One!

Forgive us, mother earth.

A beautiful yet wild planet called Earth, can be seen aside of the moon at thousands of km from it, as the sun illuminates less than a half of its surface.

It's been million years of constant evolution. Each species went extinct inevitably until an ultimate life was evolved from monkeys. Human beings.

Mother earth goddess has been sleeping peacefully in the core since earth creation, gently causing natural disasters around the world from time to time to make sure the most clever and skillful animals would survive and evolve into bigger animals we know today.

But this very special species called 'Human Beings', has been causing a lot of pain during its existence, suffering and unnecessary massacre to animals and even to its own species for thousands of years. Mostly, it has been destroying the earth slowly by digging tunnels, oil exploitation, deforestation, forests set on fire by arsons, etc.

The goddess has been waiting for them to change and wake up since humans have many things to learn and improve step by step as a baby, so she ends up giving them always a chance to act and be different towards the world and take good care of it. But that never happens so she thinks that such a thing will never happen because they keep being ignorant and treat it like trash. They keep destroying everything on their way and she's really tired of it already. She can't handle the pain anymore.

Deep inside the earth, a female silhouette hugs herself as she's crying. Her sobs echoed around the place she lives in. Her body's scratched everywhere and bleeding because of the cuts and holes she has in her skin. Her tears soaked her face. Her hurt body feels especially sick and partly destroyed because of human beings.

"Damn you, humans..." she says under her breath. hurts so much, even her vocal cords hurt.

Blood rolls down from the corner of her lips. She spits the amount of blood somewhere and stands up slowly, wincing at her painful muscles of her legs.

Wiping with her left hand, Wheein floats in difficulties as she passes by the precious emerald, sapphire and ruby stones everywhere nicely illuminating the cave.

The glowing golden light around her body flickers weakly like a lightbulb about to switch off.

"I must give them a lesson... I must give them a lesson," she repeats again and again. The extreme fury inside her body raises into flames as the glowing light surrounding her turns red.

"But wait. It's better if I don't do this all alone. I'll ask for their help." a smirk draws on her face as she has a plan.

 

Meanwhile, super far from earth.

 

The two of them are having a romantic breakfast as they giggle at something they said before filling their mouth with delicious food they have on the table: Pancakes, water, milk, cookies, honey, and bread.

The wind blows fresh in their direction as the grass moves gently left to the right. They are in such a beautiful prairie that people would love to be there and run and have fun all day with children. It's a paradise everyone would dream of. The sky is clear with no cloud in it, two planets are the only ones that decorate the wide blue sky and can be perfectly seen since they are really close to where they are.

Their long hair moves slightly more when the wind blows stronger.

Moonbyul can't stop staring at the girl in front of her, looking extremely beautiful in her eyes as the latter holds gently her brown chocolate hair away from her face as she eats.

"You look so damn beautiful when the wind blows this way," she states without blinking.

"I could stare at you all day," she adds.

Solar looks up at her. Her cheeks turn red as her heart feels warm by her words. A sweet smile spreads in her lips.

"How nice coming from you. Are you trying to seduce me with your beautiful words right now?"

Moonbyul smiles as well, leaning softly forward as she rests her chin over her fingers.

"Maybe yes, maybe not?" she answers her with a question too.

"Well to tell you the truth, I can bet every crater that comets and asteroids have left on me and the moon over million years till now. So yeah I'm really seducing you with these beautiful words because you totally deserve them. You are really beautiful. You are the cutest goddess I have ever met and every time I look at you I go c-" A finger stops her from talking.

"Stop it, Byul. You're making me feel hotter than normal and I already have a high temperature since I'm the sun goddess. If you don't stop now I may explode. Even Taemin and Jonghyun would feel shocked for sure if they see what I do to you."

Moonbyul kisses her forefinger and takes her hand with hers to place it against her cheek.

"Okay, I'll stop. But because you ask me, or else I would be already attacking your hot lips by now if I let myself go." she says straight and winks.

Solar's temperature raises considerably at that comment as she looks at her deeply. Moonbyul can see her eyes flaming, causing her to smile brightly.

"Ufff.. I'm sorry." she fans herself with a hand with her cheeks visibly red.

"It's the first time I'm being like this. I'm shocked at myself. Oh my..." she attempts to drink her cold water to calm herself as she can't look at her anymore.

That's when Solar stops her, suddenly standing behind her as if she just teleported herself when she wasn't looking.

Her hand over hers, guiding it to the white circular table to leave the glass in it before placing her thumb and forefinger on her chin.

"You're such a sweet talker, Moonbyul. I didn't know you love me that much?" she smiles softly. Her eyes shining.

Moonbyul feels her blood running to her cheeks like crazy as she closes her eyes.

"Aah.."

"You don't have to say anything," Solar says, patting her forefinger on the lips.

"Because I already know how much you love me. Your eyes scream it every time you look at me. I feel the same. Just looking at you makes my heart beating faster. That's why I'm going to do this."

Moonbyul's eyes half open, seeing Solar's pretty face getting closer and closer to her till their lips meet in a sweet kiss.

Solar's arms hug her tenderly closer to her as she's in the top while they start floating in the air. They melt inside each other's arms.

A glowing light in yellow and blue color covers the two of them as their lips kiss slowly at each other.

"Wooaah how y! Can I join in too?" A familiar voice says sounding really sick, making Solar break the kiss in a blink and land on the floor with her left feet and Moonbyul with the right one.

Solar fixes nervously her hair and her clothes while her mate rubs her nose staring the floor.

Wheein looks at the two of them with her pale face as her arms are crossed against her chest, waiting for them to look at her.

"Hul!!" exclaims Moonbyul when she finally looks up.

"Omo!"

"Hey, what's with your reactions? You're making me feel bad."

"Who are you..?"

"Zombie goddess?" asks Moonbyul not recognizing her at all.

"No! I'm not. I'm Wheein! Don't be too shocked by my appearance. I'm still the same goddess you know."

They two gasps in shock hearing that name. They remember her very well despite there's a huge difference in time since they met her in planet formation.

"Wheein, the mother earth goddess. I remember now! What the hell happened to you?! How can your appearance look such a way?" Solar looks at her up and down not believing her eyes.

"Yes, hi! Long time no see, girls. It's been 65.000 million years since I saw you both. Sorry to disturb your beautiful moment, but I came to see you because..." she pauses. Her legs hurt such much, that makes her lose her balance, falling on the floor.

"Aarghh..!"

They two looks at each other feeling embarrassed after getting caught in the act.

Moonbyul clears .

"Don't worry about that.. here. Sit first." Moonbyul handles her a chair and they two help her to sit down.

"Thanks.."

"You're welcome. Okay. Tell us what happened to you?! Why's your body full of wounds? You better go to the hospital in Mars, Sojin will take good care until you are fine." Moonbyul rubs her arms feeling hurt everywhere just looking at every wound she has.

"I can't go because I don't have time to go there and get treatment. Earth and my life are at risk. I must do something so that's why I'm here. Humans are the cause of all of this. Just take a look." she says showing her arms and lifting her legs slightly.

Solar and Moonbyul groan.

"Oh god.." Moonbyul covers while Solar feels pain everywhere throughout her body.

"See. Every single cut and hole. They are destroying the earth. Human beings! The longer they damage it, the more new wounds appear on my body. The old Wheein's beauty you met is ruined because of them. I can't even look at my own reflection in a mirror because my appearance totally scares me! They are treating the world so bad.. you should see them. I can't sleep peacefully because I hear the animals they kill every second, every minute and hours. They scream in pain all the time. I can't handle it anymore. They are killing me slowly!" Wheein cries as she's explaining her story.

"Uuuh, understand.. this is a big problem," says Solar. Then she and Moonbyul look at each other with worried faces.

The soft and beautiful skin she had is ruined because of the cuts and holes. Such a painful view to stare at.

"Yes, very big! If something bad happens to me, goodbye earth and everyone that lives in it. So before that happens I must think of something and act."

She looks at the two of them, then smiles weakly.

"You two are really good looking, let me tell you. You look even prettier now that you're adults." Wheein removes her tears with her wrists and shows them her weak smile.

"Ooh.. thanks." Solar smiles at her with a tiny blush at her compliments.

"Thank you.." Moonbyul gives her a warm smile and pats her gently on the head.

"Sorry, I don't even know what I just said. Asshh I'm sorry... the pain all over my body is driving me crazy." Wheein palms her forehead feeling embarrassed.

"No problem.. take it easy and try to relax. But let's go back to the topic. What can we do to help you?" she asks.

"Uuumh.. since you Moon Star can't help me because you have no gravitational force on earth, you help me Solar Taeyang.." Wheein wipes her tears once again before looking at her with her swollen eyelids.

"Excuse me.., but you're wrong. Of course, I have a gravitational force on earth. Don't you know about the tides? I make the sea coasts recede considerably at many places around the world and I'm the cause of why earth rotates slowly."

"Ahh.. sorry, that's true. Hehe I forgot. It's because of the shocking cuts I have and the pain I feel don't let me think properly..."

Moonbyul and Solar smile softly at her with understanding.

"It's okay.. so tell us, miss Wheein," Solar pokes her playfully her nose.

"what can we do for you?" Moonbyul ends the sentence, poking her on the nose as well.

"I need you to do something for me. Use a bit of your power to give them a lesson. To show them how things can change in the world so they'll wake up and become real human beings later on. This can't go on. I can't even float or fly well because of them.." she pauses, watching their expressions.

"I know, I know I'm asking you to do a shocking thing but you understand me, right? I'm really hurt. Can you do that? I'll give them a lesson so they are going to take conscience too. What I mean is.. you Moon Star put the moon closer to the earth and you, Solar Taeyang, throw them a solar flare strong enough to reach the planet. Just a small one. Humans only move when hard and bad things happen. Please.., will you do that? Have pity of this poor hurt goddess.." she looks at the two with super high hopes.

"Uh, that's.." Solar scratches the back of her head a bit took back of her offer while Moonbyul bites her lower lip with a thoughtful expression. It's the first time in their life that a goddess asks them to do such a thing, making them speechless.

"What's your answer? Tell me." Wheein waits for them to speak up.

"We want to help you, Wheein-ah. We really want it, but not like this. We can help you with using other methods but not this one. That's very dangerous for them and for you too. Our powers are really strong and can't use them that way. It's true that they are doing many inappropriate things they shouldn't do to animals and such, we have seen it and been there too. But that must happen because, from the bad things they do, good things will happen after. Because they'll realize what they have done was wrong and will try to change it into good ones. They'll change for the better thanks to the mistakes they made." says Solar with confidence.

Wheein frowns at her.

"Seriously? You seem to be really positive about them improving to the better as a species, Solar Taeyang. But the truth is, things will keep being like this maybe for good because it's been a thousand years already and that will never change because humans are always humans. They won't stop doing bad things. Once they do bad things, they'll keep doing that over and over again. Generation after generation. They all could use their brain properly with every smart neuron they have, but naaahh they have the brain in the instead. I've seen always the same thing and you say you did it too. I see no change after 500 years. Not even 1000. They can't help but screw everything they do. Even Neanthertals and homo erectus were waaay better than them!"

"Noo, please don't compare them with Neanthertals and homo erectus. Humans have evolved to do big things. Yeah, good and bad ones, but both are important and necessary so that will make them evolve smarter from that. You shouldn't be a vengeful goddess, Wheein-ah. You must stay by their side, and see how things work. Things will improve and they'll definitely treat everything with so much love and live life with harmony in future. They will, but you have to be patient because humans are like babies. They learn things slowly. Step by step. So just give them enough time to show you how good they can be and you'll see. Many of them are doing that already." Solar pinches her cheek gently.

