Chapter 19

Only yours

Taehyung end the call with his manager, it’s a great news, he should share it with all the family, he smile content at the thought when his phone ring suddenly “Who’s this?” he wonder while picking up
“Hello?”
“Taehyungie” The caller says a statement rather than a question

Taehyung frown, he know this voice, it can't be, he stutter 
“Y yes....w who’s calling?”
“I bet you thought i died Tae” the voice say 
Taehyung shiver, god it can't be, he took a shaky breath when the voice add “You’ve been hiding well Taehyunie, you didn't even came to your mother's funeral, now isn't that a disrespect from you” the voice stop a while than he add in a pure venom "SON"

Taehyung froze, all bad memories running through his head, his eyes sting with tears, how did he find him? he force himself to crack out
“What do you want?”
The man laughs “The famous writer Kim Taehyung has a ty family history, his ed up father survived by miracle from an accident and he’s been gambling, drug addict and alcoholic bastard”
He add mock “What do you think the people will react when I show up to expose your ty reality to everyone Taetae”
Taehyung swallow hard trying not to fall down “You’re wrong sir, I don’t have a father nor a family”
He heard the man laugh through the phone “awwww you’re hurting the heart of your poor old daddy, Cut the crap son, you’re rich now and I’m not, I want money to shut my mouth or I’ll destroy you you ungrateful piece of , am I clear?”
Taehyung’s vision is blurry with tears, all his body is trembling and he muffled a cry, it been too good to be true, it been too beautiful to be his reality. He turn around to see Jungkook walking toward him and he froze, no no Jungkook can’t know this, no one can’t know this. He must leave.
“I’ll call you later, don’t do anything, I’ll give you whatever you want” He cut the call trying to act normal
“Tae you called your manager?”
“Yes yes I did” He avoid Jungkook’s eyes who ask “So??” 
He can’t do this, he let a shaky breath stuttering “I need to leave”
“What?” Jungkook panic
“I’m sorry, I’ve work to do, I have to go back” He back away from Jungkook looking totally upset
“Tae, you can’t….not like this…let’s talk first huh, there’s something I need you to know” Jungkook plead 
“No I’m sorry Jungkook, it’s an urgent thing, I can’t stay longer”
“Taeeee”
Taehyung run away from him up stairs 
“What happen?” Jin ask worried
“What did you do Kookie?” Jimin glare at him 
“Hyung I didn’t even say anything, he wants to leave” Jungkook crack looking brokenly at Jin
“Leave? Why? What happen?” Hoseok ask 
“Don’t worry Kookie, we’ll make him stay” Jin comfort Jungkook
“Tae open the door, it’s me” Jin knocked at the door “Taeeeeeeee please”
He sigh, he can hear the younger crying in there but what happen exactly???
Jungkook stand before the door “Tae, I wanted to confess something to you” he whisper and Jin looked at him in pity “Please open, we’re here for you, you can depend on us”
“Move” Yoongi grumble and Jungkook look at him wondering
“Tae I’m coming in” Yoongi use the spare key to open the door walking in angrily “Yah, problems won’t go away like this, you need to ask for help, our help” 
Taehyung looked broken, face red with tears, eyes puffed, Jungkook run to him taking him in his arms “Taehyung please, oh god tell me what happen”  
Taehyung sob harder burying his face in Jungkook’s neck and the later tremble “Taehyung baby tell me what’s wrong, we can fix everything”
“You can’t” Taehyung sob, he pull himself from Jungkook’s arm shaking “I can’t stay here, I’ve to leave”
Jimin whisper “Don’t say that Tae, this’s your home” Taehyung snap at that hissing angrily despite the tears that still running from his eyes “I’ve no home, this’s not my home, you’re not my family, I don’t belong here” They gasp in chock, eyes wide Jungkook reach for Taehyung pleading  “Taehyung tell me what’s wrong, did we hurt you? You can tell me, you can tell me everything” 
Taehyung flinch away glaring at him “Don’t…” He stands “My role end here, I’ve to leave”
Jimin cry hiding in Yoongi’s arms. Hoseok nod “It’s ok, if you want to leave then leave but don’t say things like that, you know we care about you, you know you’re important to us, you know you’re family, so don’t act like this” He say and exit the room
“When do you want to leave” Namjoon ask and Jungkook refuse “Hyung”
“As soon as possible, I called a cab so don’t worry about me” Taehyung murmur, and Namjoon nod “It’s a goodbye then, no matter what’s going on with you, you have to be sure that this house is open to you whenever you want” Taehyung whimper head down to hide his tears.
“I can’t say goodbye to you” Jin mumble “I just can’t, you’ll come back and I’ll be waiting” He exit too 
Yoongi look at him silently, Taehyung felt finger under his shin, he look up to meet Yoongi warm eyes “I can’t ask you to stay Tae but know for sure that you’ve brothers here who will gladly give you their lives if you ask” Taehyung sob and Jimin wipe the tears falling “Even if you don’t like it Tae, this will stay always your home”
“I’ve to go” Taehyung say weakly, voice cracking 
Jimin look at Jungkook who was helplessly staring at the back of Taehyung, he hug him one last time.
Jungkook watch as Taehyung prepare to leave, the later didn’t look at his face even, tears still shining in his eyes 
“Tae wait” It was Jungkook, he turn him to face him “Don’t run away Tae, you don’t have to”
“I’m sorry Koo..”
Jungkook cut him off with a sudden kiss, he pull him close, hands cupping his face, he moves his lips slowly on Taehyung’s soft ones, and Taehyung melt in his arms, lips parting quietly and Jungkook shiver deepening the kiss.
They break apart panting, jungkook put his forehead on Taehyung’s “Stay baby, please” 
Taehyung open his eyes whispering “I can’t Kookie, I love you, you know that but i can't”

"At least tell me why" jungkook insist bringing him closer 

Taehyung hug him tight and long, he back away planting a soft peck on Jungkook's lips "You don't deserve this Kookie, it's unfair to you, i can't pull you down with me"

"W what is that suppose to mean, Tae please"

"Let me go Jungkook, it's the better for you" the teary look in Taehyung's eyes make Jungkook's arms fall to his sides 
And he let him go 
 

A week after

“That’s all mr Kim” The lawyer put the paper before him “He signed on all paper agreeing on all your conditions”

Taehyung holds the papers reading them; he then looked at the lawyer “So I’m free now, right?”

“Yes mr Kim, he’s legally a nobody to you now, he can’t spread any information about you and if he do, he’ll face a legal consequences he and the ones who publish his claims, he practically signed that he’s whole life is a lie”

Taehyung glance at him, (the man is doing his job, stop feeling judged, you did nothing wrong) he stand up shaking the lawyer hand “Thank you sir” he turn to leave but stop suddenly “Did you gave him the money?”

“It’s been more than he hoped for mr Kim, please do not worry anymore”

Taehyung watched the man limping walking on the other side of the road. Is this it? Did everything end?

He look up at the sky sighing, did it worth being a coward and running away?

He takes his phone out, unlocking it and staring at the photo of him and Jungkook “I’m so stupid”

He ruffles his hair sighing again “God I missed you so much, I missed you all so much”

He put his sunglasses to hide the tears in his eyes.


In my head, it looked so much cooler than this, /sigh/ 

Hope you like it 

The next chapter is the final i think, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me what you think ^^