First: Friend

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2007

It was the first time i saw her. We are somehow got the same class, along with our other friends in the gang. I noticed her, to be honest, she captured my heart. 

Did it count as love at the first sight? 

Well, before i met her i never believed such as something like that. Those kind of things only happen in the fairytale every moms told their childern.

I was a mature man overall, why do i need to believe those kind of story? 

But it seems like i ate my own words. 

I like her, at the first sight. She looks so stunning there, sitting near the window while her eyes wondering outside. 'Try to find her friend?' I guessed. 

The seat beside her was empty,  and the urge to sit right there, right beside her was popping out inside me. But, fortunately my brain was still working, kinda well at the moment. She might think that i was a freak or something else if i suddenly sit beside her, or moreover if i sit beside her plus my friend suddenly calls my name. It must be really akward, like why don't this guy sit with his friend? Or if she is too kind to think that i am a weirdo, i would be the one who think that. So it will be the best not to sit beside her. 

I decided to sit beside my childhood friend instead sitting beside her. Dongwoo, my childhood friend whose house only 3 flats away from mine. Since we always went to the same school, we both ended up taking the same bus, everyday, twice a day.

"Meh, we will finally get the same class after those years faith separated us from each other." Dongwoo was joking when i just gave him a weird look. 

"Do i have to deal with this weirdo for the whole year?" I replied jokingly as i put my backpack to the ground, pulled the chair and sit down. 

"Stop joking like that Hoya-ah, it make me thought we have a kind of one-sided love," he said, pretending to get hurt while fakely cry.

"Oh God, it's day1 and i already am tired," said me, when someone suddenly interrupted them, the class which was noisy suddenly become silent in an instant. 

"PARK CHORONG," a male with brownish hair along with a fringe covering his forehead shouting with a very loud voice while panting hardly, he seems just did a sprint. 

Meanwhile the shouted girl, the earlier girl that caught my attention, Park Chorong -thanks to the guy i know her name now- covering her tiny face with both of her palms.

'She must be embarrased' i thought.

"Didn't you say the teacher is already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter