[Jeongcheol] Q&A

Carat Farm

word count: 276

 

A bead of sweat runs down Seungcheol’s pale skin as he gulps nervously. The air in the room seems thinner than before, the tension seemingly palpable. His eyes flit about as he scours his mind. He just needed something to say. It would have to be something vague because the boy hadn't been paying enough attention to the other’s words, but it also had to be specific enough as to not raise any suspicions. But his throat has run dry. Seungcheol can only stand there with his mouth hanging open dumbly and his throat humming out a low “uhh.”
The other boy rolls his eyes, huffing.
“Do I need to ask again?” he asks, his soft voice flowing into one ear and out through the other. “How does my hair look?he emphasizes. Seungcheol gulps again and wets his lips. They're chapped.
“Your hair,” he starts. “... looks nice! Yeah, nice.” The taller seems proud of his answer, grinning like a child.
The other’s eyes narrow and he scoffs, “You don't even know what I did to it.”
Seungcheol’s head goes into panic-mode. I've done something wrong, he thinks. He tries his best to think back to what his lover had looked like just yesterday, but he couldn't find a difference. “Y-you… cut it?”
Seungcheol had never been good at reading people, but he was almost certain the fiery look in Jeonghan’s eyes were not
hinting at happiness.
"Whatever, Seungcheol," he rolls his eyes and slams a packet of papers onto the older's desk. "Good job, by the way."
Seungcheol glances at the graded paper and can only see the big "F" marked red in the corner.

 

 

 

 


 

 

insp. by that one jeongcheol fanart of q&a.
couldn't find it, but if someone does, do link it to me

sorry it's bad

hope you liked it anyways?