ual content in newsfeed or timeline ( When doing our random activity checks ) the OP and anyone involved will be given a strike.

Rule five | DRAMA | Drama is perfectly alright as long as your RP partners are alright with it and as long as it doesn’t cross OOC turf.

 

AU events

Every now and then we will be holding themed events in the AU group to allow our members to explore new topics that could help their muses grow.