001

23rd April

 

Chaeyoung's POV

 

I was doodling while waiting for Mina unnie to come. We always promise to meet here after classes ended. She would come and we will go for a date. Mina unnie is my girlfriend. I remember back then when I confessed to her, that were the best day of my life. I smile to myself without I noticed when I remember about that moment. Beautiful moment. 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Mina unnie, wait!" I called her while running to her. I almost stumbled and kissed the floor. She chuckled while looking at me. When I arrive beside her, I breathed heavily, trying to catch up my breathe. "Do you need anything,Chaeng?" She asked me. I look at her "I have something to tell you." She raised her brows at me. "And what is it?" I look beside her, Momo and Sana unnie was here too. I don't realize they with Mina unnie just now. "W-well.. not here." Damn I stuttered.

 

 

"So, what do want to tell me?" We were at the campus park now since I won't opened my mouth when her friends were around. "I am so sorry I know you are busy." I apologize to her. I know she was busy since she looked like she in a hurry just now. "No, it is okay, I always have my time with my cutie dumpling" she said. How can she say that so casually while me, I almost burst my heart out. "W-well.." I hesitate whenever I should tell her or not. 

 

She cupped my face and looked directly into my eyes, send shivers down my spines. "Do you has a problem?" she looked at me worriedly. How can she look adorable with that furrowed brows. "N-no. I mean, yes. You are my problem." I finally said after gathering my courage. She shocked by my answer. "Me? What I have done?" She looked hurt when she asked. I take a deep breathe before continuing. Now or never.

 

"Unnie, I love you." I confessed. Silence. Damn, I am not ready for a rejection. She wants to say something, but I cut her "I know you doesn't have the same feeling for me.. It is okay, I just you want to know this. I just want you to know that I love you since the first time I know you, 23rd April 2012. And today is 23rd April, a year after we known each other. I decided to confess to you on this date. I just want to makes this date a memorable date for me other than my birthday. But, I don't force you to accept me.. I just-" my words got cut by pairs of lips meeting mine. I was so shocked by the sudden contact but then slowly close my eyes feeling her soft lips.

 

"I love you too.." she replied after the kiss. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I look up when I heard a chair being pulled. "Ah, you are here." I smiled at her showing my deep dimples that she loves so much. She said I am cute when I am smiling because of my dimples. "You are late by the way. Look, your coffee is cold already." I pouted at her. She just smiles. "Wait I will buy you the new one okay! Wait here." I said before got up and walks to the counter. Ah, too many people, I sighed. I queue patiently waiting for my turn. I would look at Mina unnie at time to time. She would smile when our eyes meet. But that smile.. looked so different like I don't how to describe it but still beautiful in my eyes. 

 

 

 

"Mina unnie, sorry I am late the queue were so long. My legs hurt from standing too long." I whined while walking to our table. I placed the cups in front of her. "Eh? Where is she gone?" I asked to myself. Probably she went to the washroom. I decided to wait for her and doodling again. It had been one hour yet she still not return. Her coffee started to get cold again. Do I need to buy another one? I dialled her number but it hasn't connected. Ah, she always like this. I would scold her for this later.

 

 

"Chaeng?" 

 

 

I turned my head to the source. "Unnie where you go-" I stopped. "Tzuyu? What you doing here?" I asked her. Idiot, of course she is here for coffee or whatever her business is here why would you care. But, it already a year since I met her. We used to be roommates before until she moved out. Since that day I haven't see her. She looked beautiful now like double triple beautiful from last time I seen her. But, still can't beat Mina unnie. "Fishing?" she said. I know she was joking, but her expression was too serious for joke though. I rolled my eyes. "Alone?" I asked again. She just nodded her head before taking a seat in Mina unnie place. Her eyes then darted at the cup on the table. "You with someone?" she asked, pointed at the cup of americano in front of her. "Yes." I nodded. 

 

 

After that short conversation, silence greets us. She cleared probably felt uncomfortable before started the conversation again. "So, how are you now? Did you still.. you know Mina unnie." Tzuyu looked hesitate whenever she should ask or not. I look at her, confused. "What with that tone? I perfectly fine. We are totally fine." I smile dreamingly. I always smile like an idiot whenever Mina unnie name mentioned. Tzuyu smile sadly at me. "So, how about you? It been a while since I have seen you since that day..." I asked the last word with low tone. I know that I shouldn't mention this, but blames my mouth it slipped itself. "I am fine now." she answered. Lie. I can see the pain in her eyes and the smile she is giving right now totally a fake one. When Tzuyu truly smile, this world will brighten up more than the sun can do. 

 

"Where is she.." I whined, looking at my wristwatch. Tzuyu look at me confusedly before remembers that I was with someone. "Whose you with?" she asked, looking at the cup of cold americano. "Ah, Mina unnie." I said, pouted. "I waited for her for 2 hours already. She must be mad and go home since I took so long to buy her this." I said, looking at the cup of americano dejectedly. "This is your fault! Why are you being cold so fast." I said to the cup.

 

 

Tzuyu's POV

 

"Chaeng.." I called her. She looked at me confusedly, probably because of the tone I used. "Why are you like this?" I could hear my own voice cracked. "Huh? Me like what?" She asked, furrowed her brows. "You are here with Mina unnie? This cup of americano was for her?" I asked. She nodded and there is it I can't hold my tears anymore. "You need it accept the fate, Chaeng." I said between my sobs. "Why are you crying? You told me you already move on." Chaeyoung said as she reached for my hands gently. "Shh.. Don't cry." she said to soothe me. I can't help but cry even more. You the one who need to be comfort, Chaeyoung.

 

 

"You need to forget about her." I said after calming down. "What do you mean?" she asked, her tone kinda piss. "Forget about Mina unnie." I said calmly. She glared at me before angrily snapped "And why I need to do that? Leave her and be with you?" I looked at her. I don't know if I should cry again or not. "It not what I mean." She slammed the table gained attention from people around but she seems don't care at all. "Why everyone always told the same thing? What is wrong with everyone." she got up from her seat and started to walks away. I got up and pulled her hand. "Where are you going?" She didn't turned around to face me. "Find Mina unnie. She is the only one who understand me." 

 

"Let me bring you to her.."