chapter 1

Fairyland Kingdom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

-------------RINGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS----------------------

 

I'm Yoona looked at the clock “Oh! I’m late, Unniiieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!....

 

Yoona’s  POV

Right now it’s 8:20 am in the morning and school start at 9:00 am. I am running around my room like a crazy person I don’t even know where to start!! Okayy, Yoona calm down breath in breath out. Firstly let’s start our usual morning routine, once I’m done I put on the necklace that my Unnie’s always tell me to wear no matter what. I wonder why they always make a big deal with this necklace. Oh well!! Speaking of Unnies where are they, why didn’t Unnie’s wake me up or even Seohyunie. Aisshhh!! I open my door and walk to the living room the house is so quite I wonder where are my sister, don’t tell me they went to school without me again then again I shouldn’t be so surprise anymore I means it’s not like this is the first time. Before I walk out of the house I almost forgot something very important and that is my breakfast so I went back in the house going straight to the kitchen fridge I grab the yogurt and banana. Like the doctor say breakfast is the most important meal of the day… Aishhhh!! I look at my watch it’s already 8: 45 am. I am so late. I ran as fast as I can, good thing is that our school is 20 minutes away from our house.

 

“ feeww!! I made it in time. Thanks Gary oppa :) “

“ Anytime Yoona “ Gary said  as he wave his hand to Yoona before closing  the school gates.

 

----On the other side ----

 

Locker Areas

 

“ Guys did you do your practices last night” teayeon asked the girls.

“ No, but I did my homework” hyoyeon replayed  in joking mannered earning a laught from everyone.

“Unnie, I did with Yuri unnie and Jessica unnie” replay the second youngest Seohyun.

“ Hey guys, I feel oddly weird today I feel like I’m missing something or someone” Yuri said as she closed her locker door.
 

“ or maybe you forgot to do your homework or your books or your lunch..hahaha” Sooyoung replayed jokingly.. Earning a slap from Yuri.

“ 1,2,3,4, 5,  6,   7,     8, …………………………..guys wheres Yoona??? ” Tiffany asked everyone turn around and stop what they were doing. Tiffany stares at Teayeon as she was asking where Yoona is with her eyes.

“ Unnie, Yoona is still sleeping when I went to her bedroom this morning I didn’t wake her up cause I know she was still tired from yesterday. So I thought that I let her sleep in for few more minutes. If you want I can call her now and ask where she is?” Seohyun replayed to Teayeon who sigh in relief.

“ Teayeon-ahh! Relax. As long as Yoona is wearing the necklace she won’t be in any danger I promise” Sunny as the second eldest replayed in the group.

Making their way to their classes

“ Look guys, I talk to Omma last night an---“
“ chincha” as sooyoung cut in.

-----------RINGGGGGGGGG------

“ I’ll tell you guys later” as Teayeon interrupted with the school bell and Sooyoung.

“ Unniiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee”” Yoona shouted in the hallway getting everyone attention.


“ YOONA/YOONG “ the girl shouted in unison and made their way to Yoona’s locker giving her a big hug.


“Good morning Unnies and Seohyunie” as she cuddled with her sisters it’s one of their morning routine.


“Quickly grab your stuff were going to be late for our first class “ Teayeon rush the youngest.

The girls made their way for their first class in English with Mr, Simon. It’s one of the girl’s favourite subject. As the girls step in the room whisper can be heard from the boys.


---- Classroom-------
 

“ Oppaaa!!! Good morning” Yoona ran to her brothers every member of Super Junior to give her famous rilakkuma hugs to her beloved brothers whom she considered as blood brothers. She known them for more than fourteen years now.
 

“Good morning too Yoong” replayed Leetuk the oldest in the siblings. “Have you eaten breakfast Yoong?? Did you wake up late again!!”

 Yoona’s smile immediately turn into frown “ Nooo !! I miss the breakfast because I woke up late and right now Oppa I’m so hungry”.

“I feel like I won’t be able to make it for the second class Oppa I’m so hungry”

“How about this Yoong, you can eat whatever you want latter in the canteen for the recess and lunch it will be my treat! ”

“CHINCHAA!!! Wah!! Oppa you’re the best” as she gave a two thump up sign to Leetuk.

“Oppa aren’t you spoiling Yoona to much”
“Ahh!!! Unnie Leetuk oppa insist it, so why say no to the offer or even more to the food anyway Oppa thank you again. I’ll wait you in canteen later” as she made her way to her assign chair.

 “Oppa we need to talk later” Teayeon said in serious manner.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter