end

cold mornings and warm blankets

wonsik wakes up to the sound of rain hitting his window. It's cold, but he doesn't mind because he likes  cold mornings. He wraps his blanket around him closer and sighs. He likes cold mornings, but he loves warm blankets. 

 
He reaches for his phone and is pleased to see a text message from his boyfriend Taekwoon. 
"It's raining. Im coming over."
It's a short message but wonsik knows what it means, movies, warm drinks, and cuddling. lots of cuddling. 
he types out his reply, "be safe." and waits for taekwoon to arrive at his apartment. he has his own key so wonsik doesn't have to worry about leaving the warmth of his bed. 
 
wonsik didn't realize he fell back asleep until he woke up for the second time that day, but this time, it was to taekwoon's humming and fingers running through his hair. taekwoon smiled at his boyfriend and whispered a sweet good morning to him while getting under the covers with wonsik. 
 
oh I guess the cuddling starts now, wonsik thought to himself. he wrapped his arm around taekwoon and pulled him closer, taking in the scent of taekwoon's hair, and then kissing the back of his neck. he was so lucky to have taekwoon. 
 
taekwoon turned around so they were facing each other. he starts playing with wonsiks hair again and this makes wonsik close his eyes. 
 
"do you want a cup of hot chocolate? I brought a few"
 
wonsik opens eyes. he looks at taekwoon's face in silence. his face his sharp and pale. he doesn't look like the kindest person, he looks distant, intimidating, harsh. 
 
 wonsik thinks about how taekwoon's face reminds him of cold mornings. 
 
taekwoon blinks a few times and laughs, "wonsik! hot chocolate? yes or no?" 
 
wonsik smiles back, "yes please!" 
 
taekwoon starts making his way out of bed and wonsik follows after until taekwoon stops him. 
 
"Stay here babe, I'll bring it to you" and leaves a light kiss on his forehead. 
 
wonsik melts back into his bed and he can't stop smiling. he loves taekwoon and taekwoon loves him. wonsik knows that taekwoon cares so much about him. He does so much for him. he makes him feel safe, cared for, loved. 
 
wonsik thinks about how taekwoon reminds him of warm blankets. 
 
 
taekwoon comes back to the room with two cups of hot chocolate.  wonsik sits up in bed and eagerly takes his cup from taekwoon. he thanks taekwoon with a kiss and slowly sips his hot chocolate. 
 
wonsik feels like the luckiest person alive because he has taekwoon. 
 
taekwoon, whom is his cold mornings, and his warm blankets. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahem, thank you for taking the time outta your day to read this i really appreciate it.
maybe one day ill write something that is longer than 500 words lmao.