YoonTae

Yoona Track List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

👭 YoonTae 

🎶 Love Will Lead You Back     DISCLAIMER Some of the lines are exactly from the lyrics of the song.     ====================================     Feeling the breeze of the wind, damping my skin was a great feeling to feel. Especially if you are with me, and how we used to be.   As I close my eyes I was feeling you, here at the back of me; the one that backhugging me. I see you smiling back at me.   *chuckles*   How can I be deceit again by my imagination. You are long gone. You left me crying all alone.     Flash🔙   "What I have done wrong baby?"    "Taengoo it is not you. It is me, I need to reflect and ponder." You told me in almost a whisper. Your head was hanging low. I think you are being shy.   You shouldn't have, aren't you ashamed when you said we should break up?    *chuckles*   You are idiot, you are hurting me too much.   I grab your hand as I put it in my cheek. If this will be the real end for the two of us, I just want to feel your hands because you used to caress my cheeks; and when you do that I can feel your love.   "Tell me, I can do anything please." I was pleading because all I want is to hear you get back all your words.   You wipe my tears. Then you close your eyes. "Tell me, this will be the last time you will cry for me. Because I am not worth of your cry."   Yes you are not! But I can't help it because I love you too much!! Happy now!!!   I closed my eyes. I can feel this will be the real end. I know I can't stop you.   "Can you at least tell me your real reaso?" I asked weakly. I am tired of that 'it is not you; it is me' line.   I hear you sigh.   "I don't want to hurt you more Taengoo."   "Stop!! You already hurt me so tell me why!" I am losing patient, and I am tired.   "The girl like you is hard to find, and I really loved you with those days. . ."   "Loved?" My voice was shaking, and also my body.   "Tiffany came back."   Her e-ex? That dumb ex of her?   "You use me as a rebound?!!" I am punching her chest. How could she do this to me, but Yoona hug me tighter. Well she is the Him Yoona.   "No, I do love you Tae. B-but my feelings get back when I see Tiffany again. I don't want to hurt you more by choosing you."    I push Yoona away. "Go!! Left me!! Go back to her leave me all alone!!"   "Tae no----"   "Stop! Just leave!!!!"   Then I was all alone in that beach, crying all alone. I wiped my tears. Idiot Im Yoona.   If you are realy for me 'Love Will Lead You Back' to me.     🔚 of Flash🔙       I am now here at the park. It have been months already, it should be our first anniversary, here I am visiting the place we go since our first day, and the place we used to go.   "Miss Kim? Oh it have been months since you last visited. You are alone? Where is your girlfriend?" The ahjumma who sell balloon in the park asked me.   I remember that Yoona bought all her balloon to surprise me.      "Aish Yoona, where are you?"   "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter