Ships

I Ship
Anita does not know if this is appropriate, shipping her fans together. Well, it is hard for her not to, if you have seen how Wendy and Cola's fan, Irene, act.
 
As a side note, Anita is a member of a popular girl group along with two other members, Cola and Water. Please do not pay attention to the names, at the end of the day, a name represents nothing; the most important thing is their impeccable visual and singing.
 
Back to Wendy and Irene, they always come to fan sign events together. As far as Anita knows, Wendy and Irene live in different towns, so either they meet at the location, or they arrive together; Anita wants to believe the latter.
 
Why is the latter the more convincing option? Well, Anita's group is so popular that their fan sign events are extremely crowded. Judging from both of Wendy's and Irene's heights, they would not be able to find each other at the location; they must have gathered before they arrived.
 
Anita is sure that Irene likes Wendy. Why? Because Irene likes to look at one's posterior, which is one of the reasons why she likes Cola. Yes, Anita knows that Cola has a nice ; she and Water have firsthand experience with it. Anita did not mean to look at Wendy's posterior; it was simply a habit of hers. However, she would give a nine to Wendy, if Cola's is ten out of ten.
 
Anita thinks that Wendy would like Irene, since the older girl is quite pretty. Anita is sure that Wendy became her fan because of her beautiful face, although she also sings amazingly. Plus, Anita and Irene both have RBFs. The singer is proud of that, because she likes to intimidate people. Truthfully, Anita just wants to prove her theory that Wendy and Irene like each other; she does not care if her evidence is nonsensical.
 
Furthermore, Anita remembers how Irene threatened, or warned, her.
 
"A celebrity cannot be in a romantic relationship with his or her fan."
 
"Wendy has someone she likes, but it is not you."
 
"I like Wendy."
 
Wait, what?
 
Irene also brainwashed Anita and Cola.
 
"I really ship you and Anita together."
 
"You two look so good together."
 
"Anita loves you so dearly."
 
To the extent where Cola tells Anita that she dreamt of them being in a romantic relationship. Anita is not complaining, however, but she does not want to push her luck.
 
Cola supports Anita's idea concerning Irene and Wendy; actually, the staff members of their company and Water do, too.
 
Cola recalls an occurrence, where Water told a joke, an old, clichéd joke, at an event.
 
"What is the difference of falling from the twentieth floor and from the second floor?"
 
"If you fall from the twentieth floor, you will go like 'Ahhhhh! Bang!' However, if you fall from the second floor, you will go like 'Bang! Ahhhhh! My leg!' Isn't this funny?"
 
Water was so hilarious that no one gave any reactions.
 
After Water's failed attempt, Cola wanted to tell a joke too.
 
"She is my joke; Water is a joke." Cola gestured at Water, whom was making a sad face.
 
This was funnier that Water's joke, surely, seeing as how laughters were erupting from the fans and staff members.
 
As everyone was regulating their breaths, Cola noticed Irene and Wendy's interaction. Wendy laughed so hard that she could not stand straight; she leaned onto Irene for support.
 
Cola really did a good job of telling a joke.
 
The staff members have seen how Wendy takes care of Irene and their friends. Irene is all smiley faces when Wendy's attention is on her, but the atmosphere changes drastically when it is not on her. The intensity of Irene's death glares at their friends are no joke; the staff members sensed danger even if they were five meters away from where they are standing.
 
Water has, of course, seen stuff. As a fan of Cola, Irene was supposed to be photographing her idol, but she was not; she was taking pictures of Wendy, whom was videotaping Anita. How weird is that? No, it is not weird at all, because Irene is definitely in love with Wendy, so she used a 200 mm lens to take photos of Wendy, even if she was right next to her. Do pictures come out well when you use that lens at a five-meter distance? The three of them would love to see the result.
 
"I need to request for your help."
 
This is Irene speaking to Anita, Cola, and Water, at the fan sign table. She did not come with Wendy today, therefore, some significant changes will certainly occur today.
 
"I want to send my message to a person through your song."
 
"Which song?" Cola asks; she is overwhelmed with excitement that her volume goes out of control.
 
" 'Yes I Love You.' "
 
"Good song. You will succeed."
 
"Thanks. It is for Wendy."
 
"We know that."
 
Cola decides to give a short speech before performing.
 
"The following song is from Irene to Wendy. We were so frustrated that we almost asked them to kiss, but finally, Irene has decided to confess her love. We wish you all the best luck."
 
"Please enjoy, 'Yes I Love You.' "
 
No one knows how the love confession went, but the next time Irene and Wendy appear together at the fan sign event, they no longer steal glances at one another. Instead, they walk away from the signing table hand in hand, with bright smiles on their faces.
 
Oh, they kissed while the group performed.
 
Show-offs.
 
After work, Anita and Cola dine together, while Water goes on a date with her boyfriend.
 
"Hey, Anita. It seems like Irene and Wendy got together."
 
"It would seem like it."
 
"Do you think that I could, well, be like them?"
 
"Sure. You are so pretty and all. It would surprise me if you don't."
 
"Anita, do you like me?"
 
"Does it matter to you?"
 
"Yeah, because I love you."
 
"Let me sing you a song."
 
Anita plays a song on her phone.
 
"It's called 'Yes I Love You.' "

*

This is a really random idea I had while riding the subway. I hope you liked it. 

I will not update other stories YET. I do not think that I will, sorry.