10: Date #9 Love Confession

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DATE # 9: LOVE CONFESSION

Tonight I was there two hours earlier as well, and went to the waiting room. I greeted everyone and bow slightly before I sat down.

This time they are changing into their costume.

Khun: Hey Jolene, Lai liau la? (Mandarin -  you came?)

Then he shouted across.

Khun: Taec! Ni de Tian Xing lai le (Mandarin –Your Sweetheart already came)

Taecyeon came a moment later and sat right away beside me. Although It is the same black leather warrior look outfit he wore during last night’s opening, he still look so charming and manly.

Taec: Have you eaten yet?

Jo: Yes, I had a light meal. I brought some snacks too just in case.

Taec: Can I have one?

I took out a few packets of snack bars and gave to him and also to all s too.

Taec: Wait! What are you doing? What about you?

He was surprised as I distribute the stuff.

Jo: It’s okay, I have a lot more in my backpack.

Taec: so you want to go out now?

Jo: So fast?

Taec: Darawa– (Korean - follow me).

He took my hand and went out to the back of the hallway since there is no one there. I was a bit worried what he wanted to talk about suddenly. He stood there looking at me.

Jo: What Is it? You look serious.

Taec: I heard from Hyung you moved to a short term apartment?

Jo: Yeah.

Taec: you have a new project?

Jo: Yeah… still in planning. Actually I just want to put some of my stuff here because I have to travel to and fro Korea.

Taec: I see… so can you tell me about the project.

Jo: Not yet. When I am confirmed then I'll tell you.

Tae: It’s nothing to do with me?

Jo: Maybe.

I giggled a little.

Taec: Then you should tell me.

Jo: Later, Okay?

Chan: Hyung… It's about to start.

Taec: Okay, Chansung. Come let’s go...

He held my hand but I pulled him back.

Jo: Wait…

Taec: Wae?(Korean-Why?).

He turned back and faced me.

Jo: Wish you good luck first.

Tae: Huh?

I tried to reach up to him as I pulled his arm down. I kiss him briefly on his lips. He glanced at me while smiling goofily.

Tae: Thanks.

Jo: Please do well tonight, Okay. I am here to support you. Let’s go now.

I walked ahead of him since I have been blushing. He caught up with me and put his arm around me as we walk back to the waiting room. His manager took me to a seat where I can see the concert all over again.

Their performance is just as exciting as last night. He was somehow more energetic and crazier than last night. This time he didn’t go down the stage on his solo part. But I still have to endure their y dance.

When it is over, he had changed into a purple long sleeve shirt and he looked absolutely handsome. It made me kept glancing at him. He took me to a harbor and led me to one of the boats.

Jo: Wow... Are we sailing?

Taec: Yeah let’s run away.

He laughed out.

Taec Please close your eyes first.

I close my eyes as he led me down on a stairs holding me carefully and made me sit down.

Taec: open your eyes now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter