part 1

White Love

After making sure that he was presentable enough Yoongi  then proceeded to the kitchen to where he heard his other bestfriends’ unmistakable laugh. Hoseok is way too loud for a guy.

                                “Yah Jung Hoseok, why are you so loud? Geez, so early in the morning.”

                                “As if you’re not used to it. Come on hyung, you’re in senior year now, aren’t you excited?” Hoseok asked as he munched on some toast Taehyung was feeding him, which Yoongi stared at in disgust and his mother in adoration when Taehyung wiped off the smeared jam on his boyfriends lips with his thumb, it off himself in the process.

                                “Awwe so cute” His mother squealed in delight.

                                “Ugh mom, seriously?” He side eyed his mom.

                                “Ugh, kid, get over it, it’s cute, and you’re just jealous. Why don’t you get a boy- oh- a girlfriend then, so you won’t be as grumpy.” His mother smiled wider at the slip up that she made. Teasing her child was the best past-time in the world. Apparently.

                                “Aish, seriously… you guys, now I lost my appetite. Geez” Yoongi rambled on as he let the kitchen went straight to the door to escape the 3 laughing devils on the table, passing by his father who had come back from picking up the newspaper. Curious as to why his son was ‘rapping’ on the way out of the house who was followed by a pair of giggling boys who enthusiastically bowed and waved him goodbye in sync, and was met by his wife who was wiping her ‘tears of joy’ as she comes down from her high.

                                “Whatever happened to you sweetheart?” he asked.

                                “Oh, it’s nothing honey, I guess our little princess just got turned up when she heard her brother ‘rapping’.” Yoongi’s mother said as she caressed her bulging tummy smiling at her husband. To which her husband returned fondly and placed his hand over hers as well.

 

 

                                Arriving in school with two loud but surprisingly popular students was a pain in the for Yoongi. The girls even started squealing at the sides as they passed by them. Yoongi felt bad for them, these two are too gay for each other. And speaking of too gay, Yoongi looked at his two dongsaengs’ now going all PDA at broad daylight.

                                “Yah, you two, stop it now. You’re getting really embarrassing.” Yoongi groaned and fortunately the two stopped. But now Taehyung was staring at him. Smiling like a crazy maniac, and Yoongi knows that Taehyung smiling like a maniac isn’t smiling like that for no reason at all.

                                “Ey, hyung, you’re really downright mean today. And here I thought you had a really good dream last night.” Raising his hand to reach for his chest pocket, Yoongi watched, and there he saw it. Taehyung pulled out a polaroid photo and stared at it, glancing back at his hyung once and again back on the photo.

                                Hoseok, intrigued, took a peek as well and his eyes turned into crescents as soon as the image came to sight. And Yoongi was mortified. Best friends or not, this idiots are really going to get it. Touching his stuff was okay, but this was an exemption.

                                “Yah, give it back KIM TAEHYUNG.” And the latter just smirked at him. He knows Yoongi is really angry now, and this photo or more exactly the person in the photo mattered to his hyung big time. ‘Ahhh… hyung is so adorable’ Taehyung thought, this was the first time that his hyung was having a crush and it warmed up Taehyungs’ heart. But knows too, that an angry Yoongi was not something he wanted to experience. Yoongi was his favorite hyung after all. So he walks up to the latter and places the photo on his chest pocket, tapping it twice after tucking it in and envelops him in a hug. Thank God Yoongi hyung was short. –Oops. :D

                                “Hhmmm..hyung, don’t be mad please. I just saw this by accident, I swear. I didn’t mean to take it with me, I was going to return it. And by the way hyung, he’s cute what’s his name?” Taehyung let’s go of him and entwined his arms with Yoongi like a bride and drags him towards to where Hoseok is and does the same.

                                “You think I’d tell you that? You nosy brat, I should have killed you right now.”

                                “Aish, hyung, you love me too much, and I told you it was an accident.” Taehyung pouted this time. Washing away Yoongi’s anger, Taehyung was right, he loves them too much, but he knows when to give up on his dongsaengs, and this wasn’t one of those times.

                                “Yeah, whatever, I’m still angry at you. Now get to your class, let’s go Hoseok.” He grabs at the latter and pushes Taehyung at the other direction in the freshman’s building.

                                Taehyung makes a face and runs off towards his class and Hoseok sends him a flying kiss, and as if he knew it would happen, Taehyung reaches up his hand like he was catching some fly and slaps his face with it. Yoongi sees this and quickly letting go of Hoseoks hand. “EW” he said.

                                “You say that now hyung, but wait until you get a boyfriend, or maybe you already have one. I bet he’s gonna be so sweet you’re going to turn into mush.” Hoseok said as he took hold of his hyung again this time hugging him.

                                “EW that’s never going to happen, and ‘EW’ please let go of me, you don’t want people talking about you cheating on Taehyung right?” Yoongi tried to fight it, but it was futile, his dongsaengs are stronger than him that’s for sure. Thankfully he was let go but then something gripped his shoulders and the next thing lips smacked on both his cheeks and Hoseok is running away from him laughing hysterically, leaving Yoongi in the open.

                                ‘I swear I’m gonna kill those bastards’ Yoongi thought of ways on how he would murder the two as he went straight up to his class, ignoring the giggles on the background.

                                Classes started and Yoongi decided to sleep it off at second period, the poor old teacher wouldn’t notice him anyway. His morning was a rather an eventful one after all.

 

 

 

A/N: Yoonmin coming up. 

I'm not done yet, but I'm almost there. 

peace. :D

I don't know what I'm doing. Forgive me.