"That's right. They are doing it and really well. You can't do anything else but to wait for them to make things right on their way. You must accept their mistakes. That's why they are living, to learn about their mistakes to not experience them again and have a happy life without causing pain to anyone." says Moonbyul carefully trying to choose the best words.

Wheein rubs her forehead as she's feeling dizzy.

"I can't accept them because the pain is too much. Just look at my wounds! I'm bleeding while talking to you but you two keep saying beautiful things about them. You are saying all of this because your body and your skin look perfect and flawless, while mine and everything in me looks like trash. I can't help but feel hate and fury towards them. None of them is good for me and they are the evilest creatures ever existed. You don't have anything to worry about since no race lives in the moon or sun trying to break it apart. What if you have aliens living in the moon and they just make sure to destroy it without mercy only for their benefit?" she fires at Moonbyul.

"And what if they find a way to investigate you without getting burnt or something and alter something from the sun? What would you do? Maybe you would turn black or maybe really tanned because maybe they have done something weird. Would you like that?!" she pinches Solar's nose causing her to sneeze.

"Aacheew!"

"Bless you. That's what they are doing to me. They are attacking me everywhere and can't wait anymore for them to change another day because that's not gonna happen, so I hope you get it now what I'm going through." Wheein crosses her arms in her chest with her serious face.

"Wheein-ah.. come on, don't be like this.. any goddess should never want to hurt anyone because we are good goddesses. Give them a chance..." Says Solar trying to change her mind.

"No. They don't deserve a chance. They should just go extinct because they are good for nothing."

Her firm statement makes Moonbyul and Solar look at her not knowing what to say. Once Wheein's stubborn is always stubborn.

Suddenly, Wheein's mind sparks as an idea bumps into her, remembering the kiss scene she saw before. A wide smirk draws in her lips.

"Wait. I can do something."

She faces the two of them as they were about to discuss this matter, trying to make Wheein consider it more.

"What.. what's with your smirk?" asks Solar shocked by her sudden change of expression.

Wheein places her hands on her waist with her proud smile and her swollen red eyes from crying.

"Even though my appearance right now is not the best at all, I must tell you that I kiss very well. I'm a pro at it and I'm sure you'll like it. You can ask someone, you know already who. So... I'll start with you." Wheein walks towards Moonbyul ready to cup her face and kiss her.

"Hul!" her eyes open widely seeing her coming and walks away.

"Heeyy hey.. calm down. Don't do it. You can't do that!" she says trying to stop her.

"Why not? I'm a y goddess too. Don't tell me your lips only belong to Solar Taeyang? Aaah, come on, Moon Star. Let me kiss you~"

"No!" Moonbyul runs away from her as the latter chases her from behind with difficulties. Out of her reach, she chases Solar now, also running away from her.

She keeps chasing them while trying to hug them and plant a kiss on their lips, failing miserably.

"Yahh that's not fair. I can't chase you if you run all the time!" she winces so much as her wounds are bleeding again.

She breathes in and out as she's sweating with her hands resting on her knees. Tears forming in her eyes because of the pain pounding in unison all together. New cuts scratch open suddenly in her forehead and cheeks, making her groan loudly in pain.

"Aaaargghh!" she can feel the blood running down of her face down to her chin, shocking the other two.

Solar and Moon run to her with worried faces.

"Wheein.." they try to check her wound but Wheein avoids them.

"See? This is what your beloved humans do to me!"

Wheein looks at the two of them visibly disappointed as she stands up properly.

"Let's stop this useless conversation since it's no use.. I thought you were cool goddesses willing to help a hurt goddess after we met again today. I was very happy to see you after so many years, but I see you are no help because you believe so much in those dirty idiot race called human beings. You must love them a lot too, that's why you defend them so much. Okay! I'll show you how much I love them too... bye."

"Wait. Don't leave, Wheein-ah!"

"Stayyyy!!"

Wheein ignores them and flies away straight to earth with no wish to hear anything else, leaving a white stele behind her and a trail of blood on the grass where she's been standing at. Tears escape from her eyes, floating forever in outer space.