Final

"Look down so I can get a better view of you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Koo Junhoe, stop walking and look down so I can get a better view of your face."

I turned a around and looked at the short boy who was yelling with that creepy high-pitched voice.

"That's better." He smiled.

Kim Jinhwan- 21 years old is one of my students in YG college and believe me, he's the most annoying creature god have ever created. I'm starting to feel like he has serious mental problems. I mean... What kind of student would fall in love with his teacher and follow him everywhere? I thought he was just kidding but no, he was serious about it and how he has been my stalker for a year proved it all. But to be honest, a day without him is kinda... boring. Although I always tell him to get out of my life or stuffs like that but in my heart, I just want him to keep following me. I'm a selfish guy, right? I want to hug that small body, kiss that rosy lips and touch those chubby, milky cheeks but I'm scared. I'm scared that he would leave me one day, I'm scared to be left, I'm scared that he would be my next mistake, I'm such a coward, am I not?
______________________________________________

"Mr. Kim Donghyuk, you are close friend with Jinhwan? do you know where he was this whole week?" I asked my short student who was packing his books, ready to go home.

"Jinhwan quitted university, didn't you know that, Mr. Koo?" Donghyuk raised his eyebrows.

"Where is he now?" I fell like receiving a slap from him.

"His mother is sick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter