Finding Magic Flowers

Your Adventure With Cosmic Girls

Cosmic Girls has accepted a quest with a reward of 13,000 k-coins. They wanted to invite another person to join them so they would be able to split the reward evenly. Assuming you were tired hanging around the members of BOYFRIEND, they decided to take you with them. They see you and Donghyun sitting down and go towards you.

 
Dayoung: Y/N, get up! Your coming with us today! 
 
Dayoung says, dragging you out of your seat by your arm. Donghyun stands up and grabs you by your other arm. 
 
Donghyun: Wait a second Dayoung! You can't just take her away without explaining! 
 
Dawon: We have a quest to go to Springfield and to collect some magical flowers near that giant tree in the middle of the island. The bees there are really aggressive when it comes to their flowers so we might have to fight a bit. The reward is 13,000 k-coins and we're just trying to split it evenly. 
 
Dawon says, holding the paper up to Donghyun's face. Donghyun reads it and let's go of your arm.
 
Soobin: Don't you ever get tired of hanging out with the boys, Y/N? 
 
You: Well I mean, with all that's been going on I haven't really had time to think about that... Donghyun, I'm gonna go with them. Tell the others I'll be back soon.
 
Donghyun gives you a worried look. He won't be able to keep a close eye on you like he usually does. You see the expression on his face.
 
You: Aww Donggie~ Don't be worried. The girls will take care of me. 
 
Donghyun: Fine... But if anything happens to Y/N...
 
He stops and points towards The Room. The Room is where he scolds the BOYFRIEND members when they do something wrong. 
 
Eunseo: Don't worry, old man. She'll be fine with us. 
 
Donghyun: I thought I told you to stop calling me that! I'm 27 not 50! Just get out of here now, the whole lot of you! 
 
All of you ran out of the building before before Donghyun could release his rage and boarded the Cosmic ship. You landed in the middle of Springfield. It was a beautiful sight. Flowers both big and small were everywhere. 
 
You: Waah. It's so pretty.  
 
Dayoung runs up to a giant flower and climbs up on it.
 
Dayoung: Ah... It's so comfortable. Eunseo, come up here! 
 
Eunseo being her partner in crime couldn't resist the offer. The two of them were layed out like they were at the beach.
 
Dawon: You two quit messing around and get down from there. 
 
Eunseo: Aish, Unnie. It's not like one of those giant bees is gonna show up out of nowhere and-
 
Eunseo trailed off hearing a buzzing sound and seeing a giant shadow. She turned around slowly. All Dayoung could do was stare. 
 
Yeoreum: Hang on you two! Don't move! I'll freeze it with my ice magic. 
 
Eunseo & Dayoung: AHHHHHH!!! 
 
Before Yeoreum could do anything, two troublemakers hopped of the giant flower and ran towards you and the members.
 
Yeoreum: What did I just say?!
 
Dayoung: Ah! A bee! A bee!
 
Eunseo: Kill it! Kill it!
 
SeolA: It's our job to kill it!
 
Exy: Don't come towards us you idiots! Run the other way! 
 
Everyone was running away at this point. The commotion was attracting attention of the other bees as well. 
 
Exy: Oh to hell with this! I'm tired of running away! Xiao! Help me out here!
 
Cheng Xiao: Alright! Flaming Kick! 
 
Cheng Xiao kicked one of the giant bees in the head and split its head open. Exy pulled out her dual guns and shot it with Fiery Bullets making it burn into a crisp.
 
You noticed that Eunseo and Dayoung were still running away and decided to help them out. Eunseo pushing it back with her wind magic wasn't really doing much.
 
You: Ice Shield! Mei Qi, I'm gonna freeze it so get ready to attack!
 
You froze the giant bee just before it was about to hit the shield you made. 
 
Mei Qi: Bat Bash!
 
Mei Qi's Bat Bash made the giant bee break into pieces. 
 
Xuan Yi: These bees are really aggressive. We're never gonna get the money if this keeps up...
 
Xuan Yi said as she appeared out of thin air with her ninja abilities. 
 
Luda: Let us try the peaceful approach. 
 
Luda walked past the army bees slowly. She grabbed a few magic flowers and put them in her basket. She got up and turned around but screamed when she saw lighting near her. Luda glared at Bona.
 
Bona: What? It was about to attack you. 
 
This angered the bees greatly. Luda sighed and ran back to you and the others shooting a few of the medium sized bees with her bow & arrow. 
 
You: Guess the peaceful approach is out. BACK TO THE SHIP!
 
You all ran back on the ship and flew back to Seoul. The sun was starting to go down and Donghyun was waiting for you all at the entrance of Starship Dorm, tapping his foot impatiently. Once he saw you his angry expression turned into a happy one.
 
Donghyun: Y/N, you're back! Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?
 
You: I'm fine, Donghyun. I mean, we're probably not getting that reward but I had a great time today. 
 
Yeoreum: Actually. We are!
 
Yeoreum held up a basket full of magic flowers. 
 
Everyone: WOOOAAHHH!
 
You: How did you-? When did you-?
 
Yeoreum: While you guys were running away I slipped past the bees and got em. You all served as a great distraction. 
 
All of you could only stare at her in amazement. You all stepped inside the Starship Dorm and split the reward evenly. 
 
You: It was nice going on a quest with you guys. Or should I say girls. Lame joke I know. I had a lot of fun. 
 
Exy: Join us again sometime. You have great skill. 
 
You and Exy shook hands.
 
You: Donghyun. I wanna sleep over at the girls room tonight. Do you mind?
 
Donghyun: Go ahead. I need to stop treating you and the others like babies. 
 
You smiled at Donghyun and gave him a big hug.
 
You: Thanks Donggie. 
 
You turn towards the girls and smile.
 
Dayoung: SLEEPOVER WITH Y/N! 
 
Everyone: YAAAAAY!!!
 
You all did the usual things that happen at sleepovers. Lots of food, pillow fights (with some unfair hits by you and the other Wind users), and movie watching. Later that night, while everyone was asleep, you clutched the bag of money you got and smiled thinking of the events that happened today. Also because you had 1,000 k-coins all to yourself, not needing to share it with anyone like you do with BOYFRIEND. It was a great feeling. Maybe if you're low on money or you're just bored, you'll join Cosmic Girls on another quest.