The Staff Of A.T.W.A

A.T.W.A Entertainment: Make A Star survival show
    
CEO, Jung Maeyoon !
 
Jung Maeyoon or better known as mama mae by the duo LesFree (The Free) opened A.T.W.A when she was just in her earlier 20's and the first group that A.T.W.A housed was the brother-sister duo LesFree which means The Free. but because of the most popular groups that debuted over shadowed small A.T.W.A and the company went to a hiatus for a few years. 
 
    
 Head Dance Intructor, Grace Endbreg !
 
Grace Endbreg was a famous dancer in her hometown of london, Britian but she fell off the face of the earth as alot of friends say but actually she just moved to south korea, for a change. Maeyoon actually found out about her and offered Grace a job as the dance intructor for future groups that A.T.W.A will produce and Grace agreed having been in love with the dance routnes that these groups put out. Grace is a chill, laid back type of gal and doesn't really get to cross offen.
 
    
 Justice and Maximum's Main Stylist, Dong Sulgi!
 
Sulgi was a fashion student before she became a Main Stylist. Maeyoon saw Sulgi's work on a fashion runway and knew that she had to half her. Sulgi is actually pretty tough and rough around the edges and doesn't really back down. Sulgi and Justice's manager Faith get into fights about how much skin and how short the skirts of the Justice gir
 
    
 Justice's Manager, Faith Gong !
 
Faith is the former member of LesFree  she is also the younger sister of Jason Gong. Faith was greatful to manage Justice. Faith is caring and kind and loving toward her girls and she takes great care of them as best as she can. She doesn't want her girls to look like s and offen aruges over that with Sulgi. 
 
    
 Maximum's Manager, Jacob Gong !
 
Jacob is the former member of LesFree and the older brother of Faith. Jason Gong was called back after the disbandment of the duo in late 2010 and was asigned to become Maximum's manager. Jacob is actually like an older brother to the Maximum boys.
layout by -switzerland