Let's Bet

Win His Heart If You Could
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

(RIN)

(ARA)

 Rin looked around her desk and found that her friend didn't come yet."Where is Ara? Huhu I hope she will come today," Rin sighed since Rin ordered Ara to buy her favourite buns when she come here.Rin stood up from her chair and walked out to go to the Basketball Court.She sat as she watched the boys were playing the basketball.

"Rin,"

Rin turned around and saw her friend , Ara.

"Are you KIMBAB kidding me? I'm waiting for you about 30 minutes?!" Rin complained.Ara chuckled and explained that she met Wonwoo accidently just now.Since Wonwoo was not in their school anymore , she talked with him until forgot that Rin wanted her buns.

"Ara~ You sound like you're falling in love with Wonwoo~" Rin .Ara pinched Rin's cheeks.

"Of course, I'm not because I already have crush," Ara said blushed.Rin stood up and looked at her.

"WOW MY ARA IS FALLING IN LOVE," Rin shouted loudly. Ara pulled her to sit and cupped .

"Can you shut up? You are embarrasing me," Ara pouted.Rin looked around and saw Captain of Basketball Team (Kris Wu) laughed at her.

"Rin, you are too loud~ Can you shut up?" Kris shouted."I'm sorry, Kris Oppa~~" Rin bowed for her forgiveness.

"Let's go back to the class before the teacher comes?" Ara said.Rin nodded and followed Ara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter