Chapter 1

Black Angel

 

Your POV

-Flashback-

"What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Argh! Who's that?" he shouted in annoyance.

"Baro Oppa! What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Aiish! You stupid nerd again! Go away! I wanna break up with you! Can't you see that I'm having fun with my new girlfriend? Now shoo!" Baro said as he waved his hand in front of you to tell you to leave.

"Fine. You will get it from me. Sooner or later. Baro. Watch your back." I managed to said it out in between my sobs and then ran away.

-End of flashback-

 

I am the daughter of the famous YG mafia gang leader, YangGoon. I have a brother named Jaejoong. I have two life, well, literally. I am a nerd in school and a piping hot lady out when you are in the gang. I am almost perfect but lack in one thing, love. I have been hurt by my first and swore to let it be the last heartbreaker, Baro. He is from WM gang and in the gang group, B1A4. He never knew that I am the daughter of YangGoon.

 

I am are now in the club where I always hang out with the YG family who are the group whereby the best gang members of YG, 2NE1, BIG BANG and SE7EN. They are the closest to me and they are the best fighter in the gang. I am the youngest of the whole gang.

"Put your hands up for the YGLadies~~!" the DJ shouted through the speakers as I and 2NE1 starts to groove on the dance floor. I and 2NE1 are named the YGLadies because the five of us are the prettiest of all and are all good fighters.

We dance until we are very tired and are now sitting by the bar drinking. BIG BANG and SE7EN and his wife came and sit down with us. That's when I start having my flashback about my bad account with love. I always become very solemn after the flashback and plans to drink more than I can take. And today is no different from others. The rest of the couple went home separately. The only singles in the clique is me and GDragon. I had always asked him why he doesn't want to have a girlfriend and he always reply me saying that he is waiting for that girl to change her mind. So romantic~ keke. GD Oppa brought me home. I was dead drunk and reek of alcohol smell. After that I don't remember anything.

-Next morning-

Oh my god! My head hurts! Hangovers... Shouldn't have drank so much yesterday since today I have school. I'm a senior now in my high school and is going to graduate after my final exams which is coming in 3 weeks. But what really excites me is the prom! I crawl out of my bed, with my blanket around my whole body except for my face. I walk slowly down and found my dad sitting at the dining table. He was drinking coffee and reading newspaper. Oh no! I promised him not to drink too much again but I did it again yesterday night! Damn! I turned around and tried to run up as quickly as I can but was stopped by my dad.

"Vicky. What are you doing?" Dad called me as I slowly turn my head and found him still scanning the newspaper.

"Erm.. Erm... Alright! Fine! Sorry dad! I know I promised not to drink so much but I can't help it! Sorry!! I promised not to do it again!" I pleaded as I clasped my hands together with my blanket still covering me.

"Alright alright. My dear daughter." Dad replied while trying to stiffle a laugh back.

"Kekeke! What are you doing with that blanket on you? You look hilarious!! Hahahahaha!" my brother, Jaejoong laugh at me. I look at myself in the mirror beside me and I saw myself in a messy state. Hair flying everywhere, eyeliner smudged, dress crumpled. In simple, I looked hideous! I ran upstairs while screaming loudly, with my brother laughing very loudly downstairs.

I came down with my daily nerdy style after I cleaned up. Jaejoong Oppa is also in his nerdy style. He is also schooling but he is second year in college. After breakfast, we went to school.

Yes, I live in a mansion because my dad is very rich. We each have a chauffeur.

Soon, I reach my school. I am very quiet in school and prefer to be alone. As soon as I step into the school, I start hearing people calling me name and people started throwing stuff at me. Why? It was because 2 months ago, I accidentally knocked into one of our school Queenka, Sunny. She is one of SNSD, one of the gang of SM gang. They are rich and pretty . SNSD's Sunny and the SHINee's Onew are the children of Lee SooMan, leader for SM gang. Onew is the leader of SHINee. But I have never seen him before.

"Ya. Are you enjoying all this treatment that I'm giving you?" Sunny sarcastically asked.

"Well, I don't care. It's the last year and I'm going to pass and get out of this school." I said. "Oh. And one last thing, Sunny ssi, you and your sisters be prepared for any surprise during the prom. Bye for now." I bowed and leave the speechless girl standing there and went back to class.

In the class, there's always one guy who is very quiet and sit at the side while copying the teacher's notes. Hmm.. I wonder why the Queenkas don't find his trouble.. What's his name? Oh ya! He's Jinki! Only B1A4 bully him. Ouch! Who threw a paper on my head?! I turned around and saw Sunny high-fiving Tiffany. That b*tch. I sighed and return to my notes. I totally forgot about that quiet guy in my class.

And so, the day went past like usual.

 

Exam passed and I passed with flying colors and today is the prom. Im in my room wondering what to wear. Yes, I do have lots of clubbing clothes but hey don't blame me, I have TONS of clothes, TONS! My dad keep buying new ones for me when I said it's enough. In the end I decided to call for help.

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Oh Mimi?" the voice replied. Jongmi is my real name but I like to use Vicky instead because one I have to protect myself from the enemies and second I like the name Vicky. But in school I used my real name.

"CL Unnie~ don't call me that~" I whined.

"Arraso. Okay. Why did you call me?" CL Unnie asked while laughing.

"Unnie! I need you to come over now! I can't decide what dress to wear! To the prom!" I literally scream.

"Yah! Arraso! Don't shout! I can hear you! I will reach your house in 10." CL Unnie said and hang up.

-After 10 minutes-

*Ding Dong*

Unnie! I ran downstairs and open the door.

"CL Unnie~!" I shouted as I opened the door and bear hugged her.

"Y-yah! C-can't b-b-breathe!" she manage to said.

"Oh! Sorry! Unnie come on!" I let go and pulled her to my room.

-In my room-

"Okay.. Wear this and this and this. Go on. So I can put in your make up for you." CL Unnie pushed me to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and changed into a white short one-piece tube dress which is tight-fitted, a small half body leather jacket with a small strapless gold bag and a pair of killer heels.

I sit in front of my dressing table and I put on my contact lenses first and then CL Unnie do her magic. She curled my long hair into natural waves which was let down. She applied light make up and make sure its not too thick. Just nice to show off my big eyes. I put some earrings on. And I look into the mirror and check for the last time. I look gorgeous!

"Thanks Unnie! You are really a fashionista!" I hugged her and smile at her with my famous eye smile.

"Okay. I have to go now, Seungri Oppa is waiting for me. Bye!" CL Unnie said as she rushed out.

Okay. So now I'm all done. Just one last thing to do. Prom.

-At the prom front door-

"Come on. We need to go in now." my brother, Jaejoong said. Yes, he is here with me. He wanted to see his old school again. And his regret is to not change out of his nerdy style during prom so he came again with in his different style.

Deep breaths, Vicky, you can do it.

"Okay, let's go in." I said and then I open the door.

As expected, everyone was staring at me. I walked in with me brother and I saw the SNSD mouth agape.

I walk toward them.

"Hi. Remember me? I'm Jongmi. I told you I will give you a surprise during prom. So how was it? Surprise much?" I said then rolled my eyes and walked away. Just then, A very hot guy came in. He walked in front of B1A4 and said the same thing that I said. Is that really Jinki?! We met eyes and he was equally shocked.

"You are Jongmi/Jinki?!" we both shouted and point at each other at the same time.

This can't be real! Wow! We both are really the same except he is a guy and I'm a daughter of a mafia gang leader.

-At the balcony of the school-

"Haha. I was really shocked that you are you." Jinki smiled.

"Me too. Haha." I said.

"So.. What school did you get in?" he asked.

"Seoul College. You?" I replied.

"Me too!" he said. "Wow! This is miracle! I can't believe that both of us have so much in common together."

"Yeah! This is totally miracle!" I replied excitedly.

"Let's go back in, it's getting colder and let's go party for the last time in this school." Jinki said.

"Okay, lets go in." I answered with my famous eye smile.

And so this is how we officially know each other and talk to each other.

-School reopen-

I decided not to change into my nerd style anymore. Every boy in college starts to whistle at me and stuff. It was irritating but then I saw Jinki Oppa, he is also the same as me, we decided not to change back to out nerdy style. We have become good friends after that prom but he didnt know that I'm the daughter of YG's boss. We are also in the same class. Although we are crowned as Kingka and Queenka, we did not act like one. We are still like nerds and keep studying and strive to be the best.

-4 years later-

4 years have past, we are leaving college to go Univeristy. And also I have found myself falling for Jinki. But I was scared to have another boyfriend after the 'Baro's Incident' but, if Jinki Oppa confessed to me I will definitely accept. But does he like me the way I like him?

But what I didn't know is that this holiday change everything in my life.

-In the sports car that I newly bought-

Ahh~ today I'm going to meet Jinki Oppa~

-Reach the venue-

What's Jinki Oppa doing siting there alone? Hmm.. Shall play a prank in him!

"BOO!" I shouted to Jinki oppa's ear as he fell to the ground.

"Aigoo~ Mimi! Don't scare Oppa like that!" Jinki Oppa chided me lightly.

"Hmph! I don't want to talk to Oppa anymore! " I pouted and look to the other side. I heard oppa's chuckles and I glared at him. After that, we both laugh loudly together.

"Okay. Stop. Oppa what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Oh. J-Jongm-mi, c-c-c-can y-y-you b-be m-my g-g-g-g-g-girlfriend?" (A/N: Major stuttering. OTL) Jinki Oppa asked as his face turned cherry red. Jinki Oppa just confessed to me!

"Oh my gosh! I have been waiting for you to say this! Yes Oppa! Yes!" I shouted as I hugged him tightly.

"Yay!" Jinki Oppa hugged me back and lift me up and start spinning around.

He pulled back from the hug and then look at me intensely eye to eye. I look back into his eyes and the next moment, I found Oppa's lip on mine and kissing very softly. I closed my eyes and I feel the fireworks in my heart going off wildly. I pulled back. And said, " I Love You Jinki Oppa." with my famous eye smile.

"Me too, baby." Jinki Oppa said and he kiss my lip again. And the fireworks go off again. That's when I realised that the past are just past. I should treasure the present. And not dwell on it too much. I Can't Live Without You Lee Jinki Oppa, I Love You Forever And Ever. SARANGHAE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter of Black angel! *claps* Hope you guys like it! 

So this is the main for her: Vicky aka Yang Jongmi.

Hehe~~ GD kiss you!