Final

you said you love me

         Its been 5 years you left me. "Nini", I still remembered the day you asked me out. I was just coming out from my last class feeling tired already and hurrying for bus stand . You came out from nowhere and declaring your love for me . I was so shocked . I didn't have any idea about you . Leading me to think you are just fooling around with me . I even remembered replying "don't fool around , its not funny ." You were trying so hard to convinced me that you were very serious . Nini, do you know i can still remember your serious face from that day ? Now I find it very funny . Next day , you were waiting at the college gate with your goofy smile . I thought may be you were serious. I asked you what you were doing and you said " Waiting for you , my love ." I was trying not to blush . Nini, from that day I started thinking about loving you and with all your sincere smiles and playfullness it was not hard to fall in love with you . You made my life happy and meaningful . Everyday was full of love and joy. 

        Nini, Do you remember our first date ? I was so shy to even look at your eyes and you were teasing me. I was so happy  to go my first date with you. Without you in my life, I would be still that nerdy guy with shy smile. Not the cool guy with cheerful personality. Nini , I tried very hard to overcome my timid and shy nature so that no one would make fun of you for having a nerdy boyfriend . And you were so helpful to me , always there for me whenever I need you.

          Nini, this long 5 years was so miserable without you. But I am still trying hard to make you proud. I am broken. I don't feel like living but I am living only for the promise i made to you. Nini, I am trying hard to cover my empty and sad life with the cheerful life you want me to live. Nini, this year I will be moving to US , mom and dad want me to explore new environment . I will not be able to visit you for long. But always remember , you will be in my heart , soul and my mind forever. Nini, rest well . I love you ....

     Yours Sehun 😘😘