Final

My First Kiss (went a little like this)

 


It’s the first day of school for Jongin and the kid is hyped. He woke up early - much to his parent’s surprise - prepared himself with the help of his parents and begged them to drive him early to school.

When they arrived at school, Jongin was excited to see so many kids his age playing in the classroom. He hurriedly went in, leaving his parents amused. Jongin is a very friendly kid, so it’s not a new thing for his parents to see him getting along with the other kids as soon as he met them. But Jongin is also very attached to his parents because of the fact that he’s an only child. So when the time came for their parents to leave the kids for them to start their class, Jongin started wailing and throwing a tantrum along with the other kids in the class.

“Y-you never said y-you’ll leave Jonginnie alone here moooom!!!” He wails.

“But Jonginnie, you won’t be alone. You have Teacher Yoo and your other classmates with you here baby”

“B-but you won’t be here! Jonginnie don’t wanna stay here, I wanna go with you!!!” He continues sobbing.

“You can’t baby, I’m sorry. You need to learn to be alone here. Mommy and Daddy would be back before lunch and we could eat out on your favorite restaurant. Sounds good?” His mother smiles, trying to comfort the crying kid.

“B-but-“

“You can stay with me!” A little voice shouted.

 

Jongin looked down and saw a small, cute kid with wide eyes, chubby cheeks and heart-shaped lips. He frowns.

 


“B-but I don’t know you yet.. and why aren’t you cryin’? Aren’t you scared your mommy will leave you too?” He pouts.

The cute kid beamed, “I’m Kyungsoo and no! Mommy said I should be a good boy and she promised she’ll be back before lunch, so there is no need to cry! C’mon, I heard your mom said she’ll be back too, didn’t you ahjumma?”

Jongin’s mom laughed at Kyungsoo’s cuteness, “Yes dear, do you mind taking Jonginnie with you so he won’t be alone until we come back?”, She smiled.

“Yes!! C’mon Jonginnie!!” Kyungsoo tugs at Jongin’s hand.

“N-no! M-mo-“


The soft lips that pecked his cheek immediately stopped Jongin from whining. He was so shocked that he turned red in a second.


“Are you coming with me now?” Little soo asked, grinning.

“O-okay..” Jongin stammers and hesitantly looked back to his mom when Soo started tugging him towards his spot.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I won” Yunho, Kyungsoo’s dad smirks at Jaejoong, Jongin’s dad. Little did the kids and their moms know that the dads have already made a bet on who’s gonna have a crush on their son first. Turns out, the dads secretly ship their sons too.
 

 

 

 

----
Just some clarification:
1. Yes, this is an au where boy x boy is natural lol
2. Their dads (Jaejoong and Yunho) are bestfriends, but this is the first time for the kids (kaisoo) to meet

 

 

Hiiiii! Just a little drabble for everyone, because I can’t resist kid!kaisoo + sassy!soo lol comments are loved! Talk to me @qaisus on twitter :)