Final

His Birthday

His Birthday


Myungsoo stared at his phone's screen for awhile before ruflling his hair in annoyance. He's been waiting for so long and even though he is persistent in nature, he can't help but feel a little bit of annoyed because until now, Sungyeol hasn't posted anything on Instagram to greet him. Or a quick " Happy Birthday Myungsoo! " in Twitter can really uplift his mood but right now, just the sound of the early morning is all he can hear.

He's been waiting for the sound of the notification of his phone for like an hour already but nothing came.

IT'S MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY, LEE SUNGYEOL. AISH, I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU EVER FORGET! HOW COULD YOU CALL YOURSELF MY BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN GREET ME.

Myungsoo's thoughts became void when he fell asleep holding his phone tightly.

~

" Isn't Myungsoo coming with us? It's his birthday. " Woohyun exclaimed to Sunggyu who is busy fixing his bag on the couch.

" I don't know, go and wake him up if you want to. "

With that, Woohyun hurriedly walked towards the visual's room and hesistantly opens the door. He peeked cautiously, just to make sure that Myungsoo is there. His eyes caught the figure that is curled into a ball under the thick blanket. Woohyun snudged the younger but got no response so he continuously tapped Myungsoo until the latter wakes up fully.

" Oh, hyung, why? " Myungsoo asked, still yawning and the dark eye bags are very visible that makes Woohyun frown because of the other's situation.

" Come with us. Let's play outside, Manager-hyung gave us the card! " Woohyun cheerily said but he only got a straight face from Myuungsoo. After a few moments of silence, Woohyun decided to broke the ice between them.

" Ohhh right, I was going to say this to you later because I got a surprise but since you look like more than ever, I'll say this to you. Happy Birthday Myungsoo! " Woohyun jumps on Myungsoo causing the younger to let out a 'Hmpph' loudly.

" Aren't you happy, Myungsoo? " Myungsoo just stared back at Woohyun and by that time, he already knows the reason of the ty dark eye bags of Kim Myungsoo.

~

" Hey, I'm ready. So where's everybody, huh, Hamstuhhh Gyu-Hyung? " Sunggyu gave his deadly glare to Sungyeol as he finish to fix his bag.

Suddenly, a thumping sound is heard by Sunggyu and the next thing he saw is Sungyeol holding the back of his head while Woohyun is diligently smacking the other boy's arms.

Sunggyu heard Woohyun's ranting about how ty Myungsoo's eye bags were because of Sungyeol and how he saw Myungsoo in the bed, all curled up.

" Stop that now, Woohyun. " the oldest commanded and Woohyun immediately followed but gave Sungyeol a one hard smack on the head again.

" What did you do? " after Woohyun went to the van, Sunggyu talked to Sungyeol on the dining area.

" I didn't do anything. I even thought that he would be happy because of what I did. " Sungyeol frowned and Sunggyu can't understand.

" What did you do? " Sunggyu squinted his eyes on Sungyeol.

" I posted this picture of us. " a pout made its way on Sungyeol's face as he show Sunggyu the 6 photos in his Instgram feed that forms their picture.

" Ooohhh... " and Sunggyu can only say that.

~

" Where is that jerk who made Myungsoo cry on his birthday? " Woohyun asked as soon as Sunggyu stepped inside the van.

" Sorting things out after you interfere. " a sigh escaped from Sunggyu's lips. He opened his Instagram and search for Sungyeol's profile before showing it to woohyun.

" Ooohhh... " Woohyun internally cursed when he saw the time. Six hours ago. So six hours ago, Sungyeol posted those pics but why is Myungsoo look like a ?

" Waittt... " Sunggyu nods after hearing Woohyun's one word realization and gave the other a meaningful look.

~

" Go away. I don't ing know you so go away. " Myungsoo resisted Sungyeol tight hug but the latter just hug him more tightly.

" What did I do, my Soo? " Sungyeol cooed.

" Y-you... you... UWAAHHHHHH YOU DIDN'T EVEN GREET ME. " Myungsoo burst out his feelings.

" I did. " Sungyeol proudly exclaimed, still hugging Myungsoo from the back.

" W-what? " a snot came out of Myungsoo's nose and Sungyeol wiped it with his shirt's sleeve now that they are face to face. He also wiped away the tears in Myungsoo's cheeks.

" I did, babe. And I'm sorry if I did something to make you upset. Don't you like the picture that I posted? " Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol, suprised by what the taller said.

" What picture? I don't even get notifications on my phone, what the hell are you saying. " Myungsoo spat back.

Myungsoo quickly opened his phone and showed it to Sungyeol. He became more angry when Sungyeol grin.

" Maybe, you want to open your WiFi? Just if you want. " Myungsoo's eyes widened.

NOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE!

Myungsoo quickly the WiFi on his phone and after some second, notifications came pouring in.

He immediately clicked the notification on his Instagram and there he saw the pictures and the greetings from Sungyeol.

HIs eyes began to water again as he crash himself to Sungyeol who is peacefully lying on his bed.

" Stupid. " Sungyeol muttered.

" WHAT? " Myungsoo angrily replied.

" The kind of stupid that I love. Happy birthday my baby. " with that, Myungsoo's heart began to melt along with his lips that Sungyeol claimed afterwards.

 

Fin~


Again, Happy Birthday Kim Myungsoo. The Myung to my Yeol <3

 

#HappyLDay

 

Spread the love guys, Happy Sunday!