Final

Real ID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You've got a special suspect, B.I." Bobby threw him a chocolate donut.

"Well, I guess chocolate will light up my day." He shook his head and open the door.

"Let me go." A creature was chained up to the iron chair in the middle of the room yelled. Hanbin looked at him through the glass. He looked like a famous celebrity on TV at first but a second later, he turned himself into an old man.

"What the is he..." He asked Donghyuk.

"He's a shapeshifter, I took his ADN, he had that tattoo symbol on his left shoulder." Donghyuk gave him a bunch of files "He works for iKON, not a random member."

"Wait until this is all over the news." Hanbin whistled.

"Good luck with that tough guy because he won't answer you." Donghyuk winked while walking out of the room.

"Suspect no.94, can you show us your real identity?" Hanbin asked through the micro. That guy turned into him.

"This is my real identity." He smirked.

"I'm not joking with you, there are cameras recording everything here and you will be put in jail if you don't work with us." Hanbin glared at him.

"Your chains are for adults, I can turn into a kid, you know?" The man smiled.

Hanbin felt creepy. He was like talking to himself.

"One... Two... Three..." The man started counting, he widened his eyes and look at Hanbin.

Four...

Five...

Boom...

The cameras and the lights are burnt, there were no lights left.

"Where are you going?" Bobby asked Hanbin. The lights was turned off, he was finding his flash light when he saw Hanbin walked out of the room with a smiling face.

"So long, loser, see you later." Hanbin kissed him. Then, he turned around and walk out of the police station.

"Bobby, stop him." Another Hanbin ran out of the room with a gun in his hands.

"But you..." Bobby murmured.

"Damn it Kim Jiwon, that wasn't me, it was the shapeshifter." Hanbin yelled "We lost him."
_______________________________________________

"How did I do it?" Jinhwan looked at his boss with a smiling face.

"Nice performance at the police station today." His boss clapped his hands "I couldn't believe he was fooled."

"You can be an excellent actor, B." Jinhwan smirked.

"You are a bad ." 

His boss gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

Jinhwan knew his boss only wants his body and his ability, but once you have fallen in the love's hole, you can't climb up.
_______________________________________________

"Luck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter