Final

I'm Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked at the flying paper plane and his friend's smiling face full of enthusiastic.
_______________________________________________

In Hanbin's memories, he could remember that day clearly.

"Korean is dealing with a new type of people. They have strange powers, most of them could control the water, while the other can fly. They are living among us. They are extremely dangerous, we must kill them. If you can find one, please contact us, it's a pleasure for us to take experiments and find a cure for them, for a better country."

"Mom, can you turn it down? Hanbin oppa?" His sister- Hanbyul cried.

"Turn is down or I will wreck that television, Hanbin. Go to school now." His mother yelled at him while hugging Hanbyul.

Hanbyul was affected by that virus. She could create water balls. His family is hiding her but they know about what would happen, the government will find out, they will be killed.

"Hi Hanbin, have you heard about the rumours? They said there is a mutant living among us." His best friend, Donghyuk asked.

"No, don't say that word to me, I disgust it." Hanbin grumpily glared at his best friend.

"Chill out, dude." Donghyuk laughed.

"Hey, I met a cool dude today, he's from Jeju, he's moving to our class." Junhoe placed his food tray down and sat next to them.

"What's his name?" Donghyuk smiled.

"Kim Jinhwan. Oh... there he is." Junhoe pointed at a short boy in a baggy basketball tanktop.

"He looks kinda cute but when you talk to him, you will see he's super swag." Junhoe said while waving Jinhwan.

"Hey, what's up?" Jinhwan joined them.

"Meet my friends, Jinhwan. This is Hanbin, Donghyuk and erm... you know who I am already." Junhoe friendly greeted.

"Nice to meet you all, you have just moved here so I hope we will share our moments together." Jinhwan smiled.

"I SAW HIM, I SAW THE MUTANT." A boy came to the canteen and yelled.

Everybody looked at him with eyes full of curious and fears.

"HE CAME IN HERE, I SAW HIM USING HIS POWER TO CREATE LIGHT BALLS, I YELLED AND HE RAN AWAY, HE LEFT THOSE LIGHT BALLS THERE FOR 10 MINUTES BEFORE IT DISAPPEARED. HE KNEW A CROWDED PLACE LIKE THIS COULD HIDE HIM." The boy shouted.

"That's bull , they can only fly or control power, that can't be possible." Junhoe shook his head.

"Who is he?" Hanbin asked.

"Song Mino, he's in our class too. A nerd." Donghyuk chuckled.

"Song Mino, have you known what you've done?"

"Yes, I have, please Hanbin, don't hurt me."

"If you don't want me to hurt you, you shouldn't have tell everybody about that mutant story."
_______________________________________________

They were taking a quiz when a group of people come in.

"Excuse me, but we are taking a quiz, what are you doing here?" The teacher asked.

"Our satellite, a mutant is here, he's sitting in this room." A man showed a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter