+ PLOTLINES

+ ELITES ♛ ¦ Big Hit Entertainment's New Girl Group ¦ Accepting Applications!

plotlines

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

Available

 

The DOWn to earth leader

Leader & Lead Vocalist 

She's basically the realest person in the group. She's chill and nice. She's very simple and not exgravagant like the fashion diva. She takes care of her members well along with the sugar mommy of the group. If you have problems, you can count on her. She won't fail to give you one of the realest advice ever. 

Hints: 
+ 93-95 liner
+ preffered faceclaim: someone simple looking

Taken

 

The Cold city rebel

Main Rapper & Lead Dancer

She's the cold girl in the group. She basically doesn't talk to anyone. She has a cold gaze that will drive people away from her. She's also rebellious. She goes by her OWN rules. She doesn't follow anyone or anything. She's also a bit of tsundere. She has a harsh background story that's why she is cold. 

Hints: 
+ 94-95 liner
+ korean-american
+ preffered faceclaim: someone cold looking

available

 

THE SUGAR MOMMY

Main Vocalist

She's the sweetest member in the group. She's also like the mother of the group. She cooks and cleans. She takes care of the group well alone with the leader. She's very overprotective of the ones she loves and especially her members. She also has the sweetest voice in the group but her voice can be powerul too when it comes to high notes.

Hints: 
+ 96 liner
+ korean-japanese
+ preffered faceclaim: anyone will do

available

 

The Fashion Diva

Lead Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Face of the Group

She's the fashionista in the group. She obviously has a passion for fashion. She doesn't go out with simple and not-so-trendy clothes.  Her are mostly pink 'cause that's her fav color. She gives out fashion tips too! She's more extravagant than the leader. She's nice and all but she can be a diva. She gets what she wants whenever she wants. But really overall she's sweet and nice.

Hints: 
+ 96-97 liner
+ korean-frech
+ preffered faceclaim: gives of a stylish and diva aura

available

 

The Childish Prankster

Maknae, Main Dancer, Vocalist, Sub-Rapper

She acts like a child which doesn't surprise anyone since she is the maknae. She loves to prank anyone except 'the cold city rebel'. She never gets caught because of her quick moves, awesome skills and great acting. 

Hints: 
+ 97-99 liner 
+ korean
+ preffered faceclaim: anyone will do

group

 

Elites

Label: BigHit Enetertainment
Member count: 5
Fanclub name & color: Superiors & Blood Red

Debut song: Crazy (originally by 4minute)
Debut Album: Code E
Debut Track: 
1. Show Me
2. Crazy •
3. Stand Out
4. Canvas
5. Blind