Final

Goblins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin swears that Jinhwan is a devil. Don't let his angel face fool you because you will regret calling him "innocent" a moment later.

Ring... Ding... Ding...

Mr.Lee's boring Math class started.

"Everybody, open your book to page 56." Mr.Lee said while writing on the board.

The class yawned and did what he told them to do.

"Hanbin ah... Can I borrow your book just a little bit?" Jinhwan patted his back. Hanbin turned around, gave the boy with a devilish smile on his face the book.

Sketch... sketch...

"Here you go." Jinhwan gave Hanbin the book back.

"What is this?" Hanbin yelled and looked at his book. Jinhwan acted like he was focused on studying.

"Mr.Kim Hanbin, can you tell us why did you shouted so loud in our class?" Mr.Lee walked to his place.

"Please don't come here, don't see this." Hanbin begged in his mind.

"Can you explain why is you book full of yellow and pink , Mr.Kim?" Mr.Lee picked his book up "If you don't take education seriously then I think you don't have to study my class anymore."

Hanbin was sent out of his class that day. He swore he would rather cleaning the school's toilet or run around the school than living with Kim Jinhwan anymore day.
_______________________________________________

"Hanbin ah, you are so handsome today." Jinhwan smiled. He must have thought of some tricks in his head.

"Really, am I?" Hanbin acted like he was happy.

"Yes... you are so handsome. That's why you deserve a mustache." Jinhwan suddenly use the black marker he hid in his hand and drew on Hanbin's face.

"Yah, it's not funny." Hanbin yelled.

"I'm sorry, Hanbin ah..." Jinhwan laughed "Here, let me help you with that." Jinhwan used his thumb to touch Hanbin's face. That thumb was full of ink. Now Hanbin is even darker than Song Mino's. Good job, Jinhwan.

"Here, let me tell you how to clean it." Jinhwan grabbed Hanbin's ear. He blew in it which made Hanbin shook a little bit.

_______________________________________________

"Hanbin ah, sit here." Jinhwan pointed at the seat next to him.

"Why are you so nice to me today?" Hanbon stared at the smiling boy.

"What are you saying, I have always been nice to you, are you going to sit or not?" Jinhwan laughed. Hanbin took a seat.

Jinhwan gave him a cookie.

"Here, I baked for you this." He smiled.

Hanbin put it in his mouth. He was going to act polite by saying it was good but the cookie is spicy as hell.

"What the did you put in here?" He said while holding his tears.

"It's chilli, ." Jinhwan yelled, escaping away with the speed of a flash.

There's only 1 thing in Hanbin's mind right now. Water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter