Epilog

Thing about Documentary

Kibum's first visit to Jonghyun's house found him pushing the cart behind the younger boy as he browsed the aisle of furniture shop where Jonghyun purchased his vintage leather sofa.

In his second one, Kibum had brought meal and candle catalogues (Jonghyun guiltily remembered that his band-mate actually brought housewarming gift in his first visit; a dark turqoise vase that now sits on his living room's coffe table, filled with fresh-cut, pink, round roses). It was thirteen minutes to nineteen when he arrived, Kibum apologized profusely, looking close to tears as he explained how there was a nasty car accident on his way there. Mrs. Kim and Sodam fussed over him, checking if the youngest boy was alright despite his repeated 'I'm fine'. The four of them ate dinner together; Mrs. Kim and Sodam on the sofa, watching American police drama; Jonghyun and Kibum were sitting on floor with candle catalogues spread between them. The second visit ended with red marks in their own respective calendars, and catalogue scribbled with identical red markers.

Third visit. Mrs. Kim and Sodam were out for some 'female only thing' that made Jonghyun desperately lonely. Kibum's mood was not stellar either. They had a little row and Kibum left with a loud bang of Kim's household door, while Jonghyun buried his head in his pillow, gravely trying to block the sandalwood scent that drifted from the candle he was burning. Kibum just bought it for him and the usually warm, calming scent now only served to remind him of the childishness that drew him and Kibum apart.

They were on non-speaking term until two weeks later when Kibum appeared by Jonghyun's door, Comme des and Garcons on tow, wagging their tails excitedly. Kibum had looked at the point between Jonghyun's shoulder and ear. "Umm, they wouldn't stop watching Roo's video, so..."

But Jonghyun has known him for almost a decade to read between the lines. The non-verbal message was more clear than what he voiced out. Jonghyun gathered Kibum to his arm, inhaling his unique vanilla-mint scent, then sighs in relief. "I will get Roo."

In his fourth visit, Kibum declared that he was going to inspect Jonghyun's room nook and cranny. The elder let him while he twirled his pencil between his fingers, lying on his stomach on the bed. His laptop was propped against the wall just within his arm reach, opening a document that compiled stories from his radio listeners. His mind was drawing a story inspired by a certain story about failed dream but success love. But Kibum's 'ooh's and 'aah's were too distracting that Jonghyun ended up on his back, watching his band-mate instead.

"What's this?" Kibum asked out loud upon spotting stacks of DVD propped in the corner of Jonghyun's room.

"Ah, that," Jonghyun rolled over to his sides, letting his bangs fall over his eyes, obscuring his view that Kibum was only visible from the crack of his dark brown tresses. “Documentaries.”

Kibum gave him an interested look, complete with highly-arched brows that made Jonghyun suddenly feels inadaquate. “Documentaries,” he repeated slowly, picking up the box at the very top. He inspected the cover then turned it to read the synopsis. “So this is what you’re always watching, huh?”

Jonghyun shruged - the best he can do in his postion - and offered no other explanation. Kibum didn’t say anything, so did Jonghyun. The elder’s stomach twisted, already knowing what to expect for his next visit.

To his surprise, Kibum didn’t appear in front of Kim household door with a paper bag filled with DVD until his seventh one. Jonghyun blinks down at the brown bag, then blinks at Kibum who blinks back with an almost identical expression. Except that Kibum is blushing and he averts his gaze from Jonghyun’s scrutinizing glare, and Jonghyun is more than adept at reading the multi-talented male.

“You sure?” Jonghyun slips his fingers around Kibum’s, releasing the paper bag’s handle from Kibum’s grip.

“Why not?”

Jonghyun shifts on his heels, peering down at the bag’s content. There are four DVD boxes stacked against each other. “This stuff isn’t for everyone.”

“So is black and white film,” Kibum says.

“Yeah, and you fell asleep half-way,” Jonghyun shoots back. Kibum pouts. That pout that makes Jonghyun’s stomach flip and his heart churning pleasantly. Uh-oh. “But okay, we can try.” He picks up one box to see picture of dog and its master in the cover. “Yeah, a good choice for first time.”

Kibum beams. Jonghyun’s stomach does that flip again and he lets Kibum slips their fingers together as he is lead to his own room. Sodam is out with her friends while Mrs. Kim is making call with her colleagues. Kibum takes his time to greet Jonghyun’s mother who mouths ‘I’m sorry’ apologetically. Kibum shakes it off with a huge smile then they continue making their way to Jonghyun’s room.

“I forgot the drink,” Jonghyun curses. “What do you want?”

Albeit unwilingly, he detangles their fingers. Kibum’s gaze lingers for a second on his now empty hand before snapping it back to meet Jongyun’s eyes. “A tea will be fine.”

“Which?”

Ah, yes, The Kim and their extensive collection off assorted tea. Kibum remembers how he used to try them one by one in each of his previous visit. Jonghyun’s favorite is chamomile whereas Kibum is torn between chai and rosehip. He ponders for a while before telling Jonghyun the latter. The shorter brunette disappears down to the kitchen while Kibum opens the door to Jonghyun’s room like it’s his own. He sweeps his gaze around the black room, smiling fondly at the organized chaos on Jonghyun’s bed (his comforter is hunched into a ball by the end of the bed, his laptop is sitting in the middle with its screen half turned down, two pillows are stacked on the corner while another one is right by his laptop, papers are spilling to the floor, a dark-blue leather bound journal splayed open to the right of his laptop). Kibum drops the paper bag and his own on the nearby coffee table.

“Now what should we do, hmm,” he muses out loud. Kibum ends up arranging the four DVDs so they’re arranged alphabetically. When Jonghyun enters with two mughs of steaming tea, Kibum immediately welcomes him with proud grin. “Choose!”

Jonghyun gives him a bemused look, handing a wine-red mug that emanates slight floral scent, Kibum accepts the mug and inhales it with appreciative hum. Jonghyun himself peers down on Kibum’s selections, all of them are documentaries about dogs. He mentally chuckles, figures. 5 minutes later, they decide to start against alphabetical order. After making Jonghyun’s bed so the pillows are propped against the wall to cushion their backs, they start watching.

The first one is okay, the second one has them bawling their eyes out, the third one falls short in comparison to the second, and the last one make them cry once again. When the final ending credit rolls, both Jonghyun and Kibum are sporting red nose, face, and eyes.

Kibum sniffs, rubbing his eyes with his knuckle. “That was,”

“Yeah,” Jonghyun pulls the younger’s hand away to wipe the wet track on his milky cheek with his thumb.

“Does documentary tend to do that?” He leans to Jonghyun’s touch, scooting closer when the elder’s warmth is too inviting to resist.

“Sometimes.”

Jonghyun finishes tending to him by giving his cheek a tender pat, then he leaves the bed to take care of the DVD. Kibum almost reaches out to him but pulls his hand back, grasping the sheet where Jonghyun was instead. He watches the elder putting the DVD back to its box before returning it to the paper bag.

Kibum flits a gaze to the clock then sighs, Unwillingly, he says, “you should probably leave.”

“Huh?” Jonghyun follows his gaze. The way his shoulder drops does not go unnoticed by Kibum and it gives him a strange sense of euphoria that Jognhyun dreads this as much as he does. “I guess so. I will drop you on my way, yeah?”

“As usual, of course.” Jonghyun hands him his bags and the first thing Kibum dugs out is his mirror. The elder chuckles. Kibum is about to throw some remark but then Jonghyun mutters, “you are pretty already,” and it shuts him up.

They check on Mrs. Kim first then leave soon after in Jonghyun’s car. Jonghyun drops Kibum in his apartment with one kiss on Kibum’s cheek that lingers until Kibum falls asleep, Jonghyun’s voice drifting from his radio.

:::

Kibum brings more documentaries on his next visit and the next one, and the next one too. They start by sitting side by side but somewhere along the way, Jonghyun has ended up on his stomach diagonally across his bed, chin propped by his folded arms, while Kibum sits against the wall, his legs draped over Jonghyun’s back (the elder throws fit at first but in no more than ten minutes later, he finds the weight comforting). They change positions some more and the latest one has Jonghyun curling one arm around Kibum’s shoulder while the younger is tucked under his chin, leaning on Jonghyun’s sides heavily (Sodam does not stop bringing it up in their chat for thirteen days straight until Mrs. Kim unhelpfully supplies, much to Jonghyun’s embarassment, that the two have ended up in more ‘compromising’ position).

Their twenty forth film has Kibum crying his heart out to Jonghyun’s chest, leaving a big, dark, damp spot on his gray cotton shirt. Jonghyun gathers the younger male in his embrace, arms wrapped around Kibum like mother would child. He does not whisper comforting words to ease Kibum’s heartache but he agress to whatever Kibum says; ‘world is cruel place, yes, world will never be fair, and yes, things doesn’t have to be that way, and it hurts, but it’s okay, things will, can get better’.

It’s a mantra that he repeats even to himself but Kibum doesn’t need to know how many tears he had spilled in the darkness of his room alone as he became aware of how the world is not only black or white, nor is it black, white, and grey. Just as many as there colors, there are billions of perspective too, and the more Jonghyun watches, the harder it is for him to believe that what was determined as ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ is really ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ at all.

After that Kibum doesn’t watch other documentary other than dogs, or sometimes other animals like cat and wild life, but he stays away from anything that involves human, glaring at Jonghyun’s own collection of documentaries with distaste so palpable in his cinnamon eyes. Jonghyun finds it funny but decides to humor his bandmate, he doesn’t exactly fancy seeing him cry anyways.

They start to grow a pattern. On a day when Kibum feels particularly tired, he will choose the most tedious film they have watched before. Kibum will drop his bag on the feet of Jonghyun’s bed, drags himself to the stacks on the corner and pulls out the one they have watched before (the one that got Kibum sleeping mid-way), popping it inside the player, and trudges his way back to the bed, prepping the pillow against the wall before leaning on it. When Jonghyun returns with two mugs of chamomile tea, Kibum will tug on the end of the elder’s shirt, disrupting Jonghyun’s balance (and sometimes makes Jonghyun sloshes his tea all over the carpet or worse; the bed), then pulls Jonghyun until he’s sitting flush beside Kibum.

Five minutes into the film will have Kibum sighs contentedly and the next thirteen minutes will find him sound asleep, head resting on Jonghyun’s shoulder. Jonghyun doesn’t move until Kibum lets out the softest of snore, his breath coming out in long, even puff. He then shifts around, carefully circling his arms around Kibum and dislodges him from his position. Kibum is, thankfully, unlike him, a heavy sleeper. He sleeps through as Jonghyun scoots and shifts until he has Kibum’s head nestled safely on his laps. Still, Kibum’s lips curled into a smile once Jonghyun’s starts carding his fingers through his silky, ebony locks. Jonghyun quells the stirring in his stomach by pouring his attention over his flat-screen TV.

He takes delight in this moment when he can relishes in the feeling of being in presence of the younger male. Just sitting here, providing him comfort, and seeing the smile in Kibum’s face. It is unfair that for him to receive such felicity he first requires Kibum’s distress, and for that Jonghyun feels truly guilty. But at the same time, he knows Kibum experiences the same amount of amenity. It doesn’t completely quench his guilt but it diminishes them, a little yet sometimes it’s not always the quantity that counts.

Fifteen minutes before the credit rolls, Jonghyun will start playing with Kibum’s fingers, stirring the other boy awake. He starts by blinking sleepily straight at Jonghyun, eyes crossed from the harsh light that invades his vision. The elder will bend doqn until their hair are brushing against each other, eliciting giggle from Kibum’s pretty lips, slipping a goofy grin into Jonghyun’s face in the process. Then he will gather Kibum’s fingers in his, lacing them together and the moment they’re entwined with each other, their lips would meet in a long, heart-sweltering, close-mouthed kiss.

They part, then Jonghyun helps Kibum to sit up before craddling his milky cheek with his unoccupied hand, pulling him back for another chaste, innocent, yet mind-numbing kiss that always left them craving for more. Kibum sighs into Jonghyun’s lips appreciatively, slowly working his hand up to rest on Jonghyun’s shoulder with his thumb barely brushing his pulse point. He likes that particular spot, just feeling the faint throb makes him feel inexplicably alive.

“I’m taking you home,” Jonghyun says right against Kibum’s lips.

It is as if Jonghyun is still stealing his breath, his lungs are devoid from any air and Kibum needs them back to continue living. The only way to retain them is by kissing Jonghyun, again, but Jonghyun’s hands that’s keeping him at arm-length is just as strong as his desire. A quick flick to the clock tells Kibum that it is indeed their time to part. He pouts, shoulders slumping dejectedly. He doesn’t feel like going home today, the coldness of his room is bearable to certain level but not today, certainly not tonight when his body covets for solacing heat.

Jonghyun notices the dampening of Kibum’s mood, and his experience tells him that Kibum is not willing to go home, not yet, at least not until dawn breaks and he wakes up to sleeping Jonghyun curled around him. A fond smile steals its way to Jonghyun’s face, “you’re okay with waiting? I won’t be home until around three or four, you know.”

“Mm, I don’t mind,” Kibum murmurs. “I will listen to your radio and sleep, so it’s not like I am alone.”

They part, and Kibum feels like he is losing his limbs; like he’s digging a hole in his own heart. His gaze wavers and Jonghyun swoops down for another tender kiss, reassuring Kibum with non-verbal words but his touch. “I’ll be back soon,” he says.

“Be careful,” Kibum nods. Then Jonghyun is out the door, having already prepared his belongings downstairs, leaving Kibum alone with his own hollow to nurse until the next five hours, maybe four if he was lucky, and six if he wasn’t. And if he was lucky Sodam will drop by, indulging him to a pleasant chat with Kibum lying on his back and Sodam by his side. They will talk about Jonghyun too sometimes, their favorite topic. Sodam had told Kibum a lot of things about Jonghyun, including his childhood’s fear and dream, Jonghyun’s most embarrassing moment, and so on. But tonight he isn’t that lucky to receive Sodam’s attention so Kibum is left completely alone, burrowing himself beneath Jonghyun’s comforter and imagining that it is the elder male who surrounds him.

Then busy days will return, leaving none of them with luxury of sleep, let alone movie night. When they’re given a day off, the world will switch around, leaving Kibum with nothing to do while all his friends are occupied with their own bussiness. The first few days he’s content by spending it with Comme des and Garcons, but when it hits three days mark, Kibum will buckle himself to the seat of his car and drive to Jonghyun’s house.

He doesn’t always drop by to visit Jonghyun, sometimes he doesn’t even talk to his bandmate at all, opting to spend his time over tea and pleasant chat with Mrs. Kim or Sodam. But he always announces his arrival by dropping container of his hand-cooked food, tacked on is a post-it with bright pink letters; eat it or I will do the unspeakable to Roo. (Actually, he can’t even if he bring his heart in it, but Jonghyun doesn’t need to know, and it’s always effective because whenever the container is always returned empty). When he comes by, Jongyun is often spotted watching documentary, eyes trained on the screen and trails to Kibum only for seconds just to regards his presence.

Kibum does not protest. It is not rude. He does that to Jonghyun just as often. He cannot be childish, he scolds himself as he walks away from Jonghyun’s room. Finishing his cooking and washing them is Jonghyun’s way of showing he cares, that alone is enough.

The one other nigh finds the two of them like this, back in Jonghyun’s room sitting beside each other with empty plates on Jonghyun’s table. They are watching a new documentary about war, not Kibum’s liking but Jonghyun appreciates this genre. So Kibum watches Jonghyun’s face more than the screen, noting how the flashing scenes cast different shadows to Jonghyun’s chiseled face, highlighting some part and making some other deeper; are you eating well lately? Why are you cheeks so gaunt? Ah, you didn’t sleep a lot lately, aren’t you? Look at those eyebags (Kibum makes mental note to buy Jonghyun concealer), aish, you lips are so dry-

While Kibum studiously analyzes Jonghyun’s face, the elder tries his hard to ignore Kibum’s prickling gaze on him. He is bothered but he doesn’t press. Concentrating once again at the film, Jonghyun manages to obliviously ignore the rapt attention he is receiving.

Kibum finally pays attention to the film after he has made an A4 long list of ‘things to do with Jonghyun’ in his head. It is five minutes before the credit rolls but even the brief moment is enough to send bone-chlling shiver down his spine. Kibum doesn’t understand why Jonghyun favors this kind of movie while Kibum himself finds it unsettling.

So he blurts out, “I don’t understand.”

The credit finally rolls and room turns dim. Jonghyun casts a perplexed glance at him. “What?”

“Why do you enjoy,” Kibum gestures to the film with his hand, “this kind of film. It doesn’t end happily, everyone is sad, and we’re left with more question than conclusion. Aren’t you suppose to, you know, find closure by the end of every film?”

Jonghyun alternates his gaze between the film and frowning Kibum. He understands where Kibum’s question is coming from, Sodam and his mother oftens asks him the same thing. Humming to himself, Jonghyun stands up and leaves the bed. He can feel Kibum’s cruious eyes on him as he makes his way toward the the player. Jonghyun pops the disc out, returns it to the box, then walks back toward the bed, throwing himself so he is lying diagonally on his back while staring at the ceiling.

“So?” Kibum enters his line of vision, looking down on him with inquiring gaze. “Care to explain to me anytime soon, Mr. Kim?”

He doesn’t stop smile from overtaking his face. Kibum’s eyes are alit with amusement and it sends birds in his stomach twittering. “Why do I enjoy these kind of films, huh?”

“Yeah, the one that doesn’t end happy,” Kibum affirms. He wishes Jonghyun will sits up because bending down for too long makes his neck stiffs and aches later. “I know that what documentary means to do is exposing the truth without sugar-coating them, but sometimes they just leave you like this,” he motions down to himself with his hands, “complicated, perturbed-“

“Like your belief has been shaken?”

Kibum nods, “Mm, more or less. It’s like whatever you have been taught all these times are not completely right. What you always think of ‘right’ does not stay ‘right’ forever.” He pauses then adds, “And the ‘end’ is not really the ‘end’, sometimes they don’t come with conclusion at all.”

“Because that’s how truth is, isn’t it?” Jonghyun sits up, much to Kibum’s relief. He stretches his legs, putting down his arms behind him then shifts his balance on them. “Human’s nature is to seek and find truth, to uncover and disclose it. But our perception of ‘truth’ has been distorted to fit our value to the point that we subconsciously demands for ‘truth’ to be a merry one that always benefits us, completely forgetting that if there is anything the most merciless it is ‘truth’ itself.”

He hates to admit it but he understands where Jonghyun is coming from. Truth is unforgiving, Truth has no consideration. If it does the world will be more kind, and they do not have to struggle as much.

“Then it makes me wonder; what is truth exactly? Is it really ‘truth’ that we are looking for? Turned out, no, it’s not ‘truth’, humanity is just looking for a little light of hope to tells them world is not as bleak as it actually is. Then comes value and norms, societal standards, all of them are instrument to ease our insecure mind. The thing is, in different place, different standard applies so it is actually  impossible to determine something as universally right.”

“I don’t understand why our topic changes into this?” Kibum remarks. He feels strangely jittery, and buzzing too.

Jonghyun shoots him apologetic look. “Yeah, sorry, I’m almost there. My point is, in the end everything is hand-crafted, artificial at best, like the unsettling feeling you experience when you watch a film with no clear conclusion like this,” he jerks his thumb toward the turned-off screen. “Is another thing that had been instilled within you, by someone.  Why do they feel the need to do it? Because, again, humanity is always insecure and in the face of inexorable truth, in this bleak world, they need a reason to go on. Thus they feed us with movies and its happy end, inculating the idea that there’s hope by the end of the tunnel...”

Jonghyun falters, staring pensively at the general area of his toes. Kibum does not follow his train of gaze but keeping it on Jonghyun’s face instead. His caramel-colored eyes are dark, as dark as the shadow that his lashes cast on his skin. His mouth is half-opened ajar, his teeth peeking from between tender fleshes, his cheek bones are prominent; all of them shapes an individual that is Kim Jonghyun, small in stature but carries a depth more profound for someone his age.

And this is the man he feels so strongly for.

“When there isn’t,” Kibum mutters.

Jonghyun turns to him, a solemn smile on his face. “I wouldn’t say there is not, I’d say not always.”

“I still don’t understand,” he admits, exhaling out softly.

“I think I can enjoy something like this is because I have detached myself from those man-made value, not completely but part of it. I no longer believe in happy ending, not that I do not think it exist,” he flicks a meaningful look to Kibum. “But I do not think it will come with no effort nor sacrifice. Thus even if these kind of films ended up leaving me questioning my own morale and the righteousness of the world, I do not find it unsettling. It just serves as another apparatus to understand the world better.”

“But it’s not happy,” Kibum protests.

“At least I know more instead of being left in the dark,” Jonghyun shrugs. “There is nothing more scary than not knowing. Knowing things make you feel powerful, there’s a reason why they say the strongest weapon out there is information.”

The younger male ponders, he guesses Jonghyun is right to some degree. But it doesn’t equal to understanding in his part. “I still don’t-“

“You don’t have to,” Jonghyun interjects. He tilts his head back and align it so he’s staring right at Kibum. “You are you because of what you understand and make your own belief. I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

Despite the sobriety of situation, Kibum is powerless when blush creeps up to his cheeks. Trust Jonghyun to be cheesy in any given situation, he blames it completely to the boy’s innate ability in writing. “Stop it.”

Jonghyun grins and Kibum’s stomach does that acrobatic flip-flop, it got worse when Jonghyun shifts that he is sitting straight and reaches out for Kibum’s hands. Shyly, Kibum offers his then lets  Jonghyun clasp their hands together. He humms contentedly, “you do not have to feel inadaqute just because you don’t understand, Kibum.”

“But,” Kibum falters, “it makes me feel like I’m being left behind, like we’re not standing in the same page.” And then I have to chase after you, again.

“Don’t be,” Jonghyun says. In a heart beat he is already right in front of Kibum, seizing the younger male’s cheeks with warm, almost scorching palms. Kibum shivers at the earnestness in Jonhyun’s eyes, it renders him near breathless. “Sometimes it’s not about being in the same page but in the same book, we’re still bounded together.”

He smiles helplessly – in love – and leans to the touch. His fingers trek the bed until they’re resting on Jonghyun’s knee. Sometimes this man is too much for him and some other time he simply does not have enough. “I can’t help but feel like a child in front of you some times. You just know too many for me to comprehend, is that what happens when you watch documentary? It helps you grow up and mature?”

“If only growing up is as easy as that,” Jonghyun his cheeks with his thumbs, smiling crookedly. “Don’t think too much about it, okay? It doesn’t matter. You don’t have to understand what I do, you don’t have to enjoy what I do.”

“But-“ Kibum immediately locks his mouth shut, staring into Jonghyun’s gaze with such sadness. Jonghyun’s heart constricts at the sight. He does understand Kibum’s dilemma, sometimes he also feels like he is being left to chase after Kibum, to like the same thing he fancies and hates the same thing he loathes. But similarity is not what always make a relationship work, compromise is.

“Just because you don’t understand my view doesn’t make me love you any less,” Jonghyun says before kissing Kibum, just a shy brush of lips on lips, but it speaks volume. Kibum sighs and returns the kiss, pressing their lips together more insistently. “Just accept and respect that I see things that way.”

“I know. So-“

“Don’t you dare apologize,” the elder hisses quickly then presses another close-mouthed kiss. Kibum melts to his touch like butter, he lets Jonghyun embrace him while his palms find purchase on Jonghyun’s shoulder. He thinks, as Jonghyun starts deepening their kiss, he will never be able to see from the same lenses as Jonghyun does in this issue but like Jonghyun said, it doesn’t matter. They’re still together.

:::

“When do you feel the most adult, huh,” Kibum taps his chin with his finger, pondering. There are so many instances when he feels like he is all grown-up, like when he is buying designer clothes himself or when he drives from Seoul to Daegu alone. He tries picking the apart and in between his eyes find a certain brunette who is looking at him interestedly with fondness in his eyes.

Then he remembers movie night, except not the one with animations or movies that left him satisfied; the one that left him hanging with questions and unease, and the helplessness of being left behind.

“In his house Jonghyun-kun often watches documentary program on his bed,” he begins. From his peripheral vision, he catches the perplexed look on Jonghyun’s face. “I feel like when you are able to watch such program, you have become an adult.” He pauses then adds, “as far as I can remember, he is always watching documentary whenever he has time.”

All eyes shifted to bewildered Jonghyun. The man himself blinks few times before realizing what is being expected of him, biting the corner of his lips, Jonghyun quickly says, “Well, knowledge is important...”

To be honest, what Jonghyun says is lost in his head. He simply smiles  - smug and satisfied. He doesn’t think he will ever understand why Jonghyun can stand watching some disturbing documentaries, but he thinks he can understand why he loves him; because he is someone whose beliefs are shaped up from watching such movies yet still capable of seeing world through rose-tinted glasses.


A/N: I did say fluff but look at what did I come up with??? #fakedeepjonghyun It's supposed to have witty and fluffy ending, but I guess I should have known how this turned out when I listened to 'Breathe' when I wrote this, huh?

Sorry if this took so long, have a nice day! If any of you read 'Our Song', see you in April 8th!