#1

OLD COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1 : (Still haven’t decided what the title was going to be) 

date created : 30 November 2014

Characters:

Cha Taehyun Kai Taemin BamBam

Plot:

                When 4 different people shared 1 soul and lived together at an apartment, their life can change from normal to an upside-down life.

Comment:

                It has to do with the saying “There will be some people in the world who has the same face as you but with different fates.”

                This story is a bit unrealistic to me since BamBam doesn’t have the same face like the other three guys. I included him because VIVIAN said that he looked like those three. I don’t care though. It makes the story more interesting.

                Another thing which made me felt like that was how I will end the story. It seems hard for me to do it. I can’t just say they went to their own way right? But since each of the characters have their own story in their life, I can sort this out and make each ending for them.

                One thing that worries me the most is what I am going to write about. Their lives? How they went to school? This is clearly the topic that will bore readers to death. But now that I’m more professional in choosing scenes and story, I know what to write about. The only problem was how. If I use the first person; I’m the worst at that. If I use the second person view; I like how I write it, but this story does not suit this view since I’m talking about REAL HUMANS HERE. Many people are bored/ not used to the third person view and they preferred the first person view.

Even though my English have improved a lot, I still can’t decide the adjectives or more pro nouns that I should use. And I’m a boring person,,,, so, I can’t get my story straight too. And I can’t make it more interesting/intense/fun for readers to read.

Type of characters:

Taehyun – He was the protagonist in this story. The lead actor. He is a funny and a blunt person. Still unemployed, but after his father’s death he had to take care/ take charges of his father’s work; which was being an owner to an apartment. In here, th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter