Final

Pathetic love

Pain. Agony. Laughter. Jiyeon laughed as she was drowning in pain, in her blood and more importantly, her feelings. The one that she was going crazy for, fired a shot into her. A shot that ends her dreams and her life. No more turning back, no more dreaming of the future with her, no more doing what she loves to do.

 
It all started when Jiyeon bump onto her. An incident that fuel her love. Jiyeon was rushing down the hallway just to get her class in time. She knew she wasn't supposed to run, but she was going to be late for her exam, which will in turn, greatly affect her GPA. She needed that subject to help her achieve what her parents expected her to get. She had to turn at a blind corner, which, unfortunately, bump into her, causing both to fall on their bottoms. "Sorry!" was what the stranger managed to say after picking herself up and Jiyeon couldn't help to fall in love with her voice. It was so cliché like in a movie, that Jiyeon, herself, cannot believed that it happened to her. Jiyeon went into the examination hall being slightly late, but was able to complete her paper in time and ace it.
 
The next time Jiyeon saw her, it was in a club. Her friends had managed to convince her to step into the forbidden place, after numerous attempts, and for the first time, she was glad to have went there. Her puppy love for her grew. There she was laughing and drinking away with someone that Jiyeon doesn't know, and here she was trying to figure out what drink is not an alcoholic drink. Eunjung, her bestie, gave her a nudge, urging Jiyeon to take the drink. She took the drink, thinking it doesn't contain alcohol, and gulp it down in a shot. It was bitter at first but at the end it was sweet. "Nice, what do you gave me? It's bitter yet sweet," Jiyeon commented. Eunjung replied saying that it was a cocktail and kinda contain a bit of alcohol. The first thing Jiyeon thought of was she's dead. Like really dead. Low alcohol tolerance and stuffs that she does when she was drunk is embarrassing. Well, at least to her. The next thing Jiyeon knew, her head was spinning and fainted.
 
The third time Jiyeon saw her was during a school event. It was a bonding day for her school and had the chance to roam around with the seniors and juniors. During bonding day, everyone will get to know each other and after that, the people at the facilities will gather together to form a group for their final year project. It was the first time Jiyeon had attended this and was greatly amazed with the people from the other classes. They were very sociable and unlike her, loves to explore new things. Jiyeon found her bestie who is a alumni in her course but spotted someone else who spark her interest. Armed with a camera, Jiyeon's beautiful stranger roams about taking photos of the students in the course. She quickly learnt that the beautiful stranger was in her course too, and also in the photography club, hence the camera around her neck. Jiyeon marched forward wanting to know her name but backs out before she even reach her. 
"Hello everyone, ladies and gentleman. Welcome to the first event of the year for our course, BONDING DAY! I'm your host for this event, Hyomin and this is my partner Qri! This year, we aimed to..." And Jiyeon couldn't focus anymore, being too mesmerise with her so called "little" crush on Hyomin. 
 
Soon after that, she happens to cross Hyomin's path again, and this time, they had a formal introduction. They soon became friends and Jiyeon was glad to bump into her that fateful day. She also learn the fact that Hyomin is straight and detest the thought of same ual relationship, crushing her dream of Hyomin being her girlfriend. 
 
Graduation day soon came and Hyomin graduates with a 2nd honour. Jiyeon was so proud of her and decided to throw a party for her. This was the beginning of Jiyeon's nightmare. Jiyeon got drunk at the party somehow and pours out her feeling she had kept since the start of their meeting. Hyomin learns about this and she decided to slowly torture her, both mentally and physically. Jiyeon thought she had learnt everything about Hyomin but Hyomin had hidden a fact from her. She's a gangster daughter and soon, will be taking over the gang. 
 
Everyday, Hyomin visiting Jiyeon's house and learnt more about her. Soon, she carried out her plan after she makes sure everything will fall in place neatly. She make sure that Jiyeon moves in with her and then on, she will carry out slowly and carefully, making sure she does not fail. Jiyeon was ordered to stop studying for a while by Hyomin, and Jiyeon who was blinded by love, did not suspect anything and agreed without her parents knowledge. Piece by piece, Hyomin's plan falls into place. She was very satisfy with the outcome. Jiyeon's mentally health drops and was getting too skinny for her height and is unhealthy physically too. However, just when Hyomin thought that she had everything in place, Jiyeon's parents notice that she had taken leave from her school. They knew that she had moved in with Hyomin and decided to find her. Hyomin left her house to attend to her gang and just nice, Jiyeon's parents went and find her. 
 
They noticed that she had became so skinny and mentally unstable, they knew that Hyomin was torturing their precious daughter. They carried Jiyeon back to their apartment and tend to her. After a month, she was healthy enough but was still a little unstable. Meanwhile, Hyomin was getting ready to execute plan B. She called up Jiyeon without her parents knowledge and wants to meet her. Jiyeon , who was then in her right mind, agreed and informed her parents about the meeting. Hyomin had texted her the address and Jiyeon had forwarded them the address. Although in her right mind, Jiyeon was convinced that Hyomin will not do any harm to her. She drove to the address and a surprise awaited her.
 
Hyomin was there sitting on a chair, with a gun in hand that she had managed to smuggle into the country. Waiting for her 'beloved' Jiyeon to fall into her trap, only for Jiyeon to leave with nothing after she arrives. The main character arrived. She steps into the old building, echoes that can be heard with every step. A bang was then heard. It rang throughout the building. Dropping to her knees, Jiyeon laughed. It scares Hyomin. Jiyeon laughed because she was pathetic, delusional and thought Hyomin had loved her just a tiny bit. That tiny bit. Hyomin was alarmed because she thought that Jiyeon went insane. Insanely crazy that her family couldn't save her. And for the first time Hyomin was scared. Scared of losing her. 
 
Jiyeon's love life started like a movie and ends like a movie.