Wish You Were Here - Haehyuk

Wish You Were Here

.wish you were here.

 

The blonde was in his room, sitting on the chair in front of his study table. Scribbling down something that only him could understand. He jerked up a bit, stretching the numb muscles of his and continued back his aimless activity.

The door of the room cracked open, revealing a tired brunette.

“Hyukkiee~~,” the brunette whined.

No response, though.

Donghae walked into the room and closed the door carefully. He sauntered near Hyukjae’s table and called out the said blonde’s name again. No response, too.

Hyukjae cocked his head to the side, letting the brunette to see what he was doing.

“Get out, I’m busy.”

Donghae sighed. He walked to Hyukjae’s bed and settled himself on it.

“I’ll wait.”

The next hours passed just like that. No talking, no chatting. It was midnight when Donghae raised himself up from the bed and walked towards the door.

“Goodnight Hyuk.”

No ‘goodnight, you too’ from the latter.

 

**

 

The music blared loudly, thumping the floor of the dancing room powerfully. Donghae entered the room and was greeted by a dancing blonde who was totally immersed in the music.

He set his bag and water bottle on the floor and finally settled himself down. Hyukjae walked to the music player and turned the electronic gadget off.

“Dinner?” Donghae asked. Pulling out another bottle of water, he handed in to Hyukjae. Hyukjae refused.

“No, you go first. Leave me alone.” a cold reply from Hyukjae to Donghae’s offer.

“Uh. Hmm, okay,” but Donghae did not leave. He waited until Hyukjae finished his dance practice.

The music stopped and the lights were being switched off was when Donghae noticed Hyukjae’s practice was done.

“Come on.”

He raised himself, supported by his arms from the floor and picked up his stuffs before following the blonde out of the room.

Donghae tried to catch up the man ahead of him who was walking faster. Hyukjae did not even care to slow down his pace.

 

**

 

“No. I don’t want. Go away.”

 

“Lee Donghae, I’m not in mood to play around.”

 

“Stop bugging me, get the hell out!”

 

And so on for the weeks.

 

**

 

He was alone in his room. The other members of the 11st floor were all gone for their activities. He stayed silently in the room.

Knees were up to his chest, arms securely wrapped around them. There, sitting a blonde who was…sad?

A gadget beeped, signaling a message received.

Hyung, mianhae. Ming-hyung and I will be a bit late. So sorry, hyung. A text from Ryeowook came in after he sent a message to Ryeowook a few minutes ago.

Another beep was heard.

I’ll be back 2 hours later, is it okay? Still practicing for musical. That was from Kyuhyun.

He let the cellphone slid off of his grip and fell on the soft material called bed. He sighed.

Hyukjae grabbed his blonde locks in frustration and urged out a small scream.

Someone please be here for me. Tears slipped out the eyes, the brown orbs were now getting wet and glassy.

As if on cue, the door was pushed open from outside. Hyukjae did not budge from his position to look up who was coming in. Instead, he buried his head between his bent knees.

He heard the bed cracked and he felt another weight on his bed but still, he didn’t decide to remove his head from between his knees. He buried it deeper, as if that would help him.

He felt a firm and gentle arm sneaked around his waist and pulled him closer. Soon he fell into an embrace.

Donghae wrapped his arms securely around Hyukjae’s lithe frame and pulled him closer to share his body warmth.

“I’m sorry.” Hyukjae mumbled something between his sobs. Donghae did not reply but he kept Hyukjae’s blonde locks affectionately.

“I am really sorry.”

Donghae held Hyukjae by his forearms and created a tiny gap between their bodies before he leaned closer to Hyukjae and calmed down the blonde with a short and sweet kiss.

“I am sorry.” The brunette breathed out. He hugged Hyukjae tightly, not wanting to let him go as if his life depended on the blonde.

Hyukjae looked up from under Donghae’s chin and saw a pure and innocent smile from the latter. He snuggled back to Donghae’s warmth.

The snows started to show up. They fell gracefully on the ground, covered the land in white, pureness.

None of them dared to move from their position, scared if that would lessen the heat they were sharing. The blonde smiled in the brunette’s embrace, knowing that someone was always here for him, anytime.

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, Here, Here
I wish you were here

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
Near, Near, Near
I wish you were here.

 

A/N: Yeah, Donghae is forever there for Eunhyuk. Don’t worry bbys, I’m also there! Haha.

Inspired from Avril’s Wish You Were Here. Thanks to a girl who told me it’s snowing already in Korea, thanks for the info gurr.

A/N 2: Yeah, I posted this too on LJ and a comm, so yeah XD Thank for reading. Comments are appreciated and loved!

A/N 3: oh yeah I edited this because this was posted last year, maybe? and at that moment my english was at the most horrible level, so yay I edited.