Part 1

Accidentally Putting My Spell On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung's Story

"Damn!. That boy got in first place..again".Junhyung muttered annoyingly while his eyes trail on the result of the monk exam on board.

"Poor Jun~,to only get Top 5~".Junhyung groaned when he heard the voice and the familiar hand that place on his shoulder make him sigh.

"Let him be Hyunseung. Dont be sad Jun, you do better than before".Yoseob tried to coax his friend and manage to get a small smile from the latter.Junhyung shake Hyunseung's arm off from his shoulder and pierce a short glare at him.

"That doesnt work on me, Jun cause I find its cute if you do so".Hyunseung claimed while winking naughtily make Junhyung rolls his eyes.

"You do better this time Yoseobie!. Im proud of you".Junhyung ruffles Yoseob's hair harshly, earn a pout from the latter.Junhyung could only laugh by the response which followed by Yoseob's chuckle after.

"He just one step above you anyway. Im better than him. Im in 3rd place, you know".Hyunseung said proudly.

"Hey, Seobie...Lets head to the class or we gonna be late".Junhyung said while dragging Yoseob along by his shoulder,didnt wait for the latter to response.

"Hey,wait!.You're ignoring me again".Hyunseung cross his arm but seeing his friend start to make some distance, he quickly catch up with them.

Hyunseung scold Junhyung eagerly when he arrived by their side which Junhyung totally ignored the fuss while Yoseob could only chuckle in the middle.

Jang Hyunseung and Yang Yoseob are Junhyung's bosom friends when he stepped in highschool. They have been friend since 1st grade and Junhyung glad that he wasnt alone.

Doojoon's Story

"Woah~,you're in first place again!.Congratulations,dude!".Kikwang pat Doojoon's back proudly,earn a smile from Doojoon.

"Thanks, Kwangie.. You arent bad by yourself either,being below me".Doojoon said to his friend proudly,received a big grin from Kikwang.

As he want to continue the conversation,Doojoon suddenly heard someone's antics which make him look to his side,follows by Kikwang.

"Arent that Junhyung, Doonie?. Your childhood friend? ".Kikwang turns his head to Doojoon to ask. Doojoon spare a glance on Kikwang before his eyes trail back to his childhood's figure.

"He is".Doojoon answered shortly with a sigh.

Nobody's Story

"Yong Junhyung. Since you loved to sleep in my class,why dont you spend your time to clean this".Mrs. Lee, Junhyung's History teacher give him a punishment to clean the whole library by himself.

"You cant expect me to clean all of this, seonsaeng-nim~".Junhyung complained while whining about the ridiculous task. There's no way he can finish to clean it up by himself.

"I dont want to hear anything from you. You better clean this up before I check later".Mrs Lee head out from the library before Junhyung could talkback again. Junhyung could only groan while his hands start doing its job.

"Yo! ".Junhyung perk up when he heard a call and he can see Hyunseung is peeking at the door.

"What are you doing here?. Do you want to get punish too? ".Junhyung said sarcastically,earn a glare by Hyunseung which he chuckle it away.

"Im not alone anyway. I have company".Hyunseung said and move to side, revealing Yoseob behind him.

"Seobie?!.Not you too~.Please head back to class,I dont want you two to get punish because of me".Junhyung spit his concern.

"Aww~,that sweet of you, Jun".Hyunseung in awe, earn a glare from Junhyung.

"But its boring without you around,chingu-ya so I come~".Sang Hyuensung while dramatically spread his arms wide.Yoseob chuckle to that.

"Well, I felt empty without you around,Jun".Yoseob said wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter