Chapter 1

My New School ( A Oh Sehun One Shot)

It's my first day at my new school, I'm nervous, it seems as if everyone is staring at me, I had printed my schedule out at home so I didn't have to stop at the office, right as I walk into my class a girl bumps into me "Hey watch where you're going you freak" I say even tho it wasn't my fault "I'm sorry I didn't see you there" she says sarcastically "Right you didn't see me". I tear up because I'm really sensitive and I used to get bullied at my old school "Oh look new girl is crying, you're pathetic" then all of a sudden a guy steps in and say "Hyeri would you stop bulling her" she then says all of a sudden very nice and with an innocent look "What do you mean Sehun oppa I'm just trying to help the new girl" "Please you always try to "Help the new girl" I'm pretty sure you're just trying to be mean" she then pouts and says "But Sehun oppa..." he interrupts her "Don't "Sehun oppa" me I know what you're doing and its not working". She then says meanly to him "Why are you helping out the new girl so much?!" "Because she seems nice unlike you and she actually tried to apologize again unlike YOU I actually like her" "I'm way prettier than her why would you like HER" she says in disgust. "Because she's pretty not only that but she also has a nice heart as well seeing as she apologized for something that wasn't her fault, something you're lacking in" she than stomps away madly, he than says "Hi my name is Sehun" "Hi my name is Dahyun by the way thanks for helping me back there" he says "No problem she picks on everybody she's the supposed "Queenka" and thinks she runs the school" I then say "Well thanks again but I better go I'm already late for class" and start walking away but he says "Wait! Would you like to go out this weekend you seem really nice?" "Sure where?". "How about we go eat and afterwards go bowling?" "Sure that's sound like fun" "Cool I'll see you Saturday" she says before she starts walking to her next class "Ok that sounds good... so I'll see you later?" He then says "Definitely"