Application

♔The Complex RPG♔
MAIN IMAGE

I'm Ready - AJR

Scroll Down

WELCOME ICON
STATUS ICON
LOVER ICON
SONG ICON
 

Introduction

Please make sure to read the rules before filing your application, to make sure that you know the sort of group we are and that you are alright with the rules we’ve established for our community.

We check both Tumblr and AFF daily. We’re a closed group, so that means that you cannot belong to any other group or have any non RPers or non members as contacts. We enforce a clean friend list rule on a weekly basis. We aim to be a literate and active group. Greeting newcomers isn’t mandatory unless they’re part of your muse’s group.

 

The application

 
LOVER GIF

We aim to be the sort of RP group that prides itself on literacy and activity, so make sure to keep this in mind when applying for this group.

 

Our rules:

01. Fill the application and wait for an admin to accept it before making your account. Keep an eye on the blog so you can see the status of your application.

02. After being accepted you have three days to create your Facebook account. Please add “{ Roleplayer @ THE IDOL RETREAT RP. }” into your about me section.

03. When your FB account is created add all the admins and message them to let them know that you are adding them for the group (we get a lot of random people trying to add us).

04. Please don’t add anyone outside of the roleplay; this is a closed group.

05. Couples are welcomed to join together but children characters aren’t allowed.

 

Apply here

OOC~ NAME· AGE · TIMEZONE· DAYS ONLINE· IC~ NAME· AGE· GROUP · NATIONALITY ❝ PASSWORD GOES HERE ❝ READ THE RULES OVER AGAIN IF YOU MISSED IT